Transaderm anyone?!!?

dean.micheli

dean.micheli

Awards
33 years old, 5ft 11ins, 13st 2lbs, 15%bf, training 7 years.

So I've been doing tons of reading for my first ever cycle & finally settled on Anavar only for 6-8 weeks 75mg ED. However, before the flaming begins, I do understand that a test base should be also be used.. personally not for the 'results' aspect as I'm not after HUGE gains (hence Anavar) but more for the balancing of test levels in my body to help with the supression I should expect to encounter - with this in mind I have been researching further before I begin my cycle (which I have ready along with PCT).

Because of the sides potentially involved with pinning test (bloating, hairloss, gyno etc) I have been looking for other options to provide that anabolic kick.. which is when I came across the topical DHEA formula RS Transaderm! I mean, this stuff sounds fkin amazing! Like seriously, anabolic gel with zero sides?!!?? Really? It sounds too good to be true but the problem is that I can't find hardly any reviews on this stuff that don't seem like it's been written by a RS rep that has exhausted all superlatives when describing this product. Its like they've hired a **** load of reps & saturated the forums with them.

Does ANYBODY out there have any real life experience using this product? Is it this seemingly perfect wonder product or is there more to the story?? Help!! Lol

Cheers guys :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out dermacrine, same exact product with plenty of reviews on this site and half the price