Testicle size after dmz

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Well fellas, it's been one week of my pct and my friends down south are still pretty small. All my other cycles they have jumped right back. I decided to use a new RC company that has amazing reviews on the web and was accounted as trustworthy.

Has anyone had this experience after a heavy cycle of DMZ? Thanks guys.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
They'll be back.
I hope so, I'm a young guy and pcting right! I know it's never guaranteed but I'm not lethargic or anything so far! Just haven't had libido back yet .

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took close to a month for mine to get back after 7 weeks of DMZ dosed at 60-80. But they're back :dance:

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Took close to a month for mine to get back after 7 weeks of DMZ dosed at 60-80. But they're back :dance:
I figure that'll be me too! Did 60 for 6 full weeks but everyone's taking notice so I'm not complaining . Still gaining weight in pct so I'll take it! I didn't wanna freak out but I was like damn I feel great but where's my libido at doe

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nuts took about a month, libido just now almost back to normal. 6 weeks since last dose of DMZ.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Nuts took about a month, libido just now almost back to normal. 6 weeks since last dose of DMZ.
damn that's a while. I hope with the help of tforce or hpta I can get it back a lot quicker. Prib gonna add one of those to my pct

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn that's a while. I hope with the help of tforce or hpta I can get it back a lot quicker. Prib gonna add one of those to my pct
I am also going to go with a better test booster for my next pct as well. DAA didn't really do that great. HPTA looks like a solid product.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am also going to go with a better test booster for my next pct as well. DAA didn't really do that great. HPTA looks like a solid product.
T force is solid, big dose of fadgodia.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Lol yes!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well fellas, it's been one week of my pct and my friends down south are still pretty small. All my other cycles they have jumped right back. I decided to use a new RC company that has amazing reviews on the web and was accounted as trustworthy.

Has anyone had this experience after a heavy cycle of DMZ? Thanks guys.
HPTA should work for this, but run it at 4-6 caps ED.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
HPTA should work for this, but run it at 4-6 caps ED.
it would last 22 days instead of 30 if I ran it at 4 ED. Would you recommend that?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it would last 22 days instead of 30 if I ran it at 4 ED. Would you recommend that?
Well, it needs to be ran at least 4 caps ED IMO so yes. I think it is still 50% off? PM Koi or bigT for a valid coupon code.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Well, it needs to be ran at least 4 caps ED IMO so yes. I think it is still 50% off? PM Koi or bigT for a valid coupon code.
it is I just ordered that bottle earlier last hight

Jjbballs

Jjbballs

Awards
You should be fine, my friend took this and his are back to great size ;)

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
6 weeks of 45mg DMZ and my anaconda didn't work for 3 weeks- **** does suck, but it has since come back. The grapefruits really didn't take that large of a hit surprisingly- not that I really care how big they are, would have rather that looked raisins compared to having a limp dink.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
6 weeks of 45mg DMZ and my anaconda didn't work for 3 weeks- **** does suck, but it has since come back. The grapefruits really didn't take that large of a hit surprisingly- not that I really care how big they are, would have rather that looked raisins compared to having a limp dink.
yea libido wasn't too bad after that first week. Sack is back lol better than before lmao

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
As a side note- DMZ was the only DS to give me limp dick. Needless to say, I am running it again in 2 weeks because it is just awesome.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
As a side note- DMZ was the only DS to give me limp dick. Needless to say, I am running it again in 2 weeks because it is just awesome.
gained a lot of good weight . Lost some strength but it's going back up.

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
What would you/others suggest as a better test booster than DAA? I'm going to run a pretty hardcore cycle here in 2 weeks (8 week Stano/Dmz/Triumph) and really don't want to deal with limp dick again. This will be my first time incorporating Osta in PCT- I always run DAA and LGI Rehab in PCT, with decent results I would say- but if there is something better I would like to hear it. What is this HPTA product or can anyone recommend a better test booster than DAA? Thanks

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What would you/others suggest as a better test booster than DAA? I'm going to run a pretty hardcore cycle here in 2 weeks (8 week Stano/Dmz/Triumph) and really don't want to deal with limp dick again. This will be my first time incorporating Osta in PCT- I always run DAA and LGI Rehab in PCT, with decent results I would say- but if there is something better I would like to hear it. What is this HPTA product or can anyone recommend a better test booster than DAA? Thanks
HPTA would be a much better T booster than just DAA. The only issue with HPTA is that it needs to be ran at 5-6 caps ED and not the recommended 3 caps ED.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also check out Alphamax. That being said, I was using DAA when I made that statement a couple weeks ago, just finished pct, and in about the last 2 weeks have been having lots of random woods and morning wood. And the sight of my wife in yoga pant has me like a beast lately. So I guess the DAA started working, just a little longer than it seemed to take in the past. I was on a 14 week cycle though.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Some of RC company have HCG in their website just search Not for human consumption :)
say whaaaaaaaa, what's the chemical name for sale of me being lazy

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I was trying to find pep bt500 in the past for healing purpose in the past and I'm pretty sure that I saw this stuff in their offer

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
jjballs has pics

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
P

plifter42

Awards
Natty test booster like LongJack might help. Same thing happened to me after 8 weeks @ 45mg but they went back to normal after about 6 weeks.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasnt firing after 4 weeks of PCT after 6 weeks of trest and DMZ - I finished PCT in december and just in second week of another PCT now and they have just come back and firing again