leftover ds use

walter1332

Awards
I have two weeks of epi left and two weeks of halo any suggestion of a cycle I could run without purchasing more supplements? I have made gains off two week cycles before just wondering if anyone has any expertise in shorter cycles.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have two weeks of epi left and two weeks of halo any suggestion of a cycle I could run without purchasing more supplements? I have made gains off two week cycles before just wondering if anyone has any expertise in shorter cycles.
Feed it to your dog

walter1332

Awards
50 to 75 for the halo epi could be 30 to 50

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
50 to 75 for the halo epi could be 30 to 50
Really not much you can do other than run them back to back. Epi for the two weeks then the halo.
Why not try to snag another bottle and get at least a legit cycle out of them.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Add it to your preworkout. Seriously, they aren't worth much unless you get more.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Take a slightly higher than usual dose 2 hours preworkout.... Only on workout days....

walter1332

Awards
Does pulse cycle need pct and does that mean if I take it before preworkout I don't take the other dose later because of the half life

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Or crush and smoke, dissolve and shoot iv.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How many caps of each do you have?

EPI
30x14= 420mg
50x14=700mg If this is the actual amount why not run 700/30=21 days at 30mg day

Halo
50x14=700mg
75x14=1050mg if this is the actual amount why not 1050/50=21 days at 50mg

If this is what you have and I am not misunderstanding what you said I would run the halo at 50 for three weeks and then the epi for three weeks at 30.

walter1332

Awards
I have around 40 of halo at 25 mg and 60 10 mg epis

walter1332

Awards
But yeah I started with the halo today well see where it goes I get pretty sketched out about shedding as I stacked the com pounds before and made great gains off a two week cycle but I wanna find out which one is causing it. I do not have mpb gene or anything but shedding is uncomfortable and it rather not go through it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're killing me with these 2 week cycle plans....

walter1332

Awards
Everyone was giving me **** for it but it worked out real well never shut down and kept most of my gains.. Granite I probably could have benefited more from a longer one but my paranoia kicked in.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, glad it works. I just lose my mind with some of these super-toxic orals that I can only run 4 weeks. Week 3 it finally gets good, and then its time to wrap it up. That's why I started running lower doses for 4-6 weeks. I'll take SD @10mg for 6 weeks over 20-30 for 4 any day....

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am a low dose longer cycle guy myself but to each there own. I would take the halo at 50 for twenty days and then finish with the epi at 30 for 20 days. That should be fine.