Help me plan out my diet/ cycle to be beach ready June 1

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Quick backstory.... 34 years old, 6' tall, 190lbs roughly....about 12-14% BF (wild guess actually, see pics).....Been lifting for 4 years...... Playing with anabolics the past 6 months....

So I've got 2 weeks left in my current trest cycle, that puts me going on PCT Feb. 6, roughly.
I plan on doing an 8 week PCT.. putting me off PCT on April 3rd.
Would like to stay natty for at least another 4 weeks past this; until May 1st.
After that, I have a cycle of halodrol + Trest stashed away that I was planning on using around this time.

So my main question is; what should my diet look like in order to get me as lean and muscular as possible around the first of June. I'd rather not mess around with clen or anything similar, mostly because I'm not familiar with it.

So basically, at what points should I be cutting and bulking to maximize my physique at the beginning of summer. And also what kind of calories (fats, carbs, protein) should I be taking in during these time periods?

Thanks!!!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Don't think you need anabolics at 6' 190. And you're probably closer to 15%

You should be able to get to 210-220 at 15% without anabolics at your height.

I'd suggest on a cut doing a high protein ( 2x bw)
And dropping carbs. Adding a refeed (double your carbs) every 4-5 days depending on energy levels
Keep fats relatively low 15-20%

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Without sounding rude, you should have too much knowledge on these subjects, and having a hard time narrowing it down to a particular diet plan. There might be guys nice enough to give you a specific diet plan but it doesn't sound like you even have a dialed-in objective. Big and cut by June is going to take a lot more than cycling. Its going to take a detailed plan that may take 100's of hours of researching and tedious execution....