Nutriverse Shipping to Canada Time

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Anyone else noticing that they're missing their quote times on shipping like all the time? Paid $57 for 4-7 day shipping, it's already been 4 days and they haven't even sent the package out to the delivery company..
Same with a previous order I had, up to 2 weeks shipping time, took them nearly a week to ship it out and it's been another two weeks in transit so far... Is this normal?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sorry, I can't help you with your Nutriverse question. What I will say is.....Orbit Nutrition...cheapest shipping option...almost always have it in a week or so. Never any customs issues.
Thank you Toren

I have ordered from Nutriverse once as a Canadian myself and had no issue though

If course as a rep I have a lot of orders in from Orbit and agree in never having a customs issue or delay from in-stock items

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you might want to post this in their section to get a quicker response. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutriverse/

Also, if you email them directly, I know Max usually emails back pretty quickly with updates... :)

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Thank you Toren

I have ordered from Nutriverse once as a Canadian myself and had no issue though

If course as a rep I have a lot of orders in from Orbit and agree in never having a customs issue or delay from in-stock items
Might have to go that route next time.. Thanks for the responses guys

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Just received the shipping number, turns out it's like 3 hours away from my door. Not sure why I didn't get shipping confirmation before this. Oh well.

Still waiting on 10 OL DMZ from before the ban..

Ruthless33

Awards
Sorry, I can't help you with your Nutriverse question. What I will say is.....Orbit Nutrition...cheapest shipping option...almost always have it in a week or so. Never any customs issues.
My previous orders have always taken almost 2-3 weeks. Last one was just over 4 weeks to receive it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
u_e_s_i Supplement Companies 3
Supplements 11
gigante35 Supplements 188
Volvo140G Supplements 37
drejb Company Promotions 2