Trestobol alternative?

S

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started taking oral Trest (30mg/day) as a 'base' to my PH cycle. Had to discontinue due to terrible shedding/hairloss. My finasteride/rogaine usually does a great job stopping hairloss on my Test cycles, but did nothing with Trestobol.

What would be a good alternative for a Test base? Stanodrol? If so, any chance anyone knows where I can find some?

Thanks.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Started taking oral Trest (30mg/day) as a 'base' to my PH cycle. Had to discontinue due to terrible shedding/hairloss. My finasteride/rogaine usually does a great job stopping hairloss on my Test cycles, but did nothing with Trestobol. What would be a good alternative for a Test base? Stanodrol? If so, any chance anyone knows where I can find some? Thanks.
you'd have to run stano high at 1000 mg but it does the trick! Hard to find it now.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
4-DHEA and dermacrine are some options too.. Just run the 4-DHEA at an effective enough dose

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wouldn't a DHT product like Stano be harder on the hairline then a 19 Nor product from Trest...?

S

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wouldn't a DHT product like Stano be harder on the hairline then a 19 Nor product from Trest...?
My thought is since Finasteride and rogaine block DHT, it should help with the Stano. I was told that Trest doesn't convert to DHT, which is why the finas didn't help at all.

I could be wrong on all this. The only way to know for sure is to try Stano and see what happens. There is no way I can ever use Trest again.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Trest does NOT convert to DHT.

Finasteride blocks the conversion of test to DHT, so compounds that start off as DHT are not affected by Finasteride. Rogaine, dermarolling and laser combs are your best bet.

P

plifter42

Awards
Promagnon...Mentabolan...Stanodrol...4-AD

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Anabolics 4
G Anabolics 9
F Anabolics 24
sdroljunkie Anabolics 17
RickyBlobby Anabolics 2