EPI/Tren/ 4AD? Please comment

B

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
Planning a cycle, hopefully starting in a week or two. I have all of my cycle support, depending on what I use, along with an AI on hand and Toremphene (among other stuff) for pct. My question to you all concerns what to use. I have stuck with Epistane for the last few cycles and had decent results. I have completed several cycles for the last 12 years...One or Two AAS and the rest PH. I was contemplating this:

Epistane / TR3N / 4AD

This is my first go around with the PH TR3N. I have heard good feedback on it. I have 4AD powder (50G) set aside from the old days. I have phlogel for making a transdermal. I was only thinking of adding it based on a few comments that recommended adding a test base. If it's overkill, I can hold off on it and save it. On hand I have the following:

4 bottles Olympus labs EPISTANE
4 bottles Olympus labs TR3N
1 Bottle IBE Epistane
1 bottle superdrol
1 bottle m1T (underground labs)
1 bottle m1t/4ad

My goal is to add on some mass and if I get a little fat loss out of it, that would be fine also. I am 6'2, 220 lbs with about 15% BF. I was about 7% at my best last summer (damn holiday food), so I will work toward that again after this cycle.

Recommendations are welcome and really appreciated as I don't know if I should use or save the 4ad. I am motivated to use the epi/tr3n and if the 4ad helps, I will include it. I have read a bunch on it and have the conversion amounts based on others use of phlogel and 4ad. Correct me if I am wrong, but estimating a 50% absorption rate, using 1000 mg a day and 15% conversion in the system, would I be getting 75 mg a day or 525 mg a week? Would that be a good level or should I increase or decrease it. I have seen some people use that amount for solo 4 ad cycles and if I need to drop it I am willing to, or even save it for another cycle.

Thanks in advance

skeyediver

skeyediver

Awards
You may want to list how long you will run the cycle for and what dosage you're going to run.

I just ran a cycle of Havoc/Tr3n/4ad.
I think the conversion rate of the Tr3n is extremely low. I got very little strength gains from this cycle. Very disappointed. Here was my cycle layout on them.
I will not cover the on cycle supports.
Havoc 30/40/40/40/40/40
Tr3n 90/120/150/150/150
4AD 400/400/600/800/800

I added in 4AD to my cycle because EPI really gets me sluggish during the end of the cycle. Tr3n is supposed to really hinder your sexual drive so 4AD is a good add-on to this cycle. I did not need to run an AI on mine. I would just same it and if you notice your getting some bloat, you may want to incorporate it.
I'm no pro though but just thought I would just give my 2 cents worth.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely add the 4 ad, you will be glad you did

B

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the feedback so far. As to how long, I usually run about 6 weeks but I have enough to run a good 8 week long cycle. Just depends on how I feel at weeks 6 if I want to keep it going. As for dosing, I have basically what you listed in mind....30 seems to be my sweet spot for Epistane, but I might up it to 40. I had 120 in my mind, from other reading, for the TR3N but I have seen a few people claim that close to 200 was good for them. Might be the conversion issue you spoke of. Was your 4AD oral or trans? I was going to do 1000 mg a day, but that only really comes out to maybe 75-100 mg a day after the conversions/absorption issues with the transdermal. I will keep the 4AD in then, I appreciate that feedback. I will read a bit more and maybe bump the TR3N up to somewhere between 150 to 200 range. I pinned the real deal before and it was awesome, so I hope this isn't disappointing though I am sure it won't be near as good. With four bottles of the TR3N, I might keep it higher and get a good cycle rather than waste it if I don't take enough.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tren is good at 90 to 120 mg imo. 6 weeks would probably be optimal

skeyediver

skeyediver

Awards
Mine was oral 4AD.
I am looking to try to the real tren maybe late this year.