Epi Tren Cycle - Dosages and PCT?

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Im planning to run a Epi Tren cycle sometime this year. I have two bottles of Epidex (Epistane) and two of Tren Attack. This cycle will be more of a recomp. Im around 210lbs, 6'3 atm, I was thinking Epi dosed 20/30/30/40/40/40 and Tren 90/90/90/120/120/120. What do you guys think? Also for PCT i heard Clomid reacts better with a progesterone compound so what kind of dosage would i need? Do you think id need Nolva too? Thanks guys

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take it this isn't your first cycle? Start epistane at 30. Tren doses look good. Clomid worked good for me, dose it at 50/50/25/25. Might want to consider some prolactin control like inhibit p. Have an ai on hand and run it past your serm in pct since epistane has a higher chance of rebound. Good luck homie, that same run treated me very nice

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
I take it this isn't your first cycle? Start epistane at 30. Tren doses look good. Clomid worked good for me, dose it at 50/50/25/25. Might want to consider some prolactin control like inhibit p. Have an ai on hand and run it past your serm in pct since epistane has a higher chance of rebound. Good luck homie, that same run treated me very nice
Thanks for the reply brother, Yeah i finished a Halo/DMZ cycle and pct end of December and plan on running a Msten mid year and then the Epi/Tren end of this year, early next year. For ai do you recommend a OTC or a heavier one? So id run the AI with the clomid in pct or just after the clomid is finished?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply brother, Yeah i finished a Halo/DMZ cycle and pct end of December and plan on running a Msten mid year and then the Epi/Tren end of this year, early next year. For ai do you recommend a OTC or a heavier one? So id run the AI with the clomid in pct or just after the clomid is finished?
Exemestane would be a good ai to keep on hand. Otc ai's are just so damn weak. I would start your ai the 3rd week of pct when you cut your serm dose in half and run it for 4 weeks.

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Exemestane would be a good ai to keep on hand. Otc ai's are just so damn weak. I would start your ai the 3rd week of pct when you cut your serm dose in half and run it for 4 weeks.
Yeah thats the same thing ive been reading too, looks like Aromasin is the way to go! What dosage would you recommend for it? 25mg EOD? The cut that in half after the first 2 weeks and when clomid is done?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd agree with having inhibit-p by SNS on hand as well. It's always good to have a prolactin control product on hand. If you want to check it out we carry it over at Strong Supplement Shop. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/inhibit-p-by-serious-nutrition-solutions
Hopefully you can get a good AI but if you cant we carry otc ones at Strong. But in to see how your cycle goes.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah thats the same thing ive been reading too, looks like Aromasin is the way to go! What dosage would you recommend for it? 25mg EOD? The cut that in half after the first 2 weeks and when clomid is done?
You might not even need that much

dboy5285

dboy5285

Awards
Already 2 weeks in to Epi/Tren cycle and also looking for some added input on pct.
Cycle looking like this:
Product Centurion Labz Epi Tren 90 caps 2 bottles
Epi- 15mg per cap
Tren- 20mg per cap
+ all necessary on cycle support.

Epi- 45/45/60/60/60/60
Tren- 60/60/80/80/80/80

PCT- Clomid- 75/50/50/25
-Finaflex Black Revolution Pct
-Finaflex Pure Test DAA
-Continue cycle/liver support
-Inhibit P
Question is when to start the finaflex and inhibit p products? Inhibit p immediately day 1? Finaflex week 3? And does this seem like a sufficient PCT?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already 2 weeks in to Epi/Tren cycle and also looking for some added input on pct.
Cycle looking like this:
Product Centurion Labz Epi Tren 90 caps
Epi- 15mg per cap
Tren- 20mg per cap
+ all necessary on cycle support.

Epi- 45/45/60/60/60/60
Tren- 60/60/80/80/80/80

PCT- Clomid- 75/50/50/25
-Finaflex Black Revolution Pct
-Finaflex Pure Test DAA
-Continue cycle/liver support
-Inhibit P
Question is when to start the finaflex and inhibit p products? Inhibit p immediately day 1? Finaflex week 3? And does this seem like a sufficient PCT?
Inhibit p is for on cycle, should have started it 2 weeks ago. Clomid is a little high, try 50/50/25/25 and start ai when you drop the clomid to 25. Looks like a straight pct though

dboy5285

dboy5285

Awards
So do you think I need aromasin or could I get away with the ai in the finaflex black? 50 mg arimistane (Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione) per cap. Its double Erase per cap which I see a lot of people using.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So do you think I need aromasin or could I get away with the ai in the finaflex black? 50 mg arimistane (Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione) per cap. Its double Erase per cap which I see a lot of people using.
Armistane should be fine

dboy5285

dboy5285

Awards
Cool man thanks for the help. Loving the hell out of this cycle so far. Was worried the tren might be a little low but I think 80 is ok considering the stack with epi at 60. Any thoughts?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool man thanks for the help. Loving the hell out of this cycle so far. Was worried the tren might be a little low but I think 80 is ok considering the stack with epi at 60. Any thoughts?
If it's working for you don't question it, just enjoy the ride

dboy5285

dboy5285

Awards
Was thinking about adding on 2 more weeks to the end of my cycle to make it a full 8 weeks. Anybody think that is too long of a cycle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was thinking about adding on 2 more weeks to the end of my cycle to make it a full 8 weeks. Anybody think that is too long of a cycle?
Go for it, not too long

dboy5285

dboy5285

Awards
Awesome. This stuff has been working great. I'd say only sides I've been noticing is some lethargy during the day. Anything I could add to this stack to help with that or even bump up gains? I'm on day 24 and still have a while to go.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't add anything if you are still Making progress. I never decide how long a cycle is going to be from the beginning, I listen to my body and let it tell me when the cycle is over. When gains stop or sides get too much then it's time to pct

dboy5285

dboy5285

Awards
I've just read a lot of people adding in andro 4ad to help with the lethargy. Was wondering if it would have any benefit for the last 4 week portion of my cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've just read a lot of people adding in andro 4ad to help with the lethargy. Was wondering if it would have any benefit for the last 4 week portion of my cycle.
Yes, 4 andro can be added as a test base. I would go with dermacrine personally

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dboy5285

dboy5285

Awards
What do you think about ment for a testbase? I did a quick search on Google on dermacrine and a study showed up saying it was the least effective testbase. I'd post the link but I don't have enough post to do that yet. If you type dermacrine by itself in google it is the fifth link down. If you can check it out I'd love to here your thoughts.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you think about ment for a testbase? I did a quick search on Google on dermacrine and a study showed up saying it was the least effective testbase. I'd post the link but I don't have enough post to do that yet. If you type dermacrine by itself in google it is the fifth link down. If you can check it out I'd love to here your thoughts.
I think ment/trest is the best thing ever to come out, just ran 6 weeks of it. That being said, Trest aromatizes into methyl estrogen and can be hard to deal with side wise. Also, you are running tren so trest would be a second 19 nor compound. I wouldn't try that personally. I'm running tren epi and m14add next cycle and I plan on running dermacrine

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
I used Dermacrine for my 5 week Halo and DMZ cycle, 3-4 pumps every morning and i felt great all cycle, minimal lethargy and good moods. You can go for Trest with is said to be the best and most strong test base but it does convert into some estrogen and is said to be a male contraceptive so that makes me a bit hesitant to try it! If you are just looking to help with lethargy and low libido then Dermacrine will work i believe, if your looking for something to do those things aswell as increase muscle etc along with your main prohormone then maybe Trest is your answer cos Dermacrine wont increase muscle to a significant degree :)

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
I think ment/trest is the best thing ever to come out, just ran 6 weeks of it. That being said, Trest aromatizes into methyl estrogen and can be hard to deal with side wise. Also, you are running tren so trest would be a second 19 nor compound. I wouldn't try that personally. I'm running tren epi and m14add next cycle and I plan on running dermacrine
Took the words right out of my mouth! Only saw this replied after i wrote mine hah.

dboy5285

dboy5285

Awards
What do you think about Genetech pharma methyl tren xt. Has ment and cyanostane. Could I run that along side my epi tren stack.

dboy5285

dboy5285

Awards
Only looking to add to the last 4 weeks of my epi tren cycle.

dboy5285

dboy5285

Awards
I've got no girl right now and too busy to go out with work and taking care of my son. So honestly don't care about my libido right now. I'll bounce back after pct.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got no girl right now and too busy to go out with work and taking care of my son. So honestly don't care about my libido right now. I'll bounce back after pct.
I would stick with your 4 andro idea. That methyl tren will just increase your chances of sides. If you do go with that, be ready with an ai

dboy5285

dboy5285

Awards
So if I go the Iml 4ad route. It's 60 caps at 50 mg per cap. Would 100mg a day for 30 days be sufficient with my current epi tren stack?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if I go the Iml 4ad route. It's 60 caps at 50 mg per cap. Would 100mg a day for 30 days be sufficient with my current epi tren stack?
Yes, 2 caps a day will keep the lethargy off you

dboy5285

dboy5285

Awards
Great! You know any better deals than $34.19 with free shipping or is that a pretty damn good deal?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great! You know any better deals than $34.19 with free shipping or is that a pretty damn good deal?
If it is a reputable source then that is pretty good

dboy5285

dboy5285

Awards
You ever heard of flexitnutrion dot com? They carry a lot of brand name supps and free shipping on a lot of their products. Was also looking at their Olympus labs ostarine for something light to add after finishing 4 weeks of clomid and then add to otc pct with the ostarine.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You ever heard of flexitnutrion dot com? They carry a lot of brand name supps and free shipping on a lot of their products. Was also looking at their Olympus labs ostarine for something light to add after finishing 4 weeks of clomid and then add to otc pct with the ostarine.
Stay away from the ostarine, it's suppressive. I would save that for a few months down the road, maybe as a bridge into your next cycle

dboy5285

dboy5285

Awards
I was reading that too. Just also read people adding it to pct at like 10 mg to help keep gains. Or would that just be a waste of product?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was reading that too. Just also read people adding it to pct at like 10 mg to help keep gains. Or would that just be a waste of product?
A good pct product is epic and dermastrength from Olympus labs. Ran these during my pct and lost NO weight or strength. I am 2 weeks post pct now and am on my second bottle of epic and dermastrength and am loving every second of it. Sns x gels is another great option

dboy5285

dboy5285

Awards
Are the dermastrength and strength the same product just oral vs topical? And if I was to only choose strength or epic which would be better?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are the dermastrength and strength the same product just oral vs topical? And if I was to only choose strength or epic which would be better?
Strength is laxogenin and epic is epicatechin. If I had to choose one I would go with epic at 3 caps a day

dboy5285

dboy5285

Awards
Would adding the 4ad really have any heavy significance/ benefits towards any increase in gains or really just help with lethargy at the 100mg a day for 30 days when stacked with my epi tren cycle? If only just help with lethargy, I may just suck it up and save the money.

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Would adding the 4ad really have any heavy significance/ benefits towards any increase in gains or really just help with lethargy at the 100mg a day for 30 days when stacked with my epi tren cycle? If only just help with lethargy, I may just suck it up and save the money.
I believe it would only be useful for the lethargy, like i said, if u want to contirbute to your muscle gains then Trest is the go to test base.