Dmz or epi/tren ?

AnthNich586

AnthNich586

Awards
23 5'6 200 ~14% bf

Third cycle. Pinned test e solo and then Halo solo.
I know the dosing layout for each but have a question based off prior experiences.

I will be starting on 4/20 which will lead me up to June 29th. So 6week cycle 4 week cycle. I have 4th of July afterwards and I would like to go into that weekend relatively lean still. Not a big drinker, even though I will be off cycle. But really worried about epi's side effects post pct. Been seeing a lot of rebound threads from it and swaying me to just go DMZ to bring in summer.

Just looking to hear others thoughts. Clomid will be PCT for either. DMZ will be 40-60. Epi will be 40, tren 90. Both will have derm and E/T will have inhibit-P. Cycle support obviously

plifter42

Awards
I would say DMZ. Lean mass gains and great strength gains.

Epi-Tren would be harsher on sides and would be harder to manage.

Strength gains should be better on DMZ with less sides, in perspective.

You could stack Epi 20-30mg a day with Tren 60-90mgs a day
or you could stack DMZ at 30mgs a day with Epi 20mgs a day.
Tren is known for making great gains but having the harshest side effects.

AnthNich586

AnthNich586

Awards
I would say DMZ. Lean mass gains and great strength gains. Epi-Tren would be harsher on sides and would be harder to manage. Strength gains should be better on DMZ with less sides, in perspective. You could stack Epi 20-30mg a day with Tren 60-90mgs a day or you could stack DMZ at 30mgs a day with Epi 20mgs a day. Tren is known for making great gains but having the harshest side effects.
Ok good. Strength is my biggest thing that in focusing on lately not so much size/composition. I really wanna be at 1500 for my lifts. I mean the size and composition is nice, but I'm 200 lbs at 5'6 lol I have enough size and definition I think. But thanks p! That's what I was leaning toward as well

plifter42

Awards
No problem. I would go no further than 50mgs a day of DMZ. If you decide to stack it with Epi, then do 30-45mgs of DMZ and 20mgs, 30 max of Epi. (45mgs of DMZ + 20mg epi = 65mgs daily)

AnthNich586

AnthNich586

Awards
No problem. I would go no further than 50mgs a day of DMZ. If you decide to stack it with Epi, then do 30-45mgs of DMZ and 20mgs, 30 max of Epi. (45mgs of DMZ + 20mg epi = 65mgs daily)
Why do you suggest a low dose of epi. Majority say 40 is the sweet spot. Is that off your personal experience? I was going to run about 3-4 weeks at 40 of dmz and move accordingly from there. It's not like halo where I moved quickly through it.

plifter42

Awards
I indeed agree that 40 is the sweet spot for epi. However 45mg is DMZ is the sweet spot as well.

The problem this poses is you're looking at 85mgs of active ingredients daily which greatly increases the chances that you will experience sides.

If you do this and start getting sides than lower your Epi to 30/day.

AnthNich586

AnthNich586

Awards
I indeed agree that 40 is the sweet spot for epi. However 45mg is DMZ is the sweet spot as well. The problem this poses is you're looking at 85mgs of active ingredients daily which greatly increases the chances that you will experience sides. If you do this and start getting sides than lower your Epi to 30/day.
How was your experience with either? If you don't mind me asking. My main concern is about 2 years ago you never heard of post pct gyno flares from Epi and now everyday I see a new post about it happening. The DMZ is something in very excited about but it's olympus labs so the caps are 40mg's.

plifter42

Awards
People are just idiots and don't know how to PCT correctly or properly hydrate on cycle. I never got any sides from all of the many cycles of PH's I have taken. Epi leans you out a lot and gets you shredded but dries out your joints and not the greatest for strength gains. DMZ, eat tons of carbs to fuel the muscle gains, strength will shoot up, appetite will shoot up.

Overall I prefer DMZ for bulking and strenght gains but since it is a bulker if you stack a little Epi with it then it will bulk you and make you cut and shredded at the same time.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I mean the size and composition is nice, but I'm 200 lbs at 5'6 lol I have enough size and definition I think.
I am jealous.You really do have enough size.I would lean more towards DMZ aswell

AnthNich586

AnthNich586

Awards
People are just idiots and don't know how to PCT correctly or properly hydrate on cycle. I never got any sides from all of the many cycles of PH's I have taken. Epi leans you out a lot and gets you shredded but dries out your joints and not the greatest for strength gains. DMZ, eat tons of carbs to fuel the muscle gains, strength will shoot up, appetite will shoot up. Overall I prefer DMZ for bulking and strenght gains but since it is a bulker if you stack a little Epi with it then it will bulk you and make you cut and shredded at the same time.
You just said everything I want to hear.

AnthNich586

AnthNich586

Awards
Yea this is me now. AT MOST be around 210 after this DMZ cycle, but I'm happy with 200-205 right now. Still pretty lean for my stubby endomorph vessel lol

Attachments

plifter42

Awards
I would do DMZ + Epi 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM. I don't know what the dosages are. Basing on the picture you just posted.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
If you are after Pure power,why not run high doses of Anavar with test sust?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Or Anadrol?

AnthNich586

AnthNich586

Awards
Or Anadrol?
probably for the length of time. I'm not that big of a drinker like I said, but I don't not drink lol. With summer coming, along w me buying a new cottage and boat. I think I may end up having a few too many pops on several occasions. I had a great run w regular test e and plan on getting back on when fall comes around.