Best OTC Addition to Nolva and Clomid

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've got a couple weeks left on cycle and am trying to figure out what I should use post cycle, I already have some Clomid, Novla, and Aromasin. I am not sure on the quality of the Aromasin I have not used it yet, but the Nolva and Clomid are RX. The original plan was Super PCT, but I was wondering if I needed all that or if there was a better option? I was also looking at Alphamax too, but I don't want to waste money on anything that the SERMs already have covered.

I'm also just curious as to what everyone prefers alongside their SERM.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally?

Daa. Cheap, gives a nice "boost"

L

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Sup3r PCT

P

plifter42

Awards
Lecheek AD-3
Vitamin D3 10,000 IU/ daily
Revolution Black PCT

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Out of Revolution PCT Black, Super PCT, and Alphamax which would you guys choose and in what order?

P

plifter42

Awards
Revolution PCT Black over those other ones. No comment on Alphamax never tried it. 10,000 IU is perfectly safe and great for PCT. DAA doesn't have enough scientific evidence backing it. Not my cup of tea. Couldn't hurt though to add though. It's cheap.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Out of Revolution PCT Black, Super PCT, and Alphamax which would you guys choose and in what order?
Haven't used alphamax or super PCT yet, but have used rev black a few times and it works well. It never blocked estrogen to the point where I was getting dry joints and is good at 2-3 caps a day.

D

dozercars

Awards
Alphmax hands down, 75mg arimistane and 50mg Forskolin a day is well worth the price alone, and i always do 3g of DAA for about 4 weeks following cycle as well because its dirt cheap if you buy powder, tastes very bitter/salty though so keep that in mind if you got a good tasting preworkout you put it in it will make it taste like youve drowned it in salt

Pimptastic

Pimptastic

Awards
If price doesn't matter at all, the best I believe is HCGenerate ES. But the cost is astronomical.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup3r PCT covers all the bases. Estrogen, prolactin, organ support, improved sleep.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I went ahead and went with Super PCT, I used it last time and compared to the others it was best for me. I don't really like how high the Arimistane dose is in Revolution PCT Black.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I don't know of anything better than Clomid then Nolva for PCT. That's more than enough. Save your money.

D

dozercars

Awards
HCGenerate is a good boner enhancer and aphrodisiac but does very little if anything for raising test and lowering estrogen

N

nclifter28

Awards
Just looked at alphamax for the first time. ingrediant profile looks very solid

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Is super pct and alphamax overkill? I like alpha max but super pct already has armistane. I dunno about running them back to back with the ai that long.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is super pct and alphamax overkill? I like alpha max but super pct already has armistane. I dunno about running them back to back with the ai that long.
Arimistane isn't an AI

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could run arimistane for 8 weeks. You just wouldn't want to run Alphamax and Super pct stacked.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UR Spray. Good for health. Good for keeping gains.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you use nolva and clomid your good. All the other crap is just like flushing your hard earned money down the drain. I have used Daa on my last 2 cycle just because it is redicously cheap.

B

BluWhoo

Awards
Yes the tamoxifen and clomiphene is all you need. You could use HCG too but if your not having problems your good. Save your money. Most guys over kill pct.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Is it still 100/100/50/50 clomid with the nolva or isthay when you get the vision issues?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Favorite in each category:

Test booster - DAA
AI - AlphaMax
Cortisol Control - Reduce XT
Natty anabolic - X gels

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I'm running nolva and Clomid as well. Any tips on dosing time? I was going to do both in the morning

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm running nolva and Clomid as well. Any tips on dosing time? I was going to do both in the morning
That was my plan, or before bed. Whichever is easier to remember. I think the half lives are 24 hours so as long as it's the same time everyday it shouldn't matter.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
That was my plan, or before bed. Whichever is easier to remember. I think the half lives are 24 hours so as long as it's the same time everyday it shouldn't matter.
Half life of each is more like 5 days.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah I do remember reading that, I was thinking of Ostarine for some reason. Thanks for correcting that.
no worries my man