GW510516 while on Cycle...?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone use GW while on a Cut or Recomp Cycle..?

What did you use it with and was it synergistic..?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been reading/googling about this product for the last few days. Product is promoted well but real world results are less than stellar. Very few people see any actual fat loss. Some see just increased endurance, and a lot of people see nothing at all.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd have to agree. I'm seeing better results from the tried and true old school ECA stack.

dozercars

Awards
Not to $150+ a month at "effective" doses from all the research companies i use.....clen/t3 is waaaaay cheaper and much more proven from peoples reports if fatloss is your main concern

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kept me up all night, that's it. Insomnia from it suuuuuucked

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like ir but I got it on a two for one sale and was able to turn at 20mg a day for 60 days worked good but I'm back on clen for the price

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like ir but I got it on a two for one sale and was able to turn at 20mg a day for 60 days worked good but I'm back on clen for the price
Yes, but what is "worked good". All the people/places trying to sell it describe it as "exercise in a bottle" touting that it's just the most amazing thing in the world and the fat will literally melt off daily all while having boundless energy able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!. Sounds too good to be true and you know what "they" say about that!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, but what is "worked good". All the people/places trying to sell it describe it as "exercise in a bottle" touting that it's just the most amazing thing in the world and the fat will literally melt off daily all while having boundless energy able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!. Sounds too good to be true and you know what "they" say about that!
I can tell you for cardio it was off the hook.... I could do treadmill on a 20 incline 3mph and just keep going...

It burned fat but imo it wasn't as super I think it's super fat burning came from being able to extend cardio with no jittery energy crash

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can tell you for cardio it was off the hook.... I could do treadmill on a 20 incline 3mph and just keep going...

It burned fat but imo it wasn't as super I think it's super fat burning came from being able to extend cardio with no jittery energy crash
Sure but I bet there are other products that can help you increase your cardio. Plus that's an indirect fat loss effect. Of course increasing cardio is going to increase fat loss. From the write ups it will supposedly burn your fat even just sitting on your ass and spare protein for increased muscle mass. I really wouldn't want to spend money on something that will just increase cardiovascular capacity. If I was a marathon runner maybe it'd be worth it.