8 Week Dmz Cutting Cycle

wags81

Awards
Hey fellas, I was just wondering what your opinions were on a long cutting/recomp cycle of Dmz? I was thinking 40mg for 8 weeks. I was on a previous cycle of Dmz solo and was not very impressed. My endurance went up but I couldn't even tell I was on cycle for the most part. My strength did not seem to go up at all and I seemed to put on more body fat with out changing my diet. But, I still have a bottle of OL Dmz left and I didn't want it to go to waste so I was thinking of giving it another try.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should try stacking some dmz with msten since msten is still available to get. It might not be a cutting stack but if you stacked msten and dmz i think you will get way better results compared to your last run of just dmz. ha. Heres our msten page at Strong Supplement Shop if you want to take a look and there are some products at the bottom. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/methylstenbolone-info
Or if you decide to just run dmz and cut that would be good too but in most cases dmz is used for bulking.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
If you didn't notice anything on DMZ then you did something wrong...diet/training wise, or didn't dose high enough. You should def notice DMZ

wags81

Awards
I worked up to 80mg in the last 2 weeks of a 6 week cycle. I didn't count calories but I ate relatively clean and got 250 grams of protein a day. And lets hypothetically say my training sucked. I would still should have had my lifts go up in weight shouldn't have I ?

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
You were up to 80mg of DMZ and seeing no results? What do you mean by training sucked? You should have seen body changes and strength

wags81

Awards
I said even if (hypothetically) my training sucked, I should have seen a strength increase. The only thing I noticed was my endurance went up. I guess, maybe im not a very good responder???

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I worked up to 80mg in the last 2 weeks of a 6 week cycle. I didn't count calories but I ate relatively clean and got 250 grams of protein a day. And lets hypothetically say my training sucked. I would still should have had my lifts go up in weight shouldn't have I ?
That is a huge dose of DMZ and really not recommended to go that high. If you didn't see much, you either got bad product or you're lying about diet. Realistically even with a poor diet you still should have seen some sort of results.

I don't recommend going 8 weeks on DMZ even at 40mg/wk.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I said even if (hypothetically) my training sucked, I should have seen a strength increase. The only thing I noticed was my endurance went up. I guess, maybe im not a very good responder???
You have androgen receptors, so you will respond a lot like any other male who takes it. Unless you have some rare medical condition or are on huge amounts of AAS and never cycle off, you should have responded to a legit DMZ product.

chickenlegs11

Awards
I like the suggestion for DMZ stacked with MSTEN and might do this in the spring time. 8 weeks does seem pretty long, but would 6 weeks of this stack be okay?

Also, what kind dosage of MSTEN is the sweet spot?

wags81

Awards
Well...I may try this other bottle and see how it goes. Also, at the end of the cycle and most of the way through my pct (nolva, daa, super pct), I had prolactin issues. What would you guys recommend to combat that?

wags81

Awards
Do you guys have a effective product I could use for prolactin control if I decide to run it again?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
SNS inhibit p is great at controlling prolactin issues.

wags81

Awards
So I'm thinking dmz at 40mg for 6 weeks, inhibit P as directed, and nolva for pct. I would also use a cycle support and OTC pct...or I had my eye on ara and alphamax

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Holy **** highest I've heard any one go is 60-70mg