Gyno Dosage

tred0003

Awards
Ive been on Ralox for a total of 10 weeks at 60 mg. It has done little to nothing. two weeks ago I started Adex at .5 mg e3d for the first week then I upped the dosage up to .5 mg eod. Gyno is starting to shrink and im feeling like **** from the low E sides. I havent been on any cycle for over 8 monts. Im thinking about uping the dosage to 1 mg eod to blast it away. Good idea??

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I've been on Ralox 120mg/day for about 3 weeks now as well, not noticing much of a difference. Think I'm gonna pick up some more letro and run that hard until it's gone

tred0003

Awards
people will copy paste a serm study in here talking about it takes time. But I have yet to read one story on the web about someone saying they took it for 7 months and a miracle happened. Only success stories I have seen are Letro alone or a serm/ai combo which has worked for me n the past.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
people will copy paste a serm study in here talking about it takes time. But I have yet to read one story on the web about someone saying they took it for 7 months and a miracle happened. Only success stories I have seen are Letro alone or a serm/ai combo which has worked for me n the past.
Everyone also says that adex doesn't reverse but my buddy has had his reverse with it. What was the serm/ai route you went?

tred0003

Awards
Clomid 25 mg a day for a month then I did Adex .5 mg on Monday and Thursday for a month together with the clomid then tapered the clomid for a few week. This was 5 year old Pro hormone gyno also. This has been a bigger pain in the ass I will never touch anything ever again after this unless I have the gland removed.