Bobo

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
What the **** don't you understand? We don't want you discussing it because of your age. It is NOT for debate. Its the rules and I make them. If you don't like them, TOUGH ****!

You would donate if you didn't get treated like this over a miniscule detail? Guess whatm I don't want your donation. You pay for the inforamtion presented here and out of gratitude to those who help people WHILE following the rules. If you don't like the way you've been treated then its easily fixed. Follow the rules or don't post here.

I'm sick and tired of people bitching about how they get treated when they don't even read the fucking rules then when they do they have a problem with them. I DON"T FUCKIN CARE IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. YOU DON"T OWN THE BOARD, I DO. I DON'T WANT 19 YEAR OLD KIDS TALKING ABOUT ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, TAKE A FUCKIN HIKE. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN DEAL WITH KNOW-IT-ALL TEENAGERS!
You wanna know what the **** my problem is? Your fucking attitude. I kept it cool until now, now is when u've gone too far. Yeah deleting my threads and posts when i am just trying to get a chemical answer pissed me off, But you going of your way to talk **** to me is fucking childish. I didnt want to, but youve forced me to stoop down to your immature level. I kept my cool and tried not get pissed, but that last post is just the icing on the cake. You said I would be "Paying for the information here?" BULLSHIT, what we are paying you for are the stupid little commodities your board doesnt offer that every other one does. Your just trying to scam people into giving you 10 bucks so you will activate their PM's again. Once again, I Never broke any fucking rules. Its funny you say im a know-it-all, where is if u even had a fucking clue maybe you would have been able to answer my question in the first place. You said you dont want 19 year olds posting about illegal substances? FYI: SUPERDROL IS NOT ILLEGAL. Your name does you justice, you truely are a fucking clown Bobo. Im outta here.

Go ahead and delete this post too, cause you dont want to show everyone that you got told by a "little fucking 19 year old."

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will leave it up so everyone can see how much of a retard you are.

I just laugh at little teenagers like you.

If superdrol was legal, then DS and every other person would be selling it. I suggest you go ask Rick Collins the same question.

You are a nothing but a little punk ass kid that thinks he knows everything. You are an idiot.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
I will leave it up so everyone can see how much a retard you are.

I just laugh at little teenagers like you.
I would feel honored if u banned me. Leave it up do wtvr the hell u want. "Its your board"

No need to waste my time here anymore.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bobo, would you please ban him and delete the superfluous threads.

Although oddly enough I see he is still browsing this thread although he said he would go.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would feel honored if u banned me. Leave it up do wtvr the hell u want. "Its your board"

No need to waste you time? Right. Thats why you made 4 thread bitching and whining like an old woman how you got "treated"

Yeah, you don't care.

:rolleyes:

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol. now this is just funny.

I remember when I used to be full of piss and vinegar like this kid too. ahhaahah good times, stupid times but good times nonetheless.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
i am gonna have to agree with marcus, I was trying to tell the kid to chill out, ban him

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol. now this is just funny.

I remember when I used to be full of piss and vinegar like this kid too. ahhaahah good times, stupid times but good times nonetheless.
LMAO...

I think many of us do. Thats why its funny.

Until we realize 10 years later how stupid we were :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although oddly enough I see he is still browsing this thread although he said he would go.

Most do.

HE TOLD ME!!!!

:lol:

I can picture him typing with his head and neck going back and forth....

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
meeeoooow, this is one funny-ass exchange.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Most do.

HE TOLD ME!!!!

I can picture him typing with his head and neck going back and forth....
Care to make a small wager on how many MORE threads he starts... :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The funniest part is me scamming people out of 10 bucks. Yeah thats my plan. If I can get everyone to donate I will collect so much money them move to Costa Rica and retire.

Goes to show how much of the real world this guy has been in at 19.

Scam for 10 bucks....Bwahahahahahah.....

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
LOL.. don't forget to take all the mods with you in Costa Rica...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
The funniest part is me scamming people out of 10 bucks. Yeah thats my plan. If I can get everyone to donate I will collect so much money them move to Costa Rica and retire.
I'm sure you could live off of a couple hundred dollars over there. I see through you mister. :D

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LMAO...

I think many of us do. Thats why its funny.

Until we realize 10 years later how stupid we were :D
I just wish I could remember 21 years ago...
Damn Alzheimers...
Surely I wasn't this stupid back then.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure you could live off of a couple hundred dollars over there. I see through you mister. :D

Well once I move there donations will only be $1. I won't need $10.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shows how long he's been around this board as well. The donation OPTION has been around well before the PM's were taken away.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Shows how long he's been around this board as well. The donation OPTION has been around well before the PM's were taken away.
Good point! I don't think Bobo or anyone else for that matter has ever tried to push members into donating. Whatever, it was good for a laugh.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Considering this board saved me a few hundred on supps and allowed me to find the best, most honest and
customer caring suppliers.. $20 is a real bargain. Not to mention the info and most of the posting peeps...

scarfacebling

Awards
Considering this board saved me a few hundred on supps and allowed me to find the best, most honest and
customer caring suppliers.. $20 is a real bargain. Not to mention the info and most of the posting peeps...

I agree with EEmain the stuff i have learned here has saved me money, time, and a messed up liver.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good point! I don't think Bobo or anyone else for that matter has ever tried to push members into donating.
Quite the oppsite. If you haven't learned enough or just don't feel like it, I don't have a problem. Most of the donations are going towards the secure chat software which is DAMN expensive.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
BTW, Bobo doesn't force anyone to donate Myostatin. I donated before the PM issue and so did a lot of members. Ten bucks is a bargain considering what we learn. I've spent more on strippers so I have no problem donating $10 since I'd probably have spent money on glutamine if I didn't come accross AM.

Seriously Myo, how can you honestly say we are being scammed ? $10 bucks a pop from a few dozen people doesn't go a long way. Kinda reminds me of the conspiracy that Bobo is Sledge and SD is a scam :lol:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Seriously Myo, how can you honestly say we are being scammed ? $10 bucks a pop from a few dozen people doesn't go a long way. Kinda reminds me of the conspiracy that Bobo is Sledge and SD is a scam :lol:
I just knew it... We have all been had.. and all the people he /they have trained are like the magazine adds huh!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
B

Guys, seriously. Are you going to foil all my plans?

A guy can't plan a decent conspiracy these days. I quit.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I can see where the kid is coming from, he's curious BUT impatient.

Most of the damn answers to his questions are in current threads and in stickies that people worked hours to put up.

myostatin, if you're reading this I'd recommend you lurk for a while and read your damn ass off. Many of the questions you have you can easily answer yourself and NOT break forum rules.

Technically, although it is "cyber property" this is still Bobo's property and he is responsible for what goes on here. I.E. If you fall down and break your arm in his house, he can get sued...well, if you grow tits and get a big fat enlarged prostate on his watch, he can get sued as well...I know, I know...18 is the legal age and blah, blah, blah...I was eighteen 3-4 years ago and I feel 20yrs older now. You'll get it bro. dont' worry.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
I just noticed this guy got 3 threads locked in one day and didn`t get banned yet! Must be a new course record :lol:

James007

Banned
Awards
Bobo lives up to his name.. hint hint, clown.

Myostatin try Avant's board, they're tolerant of drug related things, including recreational drugs - but not of stupidity.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
The Costa Rican MOD Villa...I knew it! :D
I'll probably still donate though...just in the odd chance that I'm ever in Costa Rica and Bobo needs staff and I need a job.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I just noticed this guy got 3 threads locked in one day and didn`t get banned yet! Must be a new course record :lol:
Sometimes it's worth keeping these tools around for entertainment purposes.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
The Costa Rican MOD Villa...I knew it! :D
Oye, uds. necesita alguien que pueda traducir. :wave: Yo hablo bien el espanol.

"You need someone who can translate. :wave: I speak Spanish well."

MorganKane

Awards

I thought you left you putz...

Respect the rules - a very simple concept.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jwp888...

I don't need you telling me what is legal and what isn't legal. I have already been advised by the foremost authority on this subject and its not up for debate. Its illegal according to this site and if pushed in a court of law the wording of the bill would cover it. End of issue.

jwp888

Awards
jwp888...

I don't need you telling me what is legal and what isn't legal. I have already been advised by the foremost authority on this subject and its not up for debate. Its illegal according to this site and if pushed in a court of law the wording of the bill would cover it. End of issue.
Fine. Your board, your rules.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And my ass. If you want to find out about the legailty, then email Rick.

MorganKane

Awards
Good point! I don't think Bobo or anyone else for that matter has ever tried to push members into donating. Whatever, it was good for a laugh.
I said it before and will say it again.
10 bucks is not enough.

The information here is worth MUCH more.

I have not been here that long but I have never been asked to donate... and NOT pushed for sure.

So, when are we moving to Costa Rica... On Bobo's tab of course - he is rich after all..

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
Well once I move there donations will only be $1. I won't need $10.
lol, curse you Bobo and your plans to rip board members off and move to Costa Rica where you can sit on a beach and serve as "Bobo the Costa Rican Mod." I can't believe you would do this! :)

Seriously, no one is "holding a gun" to anyone's head to donate. You donate and it helps keep the board running, that simple.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Well, according to XE conversion, 1 Costa Rican dollar = [font=Arial,Helvetica]0.00213698 USD .

So it looks like Bobo will be making out like a bandit in Costa Rica.

[/font]

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
Well, according to XE conversion, 1 Costa Rican dollar = [font=Arial,Helvetica]0.00213698 USD .

[/font]
Plus he has probably already considered that Costa Rica's GDP per capita is $9300 US dollars.

sourinthemind

Awards
I have to admit, this is a funny ass thread. However, sorry young'en I know how it feels to be 19, I was there once too. I feel your pain but I agree with Bobo 110%. I know you feel like all you want is info, but the rules are the rules. I am sure you or some of your less-than-21 year old friends want a beer on the weekend too, but in most places you can't have that either, that is the "rules." You can certainly try but if you get popped then you only have yourself to blame when the hammer is dropped. I know...it sucks being 19 and "right." But don't worry, you will be wrong with the rest of us old'farts soon enough.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established

[/font]
Yeah, but a diet pepsi is 4000 costa rican dollares!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
angry newbie age 19 needs more whole food calories, more study time, and less time spent on personal philosophising. Then again, I believe I too knew everything at that age. It was only later that I learned otherwise (the hard way!). Ah, such is life...