Olympus labs transform

Ruthless33

Awards
For anyone who has received this product I have some questions. I just received mine in the mail and it came unsealed and without a pump how has it come for everyone else that has received it? Also looks as if it is a little over half full. Any input?

Attachments

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We detached the pump to prevent leakage, so we used a ribbed cap to prevent that.

Seals would clog the liquid, that's why we don't use that.

You should have received a pump with your order. Little over Half full is normal by the way.

Best thing you can do is to contact your supplier and see if they can send you a pump, or to get an oral syringe;)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For anyone who has received this product I have some questions. I just received mine in the mail and it came unsealed and without a pump how has it come for everyone else that has received it? Also looks as if it is a little over half full. Any input?
Oral syringe makes dosing extremely accurate as some people are just heavy handed lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also recommend just getting an oral syringe. Sure the supplier goofed up and didn't include the pump, but you will be able to dose more accurately with the syringe anyways. All pump products are a little difficult to gauge if you are trying to get "half" a pump.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I was disappointed when I received both of my bottles of TransForm as both bottles were unsealed. My bottles were both appx 60% full. It is not a nice feeling to receive something in the mail, knowing that anybody along the way could have had access to the contents without my knowledge.

Don't bother with a pump anyway as the dosing can be difficult. Get an oral syringe from your local pharmacy and draw the exact amount you would like to use and apply it to the skin that way.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A tear-away plastic wrap (like on vitamin and pill bottles) would give the end user some peace of mind.
Unfortunately this is how all transdermals come.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never received a transdermal like this. What are you talking about?
I have never received a transdermal not like this, what are you talking about? Dermacrine, xosterone, and ol products. Usually have a warning on the site that says it is non returnable for this very reason

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The pump is garbage and will clog endlessly

I'd reccommend transferring it to a shallow container and.using the oral syringe

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately this is how all transdermals come.
I don't have much history with TD supps but Iron Legion's XI-KT comes sealed on the outside of the bottle. The cap has a band that breaks away the first time you open it. Visually speaking, it looks more like a finished product.

I do trust the source I purchased the TransForm from, so I wasn't all that worried about it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have much history with TD supps but Iron Legion's XI-KT comes sealed on the outside of the bottle. The cap has a band that breaks away the first time you open it. Visually speaking, it looks more like a finished product.

I do trust the source I bought them from though, so I wasn't all that worried about it.
I guess all was an inappropriate word. The transdermals I have dealt with have been unsealed.

Ruthless33

Awards
Well I feel better about it now knowing that's how they always come. Never used a transdermal before it so was kinda clueless on how to expect it to come. Will definitely just use an oral syringe. Have quite a few unopened ones around the house.