Buliding Muscle on a cycle with calorie rerstriction

lucky5331

lucky5331

Awards
Stats- 236 lbs, 26% BF
250mg test cyp once a week
2 days signature mixture 225 mg 100mg prop 75 tren 50 masteron

Calorie in take under 2000 per day protein at 250-300/day

I feel strong even on restricted calories. With protein intake good I feel that I can still build some muscle in the deficit. Everything that I have read indicates that a caloric surplus is needed to build.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea increase protein intake while being on a calorie restriction you can still build.

Dirtyfootdrpr

Awards
Good luck, trying to do the same thing myself. I am 259, around 20% trying to get down to 15 but get some more meat on my legs

lucky5331

lucky5331

Awards
thanks for the replies...i am trying to add inches to my legs as well. intense leg workouts make me have an actual fat burning sensation...all in my head I know but it feels good.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
On test/tren.....ya youre gonna put on muscle. 2000 is very low though. Im 190lbs 14% and gonna cut at 2600 on my low carb days. Less then that i feel like im wasting away, but our metabolisms may be different.

Good luck bro, if it works for you stick with it!

CSH

CSH

Awards
Looks like a decent cycle but why not throw in a mild fat burner like albuterol? 4mg with yohimbine and fasted cardio goes a long way bro

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Yea Im at 18% lookin to get down to 16 myself.

lucky5331

lucky5331

Awards
i will take your advice CSH. I have albuterol. I dont know much about yohiimbine.. I will have to read about it. I just started last week. I have done 2 fasted cardio days so far. In the first week according to the inbody 520 bodyweight fat analyzing machine i am down 1 percent in bf. thanks again

CSH

CSH

Awards
Yohimbine is an alpha-2-adrenergic blocking agent that increases the sympathetic nervous system response releasing adrenaline as epinephrine and norephedrine. The alkaloids in Yohimbine block some receptors that inhibit fat loss and it famous for its localized fat loss (around the stomach, thighs etc) but take it on an empty stomach since calories negate its effects

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stats- 236 lbs, 26% BF
250mg test cyp once a week
2 days signature mixture 225 mg 100mg prop 75 tren 50 masteron

Calorie in take under 2000 per day protein at 250-300/day

I feel strong even on restricted calories. With protein intake good I feel that I can still build some muscle in the deficit. Everything that I have read indicates that a caloric surplus is needed to build.
Well, your injecting 4 types of steroids, 2 the same compound, just different ester.
Was this a surprise for you?

Caloric surplus is desirable when building muscle naturally.
It isn't needed if you naturally have a great hormone profile naturally, and even less when using steroids.

This is stuff people should learn when figuring out their diet and nutrition.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the replies...i am trying to add inches to my legs as well. intense leg workouts make me have an actual fat burning sensation...all in my head I know but it feels good.
That's lactic acid build up and the muscle running out of energy.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Well, your injecting 4 types of steroids, 2 the same compound, just different ester.
Was this a surprise for you?

Caloric surplus is desirable when building muscle naturally.
It isn't needed if you naturally have a great hormone profile naturally, and even less when using steroids.

This is stuff people should learn when figuring out their diet and nutrition.
Exactly. I'd rep if I could on this app

lucky5331

lucky5331

Awards
I believe that I have my eating plan where I want it. I apologize but was what a surprise?

lucky5331

lucky5331

Awards
I am using low doses....I forgot to put my age in my stats. I am 44 and I have tried to learn through the years. I have just recently started posting to boards. I have been reading for year without participation. I thought it would be fun to be part of a community and participate.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe that I have my eating plan where I want it. I apologize but was what a surprise?
It seems you were in awe that you can gain weight using steroids while in a calorie deficit. ( enough so that you created a thread about it)

Esp with trenbolone in there. You could probably eat 500 cals a day and still gain on tren.
Be hungry a fark though.

lucky5331

lucky5331

Awards
Not in awe it was a legitimate question. Literally everything I had been reading said calorie surplus to build muscle. The low dose cycle was to help me maintain the muscle I have during a large calorie deficit. I didnt think building muscle would be possible. I after 7-10 days around 1850 in calories still getting 250 grams of protein and low carbs I felt like building muscle would be possible. This contradicted everything that I had read. I decided to create the thread to get some input. I fell like i will be able to hold on to and build muscle in the deficit. I never asked a question before. Change that I guess I am in awe that I will have better results than I thought possible. I am trying to cut for 12 weeks. I used both Cyp and prop. I will be dropping the cyp at about week 8 and finishing with prop and anavar for 4 weeks. I have conquered the hunger. I fast for 18-20 hours a day for 4 days with low carbs then Day 5 I Eat 4 meals throughout the day with 40 percent carbs. Then 4 more days of fasting and eating. I appreciate any input and I think my question got misconstrued. Thanks

Tenglish1918

Awards
Dude no offense ...truly mean to help.
Why do you care about muscle gain right now?
In reality your overweight, fatloss should be the most important goal. Can you gain muscle in a calorie deficit while on AAS?... I suppose its possible, but you'd be much better off realizing its potential for simply maximum muscle maintaince. Trust me get that BF% around 10-13% and try to gain some muscle from there. It might not only be easier but you may also like the look you accomplish more taking this route.

CSH

CSH

Awards
Is this your first cycle? You'll have crazy noob gains from these 12 weeks. Although fat loss should be your focus, you'll never put on muscle this easily again, so keep doing what you're doing if it's giving you results

lucky5331

lucky5331

Awards
I think I confused things..Tenglish1918. I didnt set out with a goal of gaining muscle I already put muscle on with fat. I am cutting for 12 weeks. My goal was to keep the most muscle in a severe calorie restricted eating plan. After about 10 days of low calories..under 2k I noticed that I felt like i was going to build muscle. I started the thread to see if this was possible. My goal is to m,maintain muscle and diet down to hopefully under 15% bf. My question wasnt how do I gain muscle on a large calorie cut...It was more is it possible or am I just feeling that it is. My goal is hardcore diet and maintaining the muscle I have. This was my first thread and I think that I conveyed the wrong message. I outlined my eating protocol in a previous post. I think it is right before yours. Thanks for the input. CSH thank you for the input input as well.

Tenglish1918

Awards
Well then......
I think your last post pretty much cleared it up! Sorry for being that guy lol... I swear I read every post before I posted, I guess I missed that one.
Stick to the goal brother!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude no offense ...truly mean to help.
Why do you care about muscle gain right now?
In reality your overweight, fatloss should be the most important goal. Can you gain muscle in a calorie deficit while on AAS?... I suppose its possible, but you'd be much better off realizing its potential for simply maximum muscle maintaince. Trust me get that BF% around 10-13% and try to gain some muscle from there. It might not only be easier but you may also like the look you accomplish more taking this route.
Your reading comprehension is lacking.