DMZ Max LMG 8-week Cycle

plifter42

Awards
DMZ/Max-LMG 8 Week Cycle log

Here goes my first post on AM with my current log of oral compounds!
Some history about me: I’ve been weight training for about 7 years, I go to the University Of Miami in Coral Gables and I’m a business major. My past cycles have been halo(75mg/6wk), epi 45mg + halo 50mg @ 6 week) , DMZ, 45mg @ 8wk and diabolix 45mg @ 4 week. I might throw in some test E or test Prop into this cycle as well.

I have a alot of experience with weight lifting and cycling oral compounds for my age as well as a decent amount of knowledge of anabolic compounds. I'm starting to run this cycle, and here it is laid out.

TLDR; Check out my cycle and comments and critique would be awesome. Thank you!

Compounds:
LGI LMG-25 (Max-LMG)
25/50/50/50/50/50/50
AT DMZ Xtreme (Dymethazine)
0/0/36/36/36/36/36/36

PCT:
Nolva
40/40/20/20
Lecheek Nutrition AD-3
2/2/2/2
Kirkland Vitamin D3
8,000 IU / daily

Support Supps
Purus Organ Shield 2 caps ED (Important!!)
Multi-V (Important!!)
Milk Thistle 2 caps ED
Kirkland Fish Oil 2g 2x daily (4g total)
2000 iu Vitamin D3 daily
Creapure Creatine 3g daily
Pre-WO (varies)
B-Complex 1 tablet daily
Choc PB Protein Powder post-WO

Diet: Tons of carbs, tons of protein. Minimum 3000 calories a day.

Training:
Monday - Chest
DB Bench Press
4x10-12
Flat Bench Cable Flye
3xFailure
BB Bench Press
4x10-12
Incline DB press
5x10-12
Low Cable Crossover
4x10-12
Barbell Incline Bench Press
3x10-12
Tuesday – Legs
Leg Press
4x25
Weighted Walking Lunge
4x25
Leg Extension
3x20
Seated Leg Curl
3x20
Smith Machine Calf Raise
3xFailure
Thigh Abductor
3x15
Barbell Lunge (smith machine)
3x20
Wednesday – Abs and Arms
BB Curl
4x10-12
Hammer Curl
4x10-12
Spider Curl
4xFailure
Tricep Pushdown
3x20
Dips
3xFailure
Hanging Leg Raise
4x20
Rope Crunch
4x20
Russian Twist
4x20
Thursday- Back
Lat Pulldown
4x10-15
BB Deadlift
4x10x15
BB Shrug
4x15
Pull-ups
4x15
Back Extension
4x15
One-Arm DB Row
4x15
Inverte Row
4xFailure
Friday- Shoulders
DB Shoulder Press
4x12
DB Front Raise
4x12
DB Side Raise
4x12
Standing Military Press
4x12
Reverse Flye
3x10-15
Saturday- Legs
Leg Press
4x25
Barbell walking lunges or weighted
4x25
Leg Extensions
3x20
Seated Leg Curls
3x20
Smith Machine Calf Raise
3xFailure
Thigh Abductor
3x15
Barbell Lunge
3x20

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should get some inhibit p for the lmg.

Lmg can raise prolactin.

I also think lmg should be run a bit higher and longer.

plifter42

Awards
You should get some inhibit p for the lmg.

Lmg can raise prolactin.

I also think lmg should be run a bit higher and longer.
Thanks, I fixed it to be longer. What are the negative effects of prolactin? Do you think they will get bad at only 50mgs a day? I don't really understand how prolactin works as a negative hormone for bodybuilding. And could I just get some P-5-P for the prolactin instead of the Inhibit P?

What if I got Pramipexole instead of Inhibit P for prolactin? Do you think prolactin will be a real issue at only 50mgs?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, I fixed it to be longer. What are the negative effects of prolactin? Do you think they will get bad at only 50mgs a day? I don't really understand how prolactin works as a negative hormone for bodybuilding. And could I just get some P-5-P for the prolactin instead of the Inhibit P?

What if I got Pramipexole instead of Inhibit P for prolactin? Do you think prolactin will be a real issue at only 50mgs?
At 50mg I see no need for prami. P5p is ok, but inhibit p also has mucuna puriens in it which helps controle prolactin.

Prolactin sides: prolactin gyno...maybe even lactating

plifter42

Awards
Just placed an order for Inhibit-P.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
M-Lmg 100/100/100/100/100/100(assuming you don't have enough for 8 weeks)
DMZ 36/36/36/36/36/36.
Both doses are low but DMZ would need to be to run low to go 6 weeks. Lmg would not be even close to effective at 25-50.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lose the pre workout, it will boost your bp and can make you feel like sh1t! I try to stay away from caffeine all together on cycle. Also, n.o. boosters can contribute to back and calf pumps that will put a quick end to your workout for the day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

plifter42

Awards
Thanks for chiming in everyone. I'm about a week into the cycle, just upped my dose to 50mgs. Muscle fullness and hardness is going up, started feeling the effects in the gym @ 25mgs during day 4. Definitely feeling the pumps in the gym.

Noticing the water retention effects of LMG, have been drinking lots of water and feeling the absorption effects.

plifter42

Awards
Pumped up the dose on the lmg to 75 about a week ago. Much better now, thanks everyone. Just got a bottle of test-e so I'm going to throw that in the mix @ 500mgs/wk.

plifter42

Awards
Day 2 of test-e...

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hope you don't mind me chiming in I wanna check out your run mainly to see how the LMG works for you, I started a cycle of quad--plexx rx
DMZ 50mg / M14ADD 60mg / MaxLMG 50mg / Msten 30mg, I came upon this thread searching for info regarding p5p supplementation I bought a coenzyme active b6 supplement with p5p PAK it has 3 different forms of p5p in it at 50mg and I also have something on the way with mucuna puriens for added support, wondering if 50mg Max is even strong enough to need the extra prolactin support or not?? going on 6th day, notice a little bit of positive effects some retention/all day pumps/energy and slight aggression.. Thanks

plifter42

Awards
Some p5p and mucuna while on the LMG is definitely a good idea to prevent prolactin sides. No need to overdo it with the dosages.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thanks bro, its hard to comprehend how effective the p5p alone is combatting the prolactin/gyno sides??? and mucuna as well, is it basically a weaker OTC version of an AI or SERM ???? I know from reading some different reports on nolvadex/tamoxifen are effective at eliminating the gyno somehow targets that breast tissue and the area behind the nips and stops estro from effecting it..? and how is your run going man???

plifter42

Awards
Prolactin and gyno is like comparing apples to oranges.

Take the bottle recommended dosage of p5p and mucuna and you'll be fine. 50mg of LMG is hardly anything.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thanks bro, much appreciated I kinda figured that.. my next cycle after that is probably going to be Epi 45g/Tren 105mg for 4 weeks, think ill need something stronger for that?? ill have Exemestane on hand for ai as well as Nolva for my pct, possibly chlomid as well to run alongside just want to make the best out of my cycles I hear mixed reviews on people having prolactin issues with tren even at 90mg+

plifter42

Awards
I would get Inhibit-P for that cycle on top of a cycle support

plifter42

Awards
So far went from 182 to 192 so up 10 pounds. Upped the dose of lmg to 100 on the last week and then the bottle ran out, keeping the dmz at 32mg and test at 575mg.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks bro, much appreciated I kinda figured that.. my next cycle after that is probably going to be Epi 45g/Tren 105mg for 4 weeks, think ill need something stronger for that?? ill have Exemestane on hand for ai as well as Nolva for my pct, possibly chlomid as well to run alongside just want to make the best out of my cycles I hear mixed reviews on people having prolactin issues with tren even at 90mg+
I'd get prami and you need to rub much longer that 4 weeks for epi tren

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I'd get prami and you need to rub much longer that 4 weeks for epi tren
I get ya but four weeks is all I got enough for and in running two cycles before that like I said starting alpha m60/m1a 40mg chlostebol 80mg third week of this quad cycle then third week of that cycle starting the epi tren

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get ya but four weeks is all I got enough for and in running two cycles before that like I said starting alpha m60/m1a 40mg chlostebol 80mg third week of this quad cycle then third week of that cycle starting the epi tren
can you go lower on the tren and run for longer. that would be my suggestion. the tren is hard on my BP and the m60 hits my bp too. I'd try lower and extend to get the most.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can you go lower on the tren and run for longer. that would be my suggestion. the tren is hard on my BP and the m60 hits my bp too. I'd try lower and extend to get the most.