Lethargy - Help

MrBEEF

Awards
Guys,

Running a Tren/Trest/Epi Stack. .. into my week 3. I am tired as ****. I am taking the trest as a test base ...dermal..50mg/day. I don't want to go over that as I an trying to keep my cycle lean.

Anything else that can be taken to help this? Caffeine doesn't do anything. I guess I can take DHEA and add in a bit of Anti-E? Not really using ant Anti-E for the Trest as I am on 45mg of Epi right now.

Let me know what you think Thanks

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
You ever run any of those solo before stacking them? Could be anyone of those causing this. My GUESS is the tren. Lower dose to find out.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Dermacrine is a solid option

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What these guys said ^ but don't buy it all! We just got it back in stock and I want some for my next order lol

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Yeah just throw more chemicals in your body lol. Remember those reps have your interest at heart

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah just throw more chemicals in your body lol. Remember those reps have your interest at heart
I'm not a rep and dermacrine is a solid suggestion. Probably the cheapest and safest suggestion that could be made. Reps here are good people, quit with the bs

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
^^^ what's this guy talking about? Clearly has no clue about cycles. Take your negative comments elsewhere. Plus these guys aren't even reps for BPS.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Fella's let me tell you something and especially OP if you are reading, if you are running two of the most powerful Anabolic-Androgenic steroids on the market plus a third one and you begin to experience negative sides you do not look at throwing another chemical at the issue you look at those compounds you are injecting.

How would anyone with some sense argue against this?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Fella's let me tell you something and especially OP if you are reading, if you are running two of the most powerful Anabolic-Androgenic steroids plus a third one and then you begin to experience negative sides you do not look at throwing another chemical at the issue you look at those compounds you are injecting.

How would anyone with some sense argue agaist this?
He is running orals bro.
That being said I would always have an ai on hand for epi and trest and depending on the dose either inhibit p or prami for tren. Most of the time inhibit p is fine.
Trest doesn't break down into normal estrogen I can't remember exactly what it is but it needs an AI

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He is running orals bro.
That being said I would always have an ai on hand for epi and trest and depending on the dose either inhibit p or prami for tren. Most of the time inhibit p is fine.
Trest doesn't break down into normal estrogen I can't remember exactly what it is but it needs an AI
Turns into methyl estrogen

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I've said it twice in two different posts lol but it first matter he can make his own mind up what to do. That was my suggest but I know nothing ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good advice, tbh

One too many reps here IMO, but so it goes. AM wouldn't exist w/o its paying sponsors.....

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
What dosages of tren and epi are you running OP? Also what's your diet like? You getting enough carbs?

Also how about sleep? Tren can cause insomnia, are you experiencing any of that?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I've ran DTH on cycle for libido and lethargy.... all natty and works like a charm! Run 6-9 caps/day.

You'll toss nice ropes too