first cycle ever advice

sourc3

Awards
Hey i was looking to start a cycle of PH's , i was reading a lot about msten and its seems like a good PH for me.
So here is my questions :
1. With only msten should i use a liver protector or PCT ? I would like to spend as much less money as possible because I'm a student
2. For a beginner can i stack M-Sten with any other PH ? like 4-Andro or EPI tren/deca ( if i will stack i will get PCT / LP )
Thank you very much guys !

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Hey i was looking to start a cycle of PH's , i was reading a lot about msten and its seems like a good PH for me. So here is my questions : 1. With only msten should i use a liver protector or PCT ? I would like to spend as much less money as possible because I'm a student 2. For a beginner can i stack M-Sten with any other PH ? like 4-Andro or EPI tren/deca ( if i will stack i will get PCT / LP ) Thank you very much guys !
Do A LOT more research. That question in itself shows me you have a poor knowledge. This is your health we are taking about here.

sourc3

Awards
Do A LOT more research. That question in itself shows me you have a poor knowledge. This is your health we are taking about here.
i was reading about people doing msten without any liver protection and PCT , i have a friend that did 40mg without any of them and hes ok. i was wondering and asking for your advice and help

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
i was reading about people doing msten without any liver protection and PCT , i have a friend that did 40mg without any of them and hes ok. i was wondering and asking for your advice and help
I'm not going to give you any advice except do more research. Your using a pro hormone dude, also your friend is stupid in that case. You are altering hormones in your body, you NEED other chemicals to aid in protection and recovery.

If Your friend carries on like that it's highly likely that he will end up on TRT. Seriously man I'm not trying to be a d*ck but do a lot more research.

Look at this website as a starting point:

http://www.strongsupplementshop.co.uk/prohormone-info

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^this
Research and more research. you NEED cycle support and pct. Google "serm" while you are at it because this is the single most important part of your cycle. Come back with a plan and a layout and more importantly, age and stats

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the equivalent of saying, "I drove to work this morning without my seatbelt on. I don't need my seatbelt." Just because someone got away with it, doesn't mean it's not necessary. And who knows what he's done to his hormone production. Just not growing biitch tits doesn't mean everything's fine. So to answer your question, Yes, cycle support and full pct are completely necessary with Msten.

sourc3

Awards
This is the equivalent of saying, "I drove to work this morning without my seatbelt on. I don't need my seatbelt." Just because someone got away with it, doesn't mean it's not necessary. And who knows what he's done to his hormone production. Just not growing biitch tits doesn't mean everything's fine. So to answer your question, Yes, cycle support and full pct are completely necessary with Msten.
Thank you guys for the help , What company are you suggesting ? not overpriced one please and pct and liver protection as well

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you guys for the help , What company are you suggesting ? not overpriced one please and pct and liver protection as well
Its not that simple bro

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Seriously man. Forget how expensive it is. If you want to do it properly and not put your health at risk then you need to spend some money.

PH's and injectables aren't the expensive part. It's the support and SERMS that can be the costly bit.

Don't put s price on it, if anything save for a month or two then get it all.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Orbitnutrition.com You can find all kinds of Cycle supports there (has its own category) as well as OTC PCT products,

But you need a SERM. This is the first step before considering a cycle. They are not sold OTC. If you can acquire a legitimate one and research proper dosing, people will be much more likely to help you here.

Its not that we're assh0les but it just spells trouble-to-come when someone who has not researched is looking to cycle. It can do more bad for your body than good if done improperly, and you should be experienced before jumping in.

You should have:
Diet nailed down.
Years of training,
Have hit your genetic potential,
Researched and taken safety precautions for anabolics.

Ideally,

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Oh god man...

First off. 40mg of STEN is too high and, without having any cycle supplements your friend is probably going to regret it in the long run.

The thing is, you can't just monitor your body without bloodwork and, even checking blood pressure.

Just because you think everything is all fine and dandy, doesn't mean it really is.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look up msten on this forum, you will find numerous logs outlining other people's cycles and everything they used and what Thier results where. Ask them what they would do differently. Before you know it you will have a plan of your own. Post said plan here and we will help you out with the minor details.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Needs:
On cycle protection (such as liver protection and what not). Probably $40-$60 depending on the brand.
SERM (Nolvadex, Clomid, or Torem). Roughly $20 - $40.
PH (enough to run an adequate dose) $60-$200.

You honestly need more than that right there for the bare minimum.

People also run these for 4 weeks as a beginner so it's a little bit cheaper but you should really get stuff for 6 weeks.

This is with the idea you already take fish oil, creatine, glutamine, etc.

Also with the idea you have stuff on hand in case you encounter gyno.

On top of everything I said above. You gotta have a good diet to really see these things work. You have to be vigilante about training everyday, you have to know what to look for so you don't injure yourself because you will get stronger.

There's even more than what I just mentioned here man, OP please do yourself a favor and really read up on this stuff before getting into it.

sourc3

Awards
Thank you guys i really appreciate the help , I will research more, one more thing is how the hell i will get SERM's ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you guys i really appreciate the help , I will research more, one more thing is how the hell i will get SERM's ?
Check out board sponsors that sell research chemicals