AAS vs PH

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I'm sure i'll get ridiculed for this. But I can't find the info I'm looking for so I'll just ask away. Ok Say I want to take the amount of PH tren it would take to add up to 200mg of tren E (200mg is the average dose of tren per ml) How much would I have to take? I only want people to answer who actually know the conversion rate difference

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its around 30%. Get yer calculator...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure i'll get ridiculed for this. But I can't find the info I'm looking for so I'll just ask away. Ok Say I want to take the amount of PH tren it would take to add up to 200mg of tren E (200mg is the average dose of tren per ml) How much would I have to take? I only want people to answer who actually know the conversion rate difference
You wouldn't be able to take enough orally. The side effects would be unreal.

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I thought so. I'm just going to switch back to the real stuff

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Check out the trest thread, some good stuff, powerful and someone said strength gains close to tren.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 6 grams of it. I'm tinkled pink at the thought of running it. Gonna stack with something dry, like epi.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only want people to answer who actually know the conversion rate difference
Well, no one with actual knowledge of this will chime in because it's impossible to even guess let alone find actual data, as it doesn't exist.

You get conversion rates from in vitro testing, not in vivo.

So just pick a number, then put 10 tablet/capsules up your anus and hit the gym.

End thread/

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, no one with actual knowledge of this will chime in because it's impossible to even guess let alone find actual data, as it doesn't exist.

You get conversion rates from in vitro testing, not in vivo.

So just pick a number, then put 10 tablet/capsules up your anus and hit the gym.

End thread/
Shieeeetttttt completely forgot about this write up from Henry. Good info here, he seems to think the conversion rate is pretty high, which upon further reflection of the makeup.... he's probably right.

http://www.swolesource.com/forum/prohormones-designer-steroids/printfriendly309-3.htm

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High or low is impossible to determine.
It'll vary from person to person.

Of course it converts.

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
Is there any good ph that would be a good substitute for test E?

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
Which would you prefer? Also I run 500mg of test E a week so do you know how much of these i would have to run to be similar?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only have ran stano. 1000mg/day. Trest t/d at 100mg/day or inj ace at 50mg/day.