Ostapure (sarm)?

xSteven

Awards
Read a few articles on Ostapure by blackstone labs or the main ingredient ostarine and its a SARM. theres no need PCT and no side effects. Is this too good to be true?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
needs pct

at the bare minimum OTC PTC but personally i would recommend a low dose serm to go along with your pct

i ran ostar1ne personally and saw great results but got sides

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
needs pct at the bare minimum OTC PTC but personally i would recommend a low dose serm to go along with your pct i ran ostar1ne personally and saw great results but got sides
What sides?
Running it right now and loving it so far

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What sides?
Running it right now and loving it so far
around week 3 (preexisting) gyno started to flare
and week 4 my libido was non existent and my boys were repping no hang gang ( looked like they were constantly cold ) at this point i got very discouraged cause i was feeling beast in the gym but didn't wanna further shut myself down so i ended at week 4 and started up my pct.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Most definitely is suprresive and requires pct. Be careful of what companies market OP

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
As a rep for a company that sells ostarine, you will need a PCT. While individual experiences vary, we recommend a SERM as well, especially when dosing 20mg+

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
When in doubt pct it out. Yeah I know I can rhyme but anyways. Just preaching what was said above, osta is a sarm and some people are going to make it out to be the next "big" thing, but I am just ehhhh about it. What are your goals?

xSteven

Awards
When in doubt pct it out. Yeah I know I can rhyme but anyways. Just preaching what was said above, osta is a sarm and some people are going to make it out to be the next "big" thing, but I am just ehhhh about it. What are your goals?
Just trying to put on some lean muscle. Im around 180lbs right now.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Just trying to put on some lean muscle. Im around 180lbs right now.
If that's goal I would look into myokems magnitropin or PES ABE both are great for putting on some good mass, both have amazing reviews. I would personally stack magnitropin with alphadex, great combo known to raises testosterone and keep estrogen at bay. If you have any questions about those products feel free to DM me. There are also other options out there

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If that's goal I would look into myokems magnitropin or PES ABE both are great for putting on some good mass, both have amazing reviews. I would personally stack magnitropin with alphadex, great combo known to raises testosterone and keep estrogen at bay. If you have any questions about those products feel free to DM me. There are also other options out there

^This. ABE + Xgels would be nice too. Ostarine seems to shine more during a cut, to preserve lean muscle. I just finished 4 weeks @ 20mg & will be running it another 2 weeks. Have Viron + HPTA & Formeron for PCT.

xSteven

Awards
I just finished finaflex around 40days ago and it killed my libido and im not trying to go through that again

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finished finaflex around 40days ago and it killed my libido and im not trying to go through that again
I'm using Volume & PowerFull (both with L-Dopa) to help control prolactin & keep libido up during my run. I have not had much of a drop off during the 4 weeks when consistently using both products.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah if that's the case go with the tried and true x-gels and ABE. It's Win win and no pct needed. Also have some anafuse logs floating around and it has promising feedback thus far. It's on back order but worth look into.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/x-gels-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/anabeta-elite-by-pes

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/anafuse-by-vital-labs

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
Yep, PCT with Osta.
Found out the hard...ha, soft, way.
All the hype said no PCT and about a week after my run i had to get the right stuff to get everything back on track.
I did however like Osta and will hit it again...more prepared this time.

jschug72

Awards
Yep, PCT with Osta.
Found out the hard...ha, soft, way.
All the hype said no PCT and about a week after my run i had to get the right stuff to get everything back on track.
I did however like Osta and will hit it again...more prepared this time.
How long was your cycle? I'm doing a 4 week @20 mg. I was told that I won't have any sides but I'm a nervous wreck reading what people are saying about their experience. Should I run an AI like PES erase and what pct should I use

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long was your cycle? I'm doing a 4 week @20 mg. I was told that I won't have any sides but I'm a nervous wreck reading what people are saying about their experience. Should I run an AI like PES erase and what pct should I use
i ran osta for 20 mg at 4 weeks was going to run it for 6 weeks but I noticed that the boys felt a little smaller and not as dense so i stopped there and started my pct up.

I did not have a serm (which i regret) but i do believe that i was able to get everything going normally again

i used
DAA
SUP3R PCT
Volume x2
Hpta x 2

if i could do it all over again i would run osta for the 6 weeks and have a low dose serm ready for pct

jschug72

Awards
i ran osta for 20 mg at 4 weeks was going to run it for 6 weeks but I noticed that the boys felt a little smaller and not as dense so i stopped there and started my pct up.

I did not have a serm (which i regret) but i do believe that i was able to get everything going normally again

i used
DAA
SUP3R PCT
Volume x2
Hpta x 2

if i could do it all over again i would run osta for the 6 weeks and have a low dose serm ready for pct
So I read the ingredients on my osta by Chem tek labs. It also includes 10 mg of DAA already in it should that help with the suppression? I also ordered an AI just in case titties start to show up. The thing sucks is some sites tell you that you don't need a PCT of less then 4 , but people are saying you do.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I read the ingredients on my osta by Chem tek labs. It also includes 10 mg of DAA already in it should that help with the suppression? I also ordered an AI just in case titties start to show up. The thing sucks is some sites tell you that you don't need a PCT of less then 4 , but people are saying you do.
The DAA is a nice addition to help keep the natural test production up. regardless PCT will be needed and now that u know what this stuff is capable of just grab the SERM dose it low and avoid sides.

The thing with marketing is that people will tell you whatever they can to get you to buy their product (its ****ed) that why we need to do our own research and ****. I only ran it for 4 weeks as well and (no i didn't get blood tests done, wish i did) i know my body well and i know something wasn't right downstairs.

Dont stress though man. i saw great gains from osta and you will too just run a proper pct and you will be good to go

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
I'd go with what Rowz4broz said.

my run was four weeks.

I did like how Osta treated me and will try it again this year sometime, but will have other supps ready.
It may affect people in different ways and some may have no sides at all, but, it's always good to be prepared...just in case.

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
The DAA is a nice addition to help keep the natural test production up. regardless PCT will be needed and now that u know what this stuff is capable of just grab the SERM dose it low and avoid sides.

The thing with marketing is that people will tell you whatever they can to get you to buy their product (its ****ed) that why we need to do our own research and ****. I only ran it for 4 weeks as well and (no i didn't get blood tests done, wish i did) i know my body well and i know something wasn't right downstairs.

Dont stress though man. i saw great gains from osta and you will too just run a proper pct and you will be good to go
yeah...what he said ; )

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO, don't plan for just 4 wks. I haven't noticed much at all in 4 weeks. 6 weeks is normally what guys are running. Some may cut it short @ 4 due to some factor but I'd say plan for 6.

jschug72

Awards

Ok thanks. What would u recommend for a pct. You think a natural test booster will be fine for a 4 week run?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks. What would u recommend for a pct. You think a natural test booster will be fine for a 4 week run?

I like SNS, so I'm thinking DAA & Inhibit E

I have ironchampusa HPTA which looks really nice too.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nolva 20/20/10/10
HPTA (cop two bottles look for promotion in promotion thread) 5 a day first thing in morning 5 days on 2 days off
Volume (cop two bottles ^^) 2 in the morning alongside HPTA and 3 before bed of before sex

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using Volume during my Osta run. Helping with libido & the L-dopa helps control prolactin.

jschug72

Awards
Nolva 20/20/10/10
HPTA (cop two bottles look for promotion in promotion thread) 5 a day first thing in morning 5 days on 2 days off
Volume (cop two bottles ^^) 2 in the morning alongside HPTA and 3 before bed of before sex
Sorry I'm asking a lot of question and kinda hijacking this thread. I have Elimistane. Would that be ok instead of nolva? I also already have a bottle of natural test. Alpha by jym. Can't I use that?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I'm asking a lot of question and kinda hijacking this thread. I have Elimistane. Would that be ok instead of nolva? I also already have a bottle of natural test. Alpha by jym. Can't I use that?

Those look okay, it's just hard to say, some people have been fine with OTC. It appears others have felt like they needed a SERM.

I'd maybe grab something with L-Dopa to run with the Alpha & Elimistane. Maybe Volume or Dopadex or PowerFull.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
10mg wont do anything when the studied dose is 3g. Id grab a serm just to be sure, better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
^This. ABE + Xgels would be nice too. Ostarine seems to shine more during a cut, to preserve lean muscle. I just finished 4 weeks @ 20mg & will be running it another 2 weeks. Have Viron + HPTA & Formeron for PCT.
So you can stack PES ABE and xgels? I'm not familiar with either, sorry.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you can stack PES ABE and xgels? I'm not familiar with either, sorry.
Xgels = ARA = Arachidonic acid

It's probably the most popular stack on these forums. Especially when someone is looking to put on lean muscle. It seems like someone makes a thread about this stack at least 2-3 times a day. You'll have no problem finding info on these. :D

leena.ma

Awards
Im a woman, 21 years old just started taking ostaspure. Is it alright to take 10 mg, thinking of doing a 4 wk cycle..does anyone know of side effects for women?

leena.ma

Awards
Is it okay for women to take, any side effects?