Deformed Children from AAS or PH's??

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
My main worry about using AAS is that once i decide to have kids that they may be impaired/diseased/deformed etc etc. I know sperm count on cycle is pretty much zero, so it would be best to try for kids a few months after pct to ensure sperm quantity is better. but can cycles of PH's affect the quality of the sperm or the normality of the child that is conceived? Or is that genetically determined if a child is deformed? Thanks guys

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never heard of children getting deformed from AAS use by the father. I believe most child deformities that
occur because of substance abuse usually take place while the baby is in the womb and developing. Not while
he/she is still in your sack.

Now i have heard of infertility caused by AAS use, but thats another issue all together :)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is this something you googled and actually got results on? Or like the myth they shrink your di¢k?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was actually something i discussed many times at length with a pharma friend of mine. The discussion wasn't about deformities per say, but more to the point of could being on cycle while conceiving actually alter the dna of the child positively. We surmised that it's very possible you could effect the child's natural composition and musculature in a positive way. I for one fully intend on being on high doses of test when it's time to have a child.

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Is this something you googled and actually got results on? Or like the myth they shrink your di¢k?
Yep I just came up with this one myself, I just wanted to clear all doubt's before I go ahead by another cycle but there is no proof or anything about this, it was just a random thought.

And thanks for the input guys, looks like I'm just a paranoid son of a b*tch haha. Already excited for next cycle whenever that may be!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was actually something i discussed many times at length with a pharma friend of mine. The discussion wasn't about deformities per say, but more to the point of could being on cycle while conceiving actually alter the dna of the child positively. We surmised that it's very possible you could effect the child's natural composition and musculature in a positive way. I for one fully intend on being on high doses of test when it's time to have a child.
do you really?

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Wouldnt there be no sperm in your balls during your cycle to have some babies? unless you running hcg i guess? Its interesting to think that being enhanced during conception could result in a child that has greater genetic potential compared to if you not on cycle or havent cycled at all

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I conceived my kid on epi/tren and he is perfect.

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
I conceived my kid on epi/tren and he is perfect.
Thats Good to hear brother. Im in the early stages of planning an epi/tren cycle for the end of the year. How did you find the cycle? It should be a nice recomp aye

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats Good to hear brother. Im in the early stages of planning an epi/tren cycle for the end of the year. How did you find the cycle? It should be a nice recomp aye
It was a great cycle. Gained weight and strength while losing body fat. Couldn't have asked for more.

goat23

goat23

Awards
I wasn't trying for a bub but my misses fell when I was on 500mg of test e p/w he was born at 27 weeks he is now more advanced then any of my others at 18months
Now I'm on test e @ 400mg p/w and 75mg tren ace eod and wouldn't you know it she's preggers again : / I'm a lil worried
What happened to no swimmers on cycle??

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
I wasn't trying for a bub but my misses fell when I was on 500mg of test e p/w he was born at 27 weeks he is now more advanced then any of my others at 18months
Now I'm on test e @ 400mg p/w and 75mg tren ace eod and wouldn't you know it she's preggers again : / I'm a lil worried
Haha thats awesome man! Btw Panthers bro? Manly all day ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My kid was born at 28 weeks. Think it takes up to 90 days on cycle before you start shooting blanks

goat23

goat23

Awards
Haha no way to the silver spooners manly
Westie all the way here
Dunno bout the 90 days I've been on for 20 weeks I had a supply prob and didn't pin for 1.5 weeks and that's when she fell, we had been screwing the whole other time with no contraception