Tribulus on Epistane- it works- why?

Frank1983

Awards
Im midway through my 6 week epistane cycle. My libido was really high for the first two weeks, and then it plummeted. I started taking tribulus 5 days ago and my libido is back 100%. My search for how/why tribulus brought back my libido has been unfruitful. My joints are still very dry, so I'm assuming it has nothing to do with estrogen. It also doesnt feel dopaminergic.

Anyone want to drop some science on trib?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a boost to LH and FSH. Curious as to what more educated members say as well

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pure Bulgarian Tribulus was found to boost Lutenizing Hormone in the Testes. Similar to HCG.
Although iVE never heard it being run on cycle, usually in post cycle.

In theory it seems like it should work, because it is not competing for the androgen receptors.

Frank1983

Awards
I saw a few other epistane users who added tribulus on cycle. I was skeptical, but It definitely works. My morning wood is back, I'm checking out girls butts at the gym again, ahhhh, back to normal. Ive never really lost my libido before- what a strange experience.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Interesting, might have to look into this for other cycles. Did you notice any effect on lethargy?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im midway through my 6 week epistane cycle. My libido was really high for the first two weeks, and then it plummeted. I started taking tribulus 5 days ago and my libido is back 100%. My search for how/why tribulus brought back my libido has been unfruitful. My joints are still very dry, so I'm assuming it has nothing to do with estrogen. It also doesnt feel dopaminergic.

Anyone want to drop some science on trib?
Placebo

Frank1983

Awards
Interesting, might have to look into this for other cycles. Did you notice any effect on lethargy?
I feel a bit of lethargy in the morning with epi but nothing too bad. And no, i dont feel like tribulus helped with that.