Difference between Epi Andro & Stano

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I always see comparisons between these 2 PH's online.

Stano is usually always dosed at 150 to 200mg per serving & Epi Andro is dosed at 25 to 50mg per serving.

Are they interchangeable with each other...?

Is Epi Andro stronger mg per mg vs Stano..?

or are companies that Sell Epi Andro under dosing it significantly if they are interchangeable...?

dozercars

Awards
Where did you see those dosages? Stano products are usually minimum 600mg for any effect, most people say anything less is a waste and 800-1200 is the sweet spot and ive wondered the difference between that and epiandro too because alot of places say they are the same thing and interchangeable....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Where did you see those dosages? Stano products are usually minimum 600mg for any effect, most people say anything less is a waste and 800-1200 is the sweet spot and ive wondered the difference between that and epiandro too because alot of places say they are the same thing and interchangeable....
He stated per serving

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
They are both pre cursors to stanolone

00S4Boy

Awards
So I always see comparisons between these 2 PH's online.

Stano is usually always dosed at 150 to 200mg per serving & Epi Andro is dosed at 25 to 50mg per serving.

Are they interchangeable with each other...?

Is Epi Andro stronger mg per mg vs Stano..?

or are companies that Sell Epi Andro under dosing it significantly if they are interchangeable...?
To make things very simple.

Androsterone and Epiandrosterone are both 2 step precursors to Dihydrotestosterone.

Androsterone uses a 3a hydroxy function and a 17 ketone, Epiandrosterone uses a 3b hydroxy function and a 17 ketone. Both must be metabolized into either a 3,17 dione, or 3a/3b,17b diol and then into their active compound with a 3 ketone and 17b hydroxy.

Androsterone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androsterone

Epiandrosterone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epiandrosterone

Intermediaries

Androstanedione
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androstanedione

Androstanediol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androstanediol

Target compound

Dihidrotestosterone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrotestosterone

Now that you hopefully get the basics.

Stanodrol is epiandrosterone.

Typical Epi Andro products are epiandrosterone in some sort of delivery method supposedly that enhances their ability which is why the dosage is lower.

But at the end of the day they are both the same thing.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Yeah pretty much the same thing and some old products had both to hit both pathways to DHT.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx OS4Boy & hvactech...

OS4Boy...

nclifter28

Awards
From what i have read stano is the stronger of the two. I got me some a while back to stack with m-sten

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
From what i have read stano is the stronger of the two. I got me some a while back to stack with m-sten
Epiandro just needs higher dosing...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epiandro just needs higher dosing...

are you saying EpiAndro needs to be dosed higher then Stano or it needs to be dosed higher then 25-50mg per serving
to equal Stano dosing..?

Because it if needs to be dosed higher then Stano, why do all the EpiAndro products on the market dose @ 25-50mg per
serving vs the 150-200 that Stano is dosed at...?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
are you saying EpiAndro needs to be dosed higher then Stano or it needs to be dosed higher then 25-50mg per serving
to equal Stano dosing..?

Because it if needs to be dosed higher then Stano, why do all the EpiAndro products on the market dose @ 25-50mg per
serving vs the 150-200 that Stano is dosed at...?
Maybe wrong choice of words on my end.. they are still different compounds and break down differently... i was still dosing stano at 1200-1400 mgs

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe wrong choice of words on my end.. they are still different compounds and break down differently...
i was still dosing stano at 1200-1400 mgs
Ok, thanks for the clarification,

If you are dosing Stano @ 1200-1400 where would one dose EpiAndro at ideally..?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I dose 100-150mg... unless stacked

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Pure Epiandro would need to be dosed around 500-1000mg
Epiandro with a carrier could be dosed as low as 300 and as high as you want to feel it's effects.

00S4Boy

Awards
Maybe wrong choice of words on my end.. they are still different compounds and break down differently... i was still dosing stano at 1200-1400 mgs
No their not, Stanodrol is Epiandrosterone, EpiAndro is Epiandrosterone.

FitnessLuke

Awards
How about running epiandro 75mg during pct?

Keep libido up, lower estrogen, free test

75mg is still pretty low dose right?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No their not, Stanodrol is Epiandrosterone, EpiAndro is Epiandrosterone.

Yes, I know.... not sure where my thought process was on that one

QuinoaSucks

QuinoaSucks

Awards
Wish lgi was still around with stano 200. Most of the ph's that are left are way too expensive to dose properly

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I think that it sucks that most of them have 25 - 50mg per serving instead of 150 - 200.
Cyclodextrin and Piperine dont cost that much. Antleaus Labs proved that when they released
Ultra Stano right before the Ban. It had 90 pills @ 150mg plus cyclodextrin for $35.00

What really grinds my gears is these companies that sell the 25 - 50mg doses, sell their products
at $40 - $60 per bottle and most of them only have 60 doses vs 90. So not only are they selling
less mg per dose their also selling less doses. So were getting screwed two ways till Sunday.

Personally I believe that companies that do this are trying to get one over on unsuspecting newbies
that dont know any better.

If anyone would like to prove me wrong, please send me 2 bottles of your product and I will compare
it to LGI Stano 200. I will dose your product the same way I would the LGI product. Dose @ 2 times
the recommended dosage to see how they compare.:)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Personally I think that it sucks that most of them have 25 - 50mg per serving instead of 150 - 200.
Cyclodextrin and Piperine dont cost that much. Antleaus Labs proved that when they released
Ultra Stano right before the Ban. It had 90 pills @ 150mg plus cyclodextrin for $35.00

What really grinds my gears is these companies that sell the 25 - 50mg doses, sell their products
at $40 - $60 per bottle and most of them only have 60 doses vs 90. So not only are they selling
less mg per dose their also selling less doses. So were getting screwed two ways till Sunday.

Personally I believe that companies that do this are trying to get one over on unsuspecting newbies
that dont know any better.

If anyone would like to prove me wrong, please send me 2 bottles of your product and I will compare
it to LGI Stano 200. I will dose your product the same way I would the LGI product. Dose @ 2 times
the recommended dosage to see how they compare.:)
Even 2 doses of lgi stano is under dosed.... everyone has the option to research what they purchase

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
What kinda results have you seen with that dosage? just curious. Were you recomping or cutting. I'm currently in a cut and want to get as lean as possible within be next month. Been dosing 300mg a day for the past 4 weeks and wondered if I should increase.