Epi/Dienazone PCT Clomid Problems

Cameron_One

Awards
Hey guys, first time poster here although Ive been reading through the forums a while now(And y'all are very helpful). A Little background, 22 years old, 6 foot 185 lbs been lifting for 7 years. I only have one cycle prior to this which was Superdrol for 4 weeks followed by 4 weeks of nolva PCT.

Recently I completed a cycle of Epistane/Dienazone run for 6 weeks. Ran the Dienazone at 1/1/1.5/1.5/2.0/2.0, and the epi at 20/20/30/30/40/40. Think I might have ran it for a bit long because by the 5th week I was definetly feeling a bit shutdown. Didnt have too much libido (Although I could still get it up), and I noticed some minor testicular shrinkage.

My PCT Plan is Clomid at 70/70/35/35 and my original plan was to start a bottle of test free by app nut starting week 1 of pct (Also probably a mistake). I cut the free test after week 1 of PCT because a friend reccomended I stay away from it and switch to DAA/Erase to get my TEST levels up. Now I am in week two of PCT and am still feeling not fully recovered yet. My testicles went back to their original size, but the libido issues are still there and are actually worse than they were on cycle. Just not even interested in sex. I understand that my body may just need some extra time to recover, but I was thinking that maybe I should just finish out the clomid by itself and cut the DAA/Erase. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It may take a while for your libido to kick back in, especially from a tren compound. Give it some time

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
It's normal for libido to be down through PCT. Mine personally is fine but a lot of people struggle with it until out of PCT.

Those are some quite high doses of clomid, do you find your more emotional than normal. I once ran 100/100/50/50 and cried at to adverts haha. Now I run it at 50/50/25/25, or 50/25/25/12.5. It's down to the individual though really.

EDIT: keep taking DAA even for a couple weeks after PCT ends.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's normal for libido to be down through PCT. Mine personally is fine but a lot of people struggle with it until out of PCT.

Those are some quite high doses of clomid, do you find your more emotional than normal. I once ran 100/100/50/50 and cried at to adverts haha. Now I run it at 50/50/25/25, or 50/25/25/12.5. It's down to the individual though really.

EDIT: keep taking DAA even for a couple weeks after PCT ends.
Ran it at 100mg also, wanted to cry all the time and share my feelings. No fun. Run it starting at 50mg now and don't have any of those stupid side effects and still recover quite nicely

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Ran it at 100mg also, wanted to cry all the time and share my feelings. No fun. Run it starting at 50mg now and don't have any of those stupid side effects and still recover quite nicely
Yeah exactly, it's all trial and error really. I mainly advise people now to start at 50mg. That's still quite a lot

Cameron_One

Awards
Cool thanks guys and yeah I have experienced some strange uncontrollable emotions but I figured it was just the high dose of clomid so I lowered it to 35mg 6 days early. Do yall think I should lower it even more than that? And also should I continue with the erase or just DAA? Thanks again

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool thanks guys and yeah I have experienced some strange uncontrollable emotions but I figured it was just the high dose of clomid so I lowered it to 35mg 6 days early. Do yall think I should lower it even more than that? And also should I continue with the erase or just DAA? Thanks again
How far along in pct are you?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd taper it off now, so run 20mg this week and possibly 12.5 or if that's difficult then 20 again next week.
^^boom! There it is

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I STRONGLY reccomend a prolactin reducer and AI for yohr PCT!

I ran epi/dienazone 45mg epi through out and dienazone upto 2.5 the last 3wks. I finsihed pct with clomid, then about 6wks later got gyno rebound out of nowhere!! Trust me you DONOT want to go down that road bro!

Hop on a AI like arimidex ASAP and caber or prami, run that AI 2wks past uour pct, then taper off it.

Best of luck.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I ran epi/dienazone 45mg epi through out and dienazone upto 2.5 the last 3wks. I finsihed pct with clomid, then about 6wks later got gyno rebound out of nowhere!! Trust me you DONOT want to go down that road bro!

Hop on a AI like arimidex ASAP and caber or prami, run that AI 2wks past uour pct, then taper off it.

Best of luck.
Prolactin control is not a bad idea

Cameron_One

Awards

Best of luck.
F*** ok I'll look into getting some arimadex even though I hate to throw more research chems into my body. And honestly I'm just thinking about cutting these otc supps (DAA/Erase) for the rest of PCT and starting back on the Free Test product day 1 out of pct. I keep reading skeptical blood work results from daa/erase (increased estrogen/prolactin and lowered free testosterone) but I actually got bloods taken after running two bottles of free test and it was a significant improvement so I know it works for me. I really havnt felt any different after a week of erase and daa and Idk if they're actually being counterproductive to my body's recovery. Idk though What do yall think

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
F*** ok I'll look into getting some arimadex even though I hate to throw more research chems into my body. And honestly I'm just thinking about cutting these otc supps (DAA/Erase) for the rest of PCT and starting back on the Free Test product day 1 out of pct. I keep reading skeptical blood work results from daa/erase (increased estrogen/prolactin and lowered free testosterone) but I actually got bloods taken after running two bottles of free test and it was a significant improvement so I know it works for me. I really havnt felt any different after a week of erase and daa and Idk if they're actually being counterproductive to my body's recovery. Idk though What do yall think
I doubt they are hindering your recovery but you can drop them if you think k you need to. It's all about listening to your body