Prolactin Control for Future Tren Run

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be running oral tren (OL Tr3n) in a few months. Probably 90/90/90/90/120/120. Just wondering if you guys think Inhibit P will be enough or if I need something stronger. I've heard bad things about prami so I'd like to run pharma caber (read it's unstable in liquid form) if need be. Seems like it might take a few weeks for the caber to ship so that's why I'm asking early. Gotta have my ducks in order so I don't start lactating!

I hoping to get by with Inhibit P but any insight would be appreciated!

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
How many doses of Inhbit P will you be running? from my understanding (and planning), if you're not pushing the tren too high or too long, you should be okay. If anything pops up just mega dose b6

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inhibit P should do you fine. 2 doses per day. So you may need a couple bottles. Nothing wrong (cost permitting) with being overly prepared though.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I'll definitely be running it at 2 caps/day. I'll also make sure I have some p-5-p on hand. I ran dermatrest and had no estro issues while using formestane as an AI, so I'm hoping I'll have similar luck with tren and prolactin.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
just letting you know ahead of time, I got done running a DMZ/Trenavar cycle and I took inhibit p the whole time. DMZ usually tightens up my nips, but with the Tren addition im currently trying to nuke some gyno lol. In my case inhibit p wasn't enough, but the one benefit I noticed was that when I couldn't sleep enough, or get it up, I would take 4 caps of inhibit p before bed and the next day I would wake up refreshed with some morning wood and some serious drive

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just letting you know ahead of time, I got done running a DMZ/Trenavar cycle and I took inhibit p the whole time. DMZ usually tightens up my nips, but with the Tren addition im currently trying to nuke some gyno lol. In my case inhibit p wasn't enough, but the one benefit I noticed was that when I couldn't sleep enough, or get it up, I would take 4 caps of inhibit p before bed and the next day I would wake up refreshed with some morning wood and some serious drive
That's some good insight right there.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
sns Inhibit p is where it is at, or caber if worst comes to worst. I'd stay away from prami.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
sns Inhibit p is where it is at, or caber if worst comes to worst. I'd stay away from prami.
Yea, I might pick up some caber just to be safe but I do want to stay away from prami.

Now I just have to talk myself out of running trest again and stick with my plan to go with tren for the summer (I stocked up on both before the ban)!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never had an issue with prami, idk why you girls are so soft.

For Trenavar i used 3 caps of Inhibit-p and had no issues.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running tr3n @ 120 & only use 1cap of inhibit P a day. 30 days in with no issues at all.
::knocks on wood::

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
L

livestrong82

Awards
Im running deca at 500 and using inhibit p at two caps a day no problems thus far..

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I like prami, it kicked in fast for me, and the doseage needed is very low.

My best reccomendation is to start at .2ml then try .3,

.3-.4 works for me. Good luck man.

stockpott

stockpott

Awards
Hmm I've taken some doses, some high doses... Tren Decca var eq . test....etc.... Never ran caber or prami actually don't know anything about them actually.. I would just up the test a little bit...