Alpha 1 Max or DMZ?

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I did a four week cycle of Alpha 1 max at 40mg a day with deca drol at 75mg. Saw weight gain and pretty good strength after 9 days. I'm currently on a cycle of DMZ at 40mg a day with Deca Drol at 75mg. Im on day 13. And I just don't notice very much in weight gain of strength. I read TONS of forums aobut DMZ being extremely good stuff. so maybe it just takes more time to kick in? I don't know but my diet and workout routine is the same as the alpha one cycle. Maybe I should up the dose of DMZ to 60mg a day? or just be patient? let me know!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
It took me almost 2 weeks to start seeing real strength gains from dmz. When it came it kept coming though. You can always try 60 if you can handle it.

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I know alpha 1 max definitely lived up to the hype as far as strength gains go. Correct me if im wrong but I think DMZ focuses more on mass gains then strength? I'll be more patient before I up the dose though.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Dmz will definitely bring up your strength and decent size gains too. For me though I gained more strength

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've ran super dmz 3.0 by iron mag labs twice and i've gotten good results. If you can get your hands on it somewhere that would be a good product to try for you. It has dmz, msten and alpha-1 in it. But yea it won't kick in until about week 2 sometimes week 3. But check out super dmz 3.0. I don't think you can get it at Strong supplement shop but you can still read up on it there. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/super-dmz-rx-3-0-by-ironmaglabs

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I've ran super dmz 3.0 by iron mag labs twice and i've gotten good results. If you can get your hands on it somewhere that would be a good product to try for you. It has dmz, msten and alpha-1 in it. But yea it won't kick in until about week 2 sometimes week 3. But check out super dmz 3.0. I don't think you can get it at Strong supplement shop but you can still read up on it there. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/super-dmz-rx-3-0-by-ironmaglabs
How did you feel on SDMZ 3.0. How was the lethargy?