Ostarine cycle reveiw / advice for trest

muzza12

Awards
Originally I was going to run 6 weeks of ostarine at 25mg then go straight into dermatrest wk 5 and run that for 6 Weeks. Got some sides on the ostarine agression was right up, very short tempered. Libido down so i ran sum transform which improved the libido a bit but dried me right out. Gained 2lb and got a slight strength gain Started pct instead of going straight into the trest and Libido returned to normal within 2 days. Pct was low dose clomid 50mg 5 days 25mg 9 days. Can't wait to run this trest how long should I wait after my pct to start the trest.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Originally I was going to run 6 weeks of ostarine at 25mg then go straight into dermatrest wk 5 and run that for 6 Weeks. Got some sides on the ostarine agression was right up, very short tempered. Libido down so i ran sum transform which improved the libido a bit but dried me right out. Gained 2lb and got a slight strength gain Started pct instead of going straight into the trest and Libido returned to normal within 2 days. Pct was low dose clomid 50mg 5 days 25mg 9 days. Can't wait to run this trest how long should I wait after my pct to start the trest.
as a general rule of thumb time on+pct=time off. Even if it just a small alteration to hormones letting everything go back full to normal will maximize the results of your next cycle

muzza12

Awards
Yeh I think I'll wait 2 months to start thanks for the info