Wow... Wtf is going on with you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Ok... so i ask why my superdrol thread was deleted. And the response i get was "because source posting is not allowed." Yes i completely understand that, I did NOT source post. Did someone post a source in my thread before i got to see it or what? THEN in the second thread when i ask why it was deleted, Matt says that it was because im 19 years old. Im 19 years old, please explain your point? 18 is the legal age to be here, and talking about a legal PH isnt allowed? Please stop closing my threads, Im trying to get some help, and my threads are getting closed when i am doing NOTHING wrong. I think i deserve some answers, nothing I said or did was wrong or illgeal or against board rules.

My original question was ..can you disolve superdrol powder in water and/or everclear? If not why?

(no sources, like before)

I think that that question is fine to ask and if its not go ahead and feel free too answer me, maybe this time without closing the thread so we can discuss.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
its because we at am believe that you should be at least 21 before using any ph's or aas and thus cannot be under 21 and post in the ph or aas section. I have a feeling your gonna get banned, sorry dude.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Im gonna get banned for asking what was wrong? Ok, makes complete sense. If you want to ban me, then I guess it ur call. But i think after coming to this board from another board to ask questions because i like the atmosphere better, then i get threated to get banned for asking. Thats IMO rediculous, but once again its your call. I think its better to inform people about using ph's correctly, because they are gonna do it no matter what, might as well help them do it correctly and safely. Sorry it had to come to this, when I didnt source post in the first place.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
"Anyone under the age of consent should <B>NOT</B> ask for any info in regards to 

Ph/Ps sources

cycle information

post-cycle therapy

There are threads on this information, if you search you shall find them.. If you need a quick answer, you can always PM a moderator for assistance.. "

My question was not about 1) sources 2) cycle information 3) PCT

My question was about disolving the chemicals.
Thanks though. :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
"Ph/Ps sources

cycle information

post-cycle therapy

There are threads on this information, if you search you shall find them.. If you need a quick answer, you can always PM a moderator for assistance.. "

My question was not about 1) sources 2) cycle information 3) PCT

My question was about disolving the chemicals.
Thanks though. :)
left out that top portion, eh?
Here at Anabolic Minds, we do not condone or encourage the use of such products for those under the age of 21...

Anyone under the age of consent should <B>NOT</B> ask for any info in regards to 

Ph/Ps sources

cycle information

post-cycle therapy

dude, just follow the rules. they're pretty simple and straightforward.

The Reporter

Awards
The use of everclear would be contributing to the delinquency of a minor, a felony. And a minor in possession of alcohol is a misdemeanor in my state.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Here at Anabolic Minds, we do not condone or encourage the use of such products for those under the age of 21...

Anyone under the age of consent should <B>NOT</B> ask for any info in regards to 

Ph/Ps sources

cycle information

post-cycle therapy

well look at the main line
i did NOT ask for any info on the following. You wanna keep arguing? i could argue my point all day.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Quick question, would it be better for me to a) Have someone who IS 21 to ask the question for me? b) Make another account, and just make my age 21 or c) do neither A nor B and do what I did (which was ask) and get banned, then do something wrong and wind up hurting myself?. Please answer to your best ability.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
they need to be revised, now any source posting of ph's at any age is forbidden due to the ban.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Your tying to suspend SD powder in a solution so you can do a cycle of it, correct? I think that falls under cycle info.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ph/Ps sources

cycle information

post-cycle therapy

Exactly. ITs not up for debate. If you can't understand that, that is your problem.

Why don't you actually READ the rules next time before making two other threads asking us to explain WHAT IS ALREADY POSTED!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
they need to be revised, now any source posting of ph's at any age is forbidden due to the ban.
It is a sticky and basic common sense.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Quick question, would it be better for me to a) Have someone who IS 21 to ask the question for me? b) Make another account, and just make my age 21 or c) do neither A nor B and do what I did (which was ask) and get banned, then do something wrong and wind up hurting myself?. Please answer to your best ability.
Why not just back up and really describe to yourself why you are wanting to use ph's in the first place. I was not trying to be a dick when I deleted your thread, I was really trying to look out for you.. you seem like a pretty cool guy but at the same time, you are putting yourself into a situation that you might really screw up your body...

Status
Not open for further replies.