IM Trest Junkies here!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Just wanting to start a thread as title states, for people who have run Trest Ace or Trest Deca and all you experiences good or bad and for a collection of general info and advice! I'm here to help out as needed also! Let's have it boys. Sides, gains, brags, does it help you attract ladies?, Do you acquire superpowers? Does it make your sh** not stink? Let me have it!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know its,the smoothest shooting no pip ever biceps delts quads

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems to bloat more than test, especially initially. Doesn't drop bloat very well while on cycle. Smooth injection, almost no pip. Mg for Mg seems stronger than test; more aggression, more strength, better body composition changes.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Seems to bloat more than test, especially initially. Doesn't drop bloat very well while on cycle. Smooth injection, almost no pip. Mg for Mg seems stronger than test; more aggression, more strength, better body composition changes.
I don't have much bloat unless running carbs high. If I drop carbs to double digits or up to 100 per day I pretty much have not much noticeable bloat. Right now at 25 ED I pump up enough just at my job that its a pain in the butt, but I'm loving it ! Test gives me more euphoria or what feels like a dopamine high but trest builds. What feels amazing is 150-200 EWtest with 210-350 Trest ED. Wow!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have much bloat unless running carbs high. If I drop carbs to double digits or up to 100 per day I pretty much have not much noticeable bloat. Right now at 25 ED I pump up enough just at my job that its a pain in the butt, but I'm loving it ! Test gives me more euphoria or what feels like a dopamine high but trest builds. What feels amazing is 150-200 EWtest with 210-350 Trest ED. Wow!
Well there's no way i'd ever run a steroid without consuming 3-400g of carbs a day. You're just hindering gains that way. Unless you're using this to cut, then do whatever. Definitely notice a pump thought, that's for sure.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did a short run with 100mg a week trest ace. Awesome strength gains, libido, and dry at this low dose with 250mg test a week. Will be using ace to kick start the deca soon at equivalent doses with ester weight taken into account for meet prep with 125 or 250mg test ew.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Well there's no way i'd ever run a steroid without consuming 3-400g of carbs a day. You're just hindering gains that way. Unless you're using this to cut, then do whatever. Definitely notice a pump thought, that's for sure.
I was in a halfassed cut. But all bodies are different. I can build on 200 even tho I'm in construction. All tbose carbs feel gratifying and help some with recovery but I keep fats higher and consume lots of protein and I always stay lean even when bulking.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im on the ropes now about running it solo, would love to here some personal exp.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was in a halfassed cut. But all bodies are different. I can build on 200 even tho I'm in construction. All tbsoe carbs feel gratifying and helpbsomw recovery but I keep fats higher and consume Lota of protein and I always stay lean even when bulking.
I understand people are different, but there are certain physiological processes that are constant.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I understand people are different, but there are certain physiological processes that are constant.
Yeah. People just don't need as many carbs as they think they do to grow just fine. Unless using insulin of course. Now with insulin I can eat 500 and stay really lean if I'm careful but 300-400 carbs on Trest and your weight shoots up but its lits of bloat and water and for most people when they dose down on the trest and/or carbs, what they thought were gains was simply intracellular water and waterlogged fat. I will say one thing, its hard to stay lower carbs on Trest at anything above 175 EW due to the number from Trest. It just makes me want to stick the whole fridge in my mouth

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
How does TD compare to IM?
Personally I can't answer this. Although I have a friend who ran TD at like 70-80 and I didn't see him for a week or two and in the first part of his cycle and when I did it sure looked like it was working. He was up like 10 lbs and looked swole! That's the only thing I have to go on. But if I was scared of pins I'd definitely say its worth it.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I'm just wanting to run it at 50 a day as a base for my next cycle.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
How does the recovery compare to test?

Also, I'm going to post your post from the other thread here and reply here as well:

DTA can upregulate ER so sometimes nipples get more sensitive or gyno is easier when taken with large doses of Trest or Test. Um I'd keep Trest no more than what you are per week with DTA. In fact I'd actually drop it back to a total if 100 EW. DTA really shines at 600 and above. I've used it at a gram for a few weeks and only side I had was a feel pimples and it was moving into fall plus I'd stopped tanning so I can't even say it was from the DTA. Trest Ace vs Deca? Well I think it could be due to less peaks with Deca (although I was pinning Ace ED) but I stayed dryer and more consistent in terms of water and bloat on Deca. But there are other details that could play in. On Deca I was eating slightly cleaner and its hard to no for sure what was causing it because throughout the time of Deca and Ace I had some diet and job changes back and forth so I can't give you actual proven differences. But Deca also made nipples more sensitive at a lower dose. That is one obvious effect that I could not disprove.
Interesting info about the Deca. I was thinking about it, but I might do Ace. Would you say an AI is needed more on Deca than on Ace? I believe BA on PHF said that there's a phenylprop is in the works as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In. Will add my run and thoughts when I have some time. Long story short, loved it and kept everything size and strength.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Besides the more frequent injections, whats the diff between ace and deca, cant find much info on the decanoate.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Besides the more frequent injections, whats the diff between ace and deca, cant find much info on the decanoate.
Its juse the ester no difference besides that

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
How does the recovery compare to test?

Also, I'm going to post your post from the other thread here and reply here as well:

Interesting info about the Deca. I was thinking about it, but I might do Ace. Would you say an AI is needed more on Deca than on Ace? I believe BA on PHF said that there's a phenylprop is in the works as well.
Its juse the ester no difference besides that
Well they feel totally different and I had a harder time figuring out how to get rid of sensitive nips on Deca. On ace I ran it 3 times as high before I felt any of these things. Cud be because tge long ester just making no peaks and so when sensitivity starts, its not guna stop for a few days where as Ace it almost feels like there are some peaks and swoops if you even pin as far as 36 hours apart. I would like to run two identical cycles in terms of mg/week or Deca and Ace and see how it goes. Calculating the extra ester weight of Deca of course! I'm glad Trest is so cheap these days.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
In. Will add my run and thoughts when I have some time. Long story short, loved it and kept everything size and strength.
Do it brah!! Yeah its not hard to hang onto a lot of the gains although uou do lose some water. But in 2014 I went from 190-217 and starting cut before pct and actually during PCT using Albuterol and ECA off n on and came off PCT at 210-212 so I couldn't complain!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Do it brah!! Yeah its not hard to hang onto a lot of the gains although uou do lose some water. But in 2014 I went from 190-217 and starting cut before pct and actually during PCT using Albuterol and ECA off n on and came off PCT at 210-212 so I couldn't complain!
I might add that my workouts were way less and way less intense during pct but I have a job that burns 2000 calories per day so that coupled with fatburner and high protein low carb diet and one massive cheat dinner most nights after a workout and I managed to cut and maintain. Only hit maybe 7% before I through cutting out the window. But I'm impressed with how friendly Trest is as far as when you go off I don't lose a ton overnight like I did with some things. I guess it makes raw muscle fiber at a quicker rate. For me weight gain comes on strong and then slows but hardens and turns to muscle fiber and if I run it for 4 weeks at least the gains aren't "permanent" of course, but they are easier to keep with a kickass PCT

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Trest was my favorite cycle I've run yet but there were some sides. Ran it for 8 weeks from 12.5mg up to 50 ed stacked with 30mg epi. Worst sides were night sweats (soaked from week 4 through week 4 of pct) and estro conversion. I didn't have any issues with bloat at all but my nips were sore AF even at 1ml Adex Ed. Didn't have any gyno issues but it was definitely a close call. Strength was awesome (just a hair less then tren)and pumps were great (not quite on par with tren). Gained about 15lb and kept every single ounce as well as kept gaining strength through pct and beyond. I've been off for about 8 weeks now and still setting pr's so all of the strength and weight was kept which was the best part for me.

Stacking with epi seemed to really help with the estro sides as they really only showed up as I was tapering down the epi at the end. I actually liked this cycle better the test/tren since I kept more but they're fairly comparable otherwise.

00S4Boy

Awards
This is trest ace.
Trest Ace.JPG

This is trest decanoate
Trest Decanoate.JPG

That squiggly black line off of the red O is the difference. Which is the Acid which slows bodily absoprtion, but once absorbed you end up with straight active trestolone.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Trest was my favorite cycle I've run yet but there were some sides. Ran it for 8 weeks from 12.5mg up to 50 ed stacked with 30mg epi. Worst sides were night sweats (soaked from week 4 through week 4 of pct) and estro conversion. I didn't have any issues with bloat at all but my nips were sore AF even at 1ml Adex Ed. Didn't have any gyno issues but it was definitely a close call. Strength was awesome (just a hair less then tren)and pumps were great (not quite on par with tren). Gained about 15lb and kept every single ounce as well as kept gaining strength through pct and beyond. I've been off for about 8 weeks now and still setting pr's so all of the strength and weight was kept which was the best part for me.

Stacking with epi seemed to really help with the estro sides as they really only showed up as I was tapering down the epi at the end. I actually liked this cycle better the test/tren since I kept more but they're fairly comparable otherwise.
Sounds good! Thanks for the info! I ran it with Proto which is also a great combo. Proto makes me so dry and seems to cur estro so low that it was on in day 3 of trest ace while front loading 200-100/75 and then dropping to 50 that my energy came back. Proto is super potent and super fast acting and I feel like for me its a great way to control bloat and E. Simple bro science but it dried me out and gave all the signs of doing that.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally, i feel that trest and dien are stronger than test/tren. However you can't really cruise on trest like you can on test. But for someone who only does 2-3 cycles a year... i highly recommend trest/dien/desoxy.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally, i feel that trest and dien are stronger than test/tren. However you can't really cruise on trest like you can on test. But for someone who only does 2-3 cycles a year... i highly recommend trest/dien/desoxy.
Dien and trest ran together? What doses and supports were used?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, trest + dien = God's nectar. Aromasin dosed ED, forget dosage, CEL Cycle Assist, Taurine 10-12g pre workout, cissus (heavy training, joints need it), PCT of torem.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Yes, trest + dien = God's nectar. Aromasin dosed ED, forget dosage, CEL Cycle Assist, Taurine 10-12g pre workout, cissus (heavy training, joints need it), PCT of torem.
What about TB500 instead of cissus?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why couldn't you cruise Trest?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Why couldn't you cruise Trest?
Uh. I'm pretty sure you can. You can "cruise" any compound you want. Libido wasn't as high as when I cruise on test but I don't even care anymore honestly. Still got wood, no lethargy to speak of. Didn't seem to hurt anything. Looking forward to blasting it with test though.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Uh. I'm pretty sure you can. You can "cruise" any compound you want. Libido wasn't as high as when I cruise on test but I don't even care anymore honestly. Still got wood, no lethargy to speak of. Didn't seem to hurt anything. Looking forward to blasting it with test though.
I've been cruising on methyl Tren for a little over 3 months and feel perfectly fine-

Abe's dead body was later found in his studio apartment. Weighing at 300lbs at 5% bf.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's kind of what I was alluding to.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been cruising on methyl Tren for a little over 3 months and feel perfectly fine-

Abe's dead body was later found in his studio apartment. Weighing at 300lbs at 5% bf.
Most of the mass was centered between his legs, and very little between his skull ;)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Most of the mass was centered between his legs, and very little between his skull ;)
Didn't kaz eat a50 for like 3 years straight?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Didn't kaz eat a50 for like 3 years straight?
No this bodybuilder known as Jimmy the Bull was talking about it with an interview with Palumbo and Boston Lloyd. Said he ran like 3400mg of various test esters/wk and can't remember how much drol every day for 3 years straight. He looks pretty rough now, but he's still ticking.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
No this bodybuilder known as Jimmy the Bull was talking about it with an interview with Palumbo and Boston Lloyd. Said he ran like 3400mg of various test esters/wk and can't remember how much drol every day for 3 years straight. He looks pretty rough now, but he's still ticking.
I'm not even guna say what this boys been running or for how long lolol

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
That's right... I know the interview. I thought it was kaz for some reason.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Unless you've been on strong orals for 3 years straight I'd say you're in a better position than he was
Nah.. I've done plenty orals. But not too much. Only things bad I've noticed is spotty skin, some yellowing of my eyes, and skin looks like I've aged 10 years. Sucks

JK!!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I should add. Feel free to post nudes if they sexy and have to do with Trest gains lmao! I'll start even, if I have to! I know I'm sexy AF as long as you don't look at my face, or the rest of my body for that matter:):)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Nah.. I've done plenty orals. But not too much. Only things bad I've noticed is spotty skin, some yellowing of my eyes, and skin looks like I've aged 10 years. Sucks JK!!
LOL

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Pure Trest gains. And we talking moderate dose at this time. Like 300 EW and eating moderately clean only. Fairly lean and 212-215. Yay lol. Bottom pic is a transformation from when I started on AM couple years ago lol till now. Just upper body shots. I have some legs. OK guys show us ur gains via legal injectables!

Attachments

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Yup. My libido on 50 Trest EW is still great lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well they feel totally different and I had a harder time figuring out how to get rid of sensitive nips on Deca. On ace I ran it 3 times as high before I felt any of these things. Cud be because tge long ester just making no peaks and so when sensitivity starts, its not guna stop for a few days where as Ace it almost feels like there are some peaks and swoops if you even pin as far as 36 hours apart. I would like to run two identical cycles in terms of mg/week or Deca and Ace and see how it goes. Calculating the extra ester weight of Deca of course! I'm glad Trest is so cheap these days.
I've ran both couldn't really tell a difference pretty much same weekly dose

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha well the stuffs good!!
Got a couple bottles of the t/d I wanna try before I buy a bunch of Ace and find out my gyno can't handle it no matter what lol. But taking a break from hormones for the minute anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
SkRaw85 Anabolics 39
Anabolics 2
PhantomReaper Anabolics 11
Dominus Anabolics 18