Transdermal Hexadrone

U

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey!

Someone have any experience with transdermal hexadrone? I only found info about oral hexadrone and I'm planning a recomp cycle with transdermal hexadrone if it's worth.

U

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you! There isn't mucho info about Hexadrone, I'll try it with 1-AD and log it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't know bout transdermal but I love the compound

U

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Don't know bout transdermal but I love the compound
If a non methylated steroid like Hexadrone works orally, I guess it will be awesome transdermal. What dosage did you use? It can be compared with Hdrol?

xyroe

xyroe

Awards
Im currently running 100mgs ED and I'm running into my fourth week. I love the stuff personally, and I plan on doing 200mg ED for an extra 2-3 weeks depending on sides, which have been little to none. (Slight impatience, anger, minor back pumps) I love the stuff because it cant convert to estrogen, making it virtually impossible to get gyno.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im currently running 100mgs ED and I'm running into my fourth week. I love the stuff personally, and I plan on doing 200mg ED for an extra 2-3 weeks depending on sides, which have been little to none. (Slight impatience, anger, minor back pumps) I love the stuff because it cant convert to estrogen, making it virtually impossible to get gyno.
Just because a compound doesn't interact with aromatase doesn't mean you can't get gyno. That is marketing hype that can get you messed up

xyroe

xyroe

Awards
Just because a compound doesn't interact with aromatase doesn't mean you can't get gyno. That is marketing hype that can get you messed up
I agree, but it definitely helps because it's non methylated as well.

U

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I love it! I took 200 mg ED transdermal Hexadrone and 2 caps/day AMS 1-Andro (I guess that's around 40 mg 1-AD) during 4 weeks. No sides, great strength gains, +3 kg muscle mass and almost -2% BF. Libido as usually, little acne at the beggining.
Great designer steroid, I wish it was cheaper!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
What brand did you use UNX?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love it! I took 200 mg ED transdermal Hexadrone and 2 caps/day AMS 1-Andro (I guess that's around 40 mg 1-AD) during 4 weeks. No sides, great strength gains, +3 kg muscle mass and almost -2% BF. Libido as usually, little acne at the beggining.
Great designer steroid, I wish it was cheaper!
That's interesting. What dosage do people use orally mixedup

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
When I used orally 150 to 200mg a day
Ok confirms what I've heard about optimal dosing.
Would love to find this in transdermal form.

U

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In fact, Hexadrone could also be an AI. Rebound gyno is possible without a SERM at PCT.

The related 6-alpha-fluoro-testosterone and 6-alpha-bromo-androstenedione both block the effects of aromatase, the enzyme that testosterone converts into estradiol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In fact, Hexadrone could also be an AI. Rebound gyno is possible without a SERM at PCT.
Different compounds brother.
6-chloro

But keep researching :thumbsup:

M

MrVascular

Awards
Wish it were still available transdermal seems pretty beast

U

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Different compounds brother.
6-chloro

But keep researching :thumbsup:
Yes, but all are halogenated at C6. It seems that halogenation at C6 doesn't make the molecule lose its affinity to aromatase but interferes with aromatization.
Anyway, just speculation, there isn't solid research about Hexadrone.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, but all are halogenated at C6. It seems that halogenation at C6 doesn't make the molecule lose its affinity to aromatase but interferes with aromatization.
Anyway, just speculation, there isn't solid research about Hexadrone.
Next time you regurgitate info from ergo-log, you should post your source bro.
You are talking about things you don't seem to really understand.

Aside from speculating because 6bromo and 6fluoro have ai properties, so 6chloro must as well, there is nothing I've seen of users reporting effects similar to that of an ai.

But regardless, when you mess with your hormones you open up the possibility of gyno and other side effects.

U

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Next time you regurgitate info from ergo-log, you should post your source bro.
You are talking about things you don't seem to really understand.

Aside from speculating because 6bromo and 6fluoro have ai properties, so 6chloro must as well, there is nothing I've seen of users reporting effects similar to that of an ai.

But regardless, when you mess with your hormones you open up the possibility of gyno and other side effects.
Sorry, I can't post links because I have less than 20 post. The only way to prove one compound has AI properties is in a lab, users reports are also speculations. And of course, anything hormonal can cause gyno, I've never denied that.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, I can't post links because I have less than 20 post. The only way to prove one compound has AI properties is in a lab, users reports are also speculations. And of course, anything hormonal can cause gyno, I've never denied that.
And just cause you can't post links doesn't mean you can say, " ergo-log said this.. or, I got this off of ergo-log site...

U

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And just cause you can't post links doesn't mean you can say, " ergo-log said this.. or, I got this off of ergo-log site...

You're right, that was a big mistake.

Returning with the main question, what's wrong with ergo-log hypothesis? As biochemist, I don't think there's any steric hindrance or opposing non convalent force, for example, between the substrate and the enzyme that could explain the differences between related halogenated compounds.
Please, feel free to explain! I have enough (but improvable, of course) knowledge in enzymology so I can understand your disproof.

Thanks in advance!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're right, that was a big mistake.

Returning with the main question, what's wrong with ergo-log hypothesis? As biochemist, I don't think there's any steric hindrance or opposing non convalent force, for example, between the substrate and the enzyme that could explain the differences between related halogenated compounds.
Please, feel free to explain! I have enough (but improvable, of course) knowledge in enzymology so I can understand your disproof.

Thanks in advance!
Only anecdotal evidence, hex has been out for a while and I've never seen any reports of ai properties.

A lot of people think Epistane has ai properties as the non 17a methyl is used as such.
Even though this also isn't the case, you have user reports of anti estrogen sides

Not sure why a biochemist would be plagiarizing ergo-log of all sources, they love to butcher research studies but to each his own.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only anecdotal evidence, hex has been out for a while and I've never seen any reports of ai properties. A lot of people think Epistane has ai properties as the non 17a methyl is used as such. Even though this also isn't the case, you have user reports of anti estrogen sides Not sure why a biochemist would be plagiarizing ergo-log of all sources, they love to butcher research studies but to each his own.
Not sure if this breaks any rules
Trying to make a transdermal for my lab rats, pms are disabled. Have access to Raws by the gram. What would be the best way to make a td? Do you know where I could get info "how to"?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if this breaks any rules
Trying to make a transdermal for my lab rats, pms are disabled. Have access to Raws by the gram. What would be the best way to make a td? Do you know where I could get info "how to"?
Google basskiller transdermal that should help.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone using this?

What sides do you get from transdermal hexadrone?
Hair loss? Potent shutdown? Do you need to run a test base?

It looks good though, what would be a better run, this or Olympus labs halo?

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Old thread, but I just started taking this as transdermal yesterday. Doing 100mg a day. Planning to do 8 weeks. I haven't seen any logs that were actually completed on this. I worked out 2 hours after applying yesterday and I felt pretty damn on point when I went in. Obviously no results yet.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Old thread, but I just started taking this as transdermal yesterday. Doing 100mg a day. Planning to do 8 weeks. I haven't seen any logs that were actually completed on this. I worked out 2 hours after applying yesterday and I felt pretty damn on point when I went in. Obviously no results yet.
Where did you get it?

G

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
One of our board sponsors, Vicious Labs, carries TD Hex...not hating but would go with VL over e-bay any day.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
You felt comfortable ordering off Ebay?
Haha, not 100% that's for sure. But.. tots of sales, 100% satisfaction, so definitely felt it was worth a try. Stuff I got smells good and dries quick too so at least I'll have soft skin if it's bunk lol

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
So question is, with HEX, from what I've heard...if its an A Isomer then its good, if its a B isomer then its trash. If its TD it should need no conversion, correct? Very interested with running HEX with an upcoming Hdrol run.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, hopefully I got the A isomer then. I believe that there is a methylated version of Hex which is strong? If that's the case, 6-alpha-chloro-testosterone should be pretty damn good as a transdermal. Running with Hdrol would be nice!

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
One of our board sponsors, Vicious Labs, carries TD Hex...not hating but would go with VL over e-bay any day.
Looks like good stuff! I want to get the "Bloodbath" also and the pre-workout looks good!

G

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Looks like good stuff! I want to get the "Bloodbath" also and the pre-workout looks good!
VL has some solid stuff for sure, I ordered 2 bottles of the TD Hex to try. Seems like VL brand is always changing and growing. ZOO can hook you up if you have any questions.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hex is an active compound on its own. The problem is that it is non-methylated, which makes its oral bioavailability very poor. For that reason Icebath uses a transdermal delivery system that allows the compound to absorb through the skin and bypass digestive and hepatic breakdown it would normally be susceptible to.

Bloodbath is a very cool blend. It's discontinued as well. I'll be replacing both of these with another TD as the new Necroplasm product.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As ZOO said, the TD Carrier should definitely help bypass 1st pass liver breakdown and make it
Much more effective. How much more depends on a lot of factors, but from testing other orals
And TD’s with other non methyl compounds ive found TD’s are much more effective.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
What type of results would you expect from TD Hex? Vascularity, hardening...maybe similar to var like results?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
VL has some solid stuff for sure, I ordered 2 bottles of the TD Hex to try. Seems like VL brand is always changing and growing. ZOO can hook you up if you have any questions.
Why can't I find the TD Hex on VL? I want some of this stuff.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hex is one of the legal compounds i loved hardening and vascularity

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar