halodrol

pepemason

Awards
Her guys, anyone know if halodrol is still being sold anywhere? Bought some epi a few weeks back but have decided not to take it due to the possible hair loss sides. Halo was just today pulled from IML's site and I can't find it elsewhere so I'm stuck with this epi which I can't use, and no source for hdrol. If only I had a tbol source LOL

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Bought mine on Blackdiamond's site before and after ban.. Should be good to go but don't quote me on that!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ugls have tbol a plenty keep looking and you shall find them

pepemason

Awards
If only I had a ugl source lol. Right now my source is a friend who basically only has Chinese test c. I get a great price because I know him well, but I'm not ready for test yet.

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
There won't be any significant difference in hair loss between halo and epi. If you're genetically prone to hair loss any prohormone will accelerate that. Just one of the risks you take when cycling bro.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
If only I had a ugl source lol. Right now my source is a friend who basically only has Chinese test c. I get a great price because I know him well, but I'm not ready for test yet.
If you are ready for halo you're for test