First cycle help!

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
I recently picked up some super dmz 2.0 and alpha 1 max. I have never taken anything of this strength before, so naturally I'm a bit nervous about ensuring that I protect myself throughout the entire process. From the supps I would ideally like to put on size and also lose some body fat if possible. From my research so far, i think i should run the dmz first, as it is not as strong and harsh as the alpha 1 max. I am planning on taking Blockade while on cycle, and then PostCycle 3x, and Ostapure post cycle. I'm looking for any advice, suggestions, comments, or criticism, about my potential cycle. Thanks!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I recently picked up some super dmz 2.0 and alpha 1 max. I have never taken anything of this strength before, so naturally I'm a bit nervous about ensuring that I protect myself throughout the entire process. From the supps I would ideally like to put on size and also lose some body fat if possible. From my research so far, i think i should run the dmz first, as it is not as strong and harsh as the alpha 1 max. I am planning on taking Blockade while on cycle, and then PostCycle 3x, and Ostapure post cycle. I'm looking for any advice, suggestions, comments, or criticism, about my potential cycle. Thanks!
nice first post... Just awful thought process. This has disaster written in bold.

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
nice first post... Just awful thought process. This has disaster written in bold.
Can you explain why you say that man? I'm trying to gain as much knowledge from the post, any thoughts would be appreciated

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Can you explain why you say that man? I'm trying to gain as much knowledge from the post, any thoughts would be appreciated
Unfortunately brotha, no one is going to spoonfeed you because you clearly know nothing. Best bet is to use the search function and find some related stuff, or try google.

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately brotha, no one is going to spoonfeed you because you clearly know nothing. Best bet is to use the search function and find some related stuff, or try google.
i'm not asking to be spoonfed at all, I'm asking for his reasoning for saying what he said.

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
I just told you. Because you don't know what you're doing.
Isn't that the whole point of a forum?? Someone posts something and others comment their opinions. I had a potential stack and was looking for the reasoning behind his comments, not to be criticized for my initial comment.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Isn't that the whole point of a forum?? Someone posts something and others comment their opinions. I had a potential stack and was looking for the reasoning behind his comments, not to be criticized for my initial comment.
No bro. Do your own research. If you have a specific question that you can't find on google or the millions of threads on here, then ask. You said DMZ is less toxic than alpha 1 and you didn't say you had a SERM.

Do some reading.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do not stack these, way too much. Need to look into a serm for pct. Try to put together a cycle layout for ONE of those compounds and then come back with said layout. You will find people here a lot more open to discussion

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Google tunedsports DMZ (there is also one for Alpha1) and it should give you a pretty basic layout of what a cycle should look like.

Many people research and plan their first cycle for months and months and wait until they have everything (INCLUDING a SERM) to run it.

My recommendation would be so a bit more reading and repost exactly what you plan to run and after people see you've given it some sort of thought, they will be more inclined to help you.

My advice would be to pick up some OL TUDCA and a SERM before you even think to run a cycle. Also running high doses of Osta in PCT may suppress you and hinder hormonal recovery

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I didn't mean to come off like I don't want to help you. I meant to come off to encourage you to do a lot more research than you have done before you either hurt your self or waste your time and money

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Do not stack these, way too much. Need to look into a serm for pct. Try to put together a cycle layout for ONE of those compounds and then come back with said layout. You will find people here a lot more open to discussion
ok thanks man, well given the supps that i said i had originally, what would a potential stack look like from you?

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how old did you say you were? And how long have you been lifting? These are also important factors that will dictate whether or not people will help you

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok thanks man, well given the supps that i said i had originally, what would a potential stack look like from you?
Money just gave you a good link to a place where you can get a good basic layout. Take a look at that my friend

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
let's see:
-no stats or cycle history listed
-totally wrong about the compounds and their "strength"
-no SERM
-apparently no actual research
-no cycle support knowledge
-no pct knowledge
-no dosing knowledge
-no compound knowledge
... Sorry man but you're not asking anything right. You wanted criticism and advice; go read up on the compounds, cycles, pct, supports, etc and try asking specific questions. It's not ignorant to ask "what should I do with these two compounds?" That's spoonfeeding.

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
After doing more research, i think i have a better understanding of the products. I also think that i should run something a little less potent and hard on the body first. What are your guys' thoughts on this?

On Cycle:

RPN Havoc
Blockade
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil
Multi Vitamin
TriFlex
ZMA

Post Cycle:
Post Cycle 3x
Osta Rx
Erase Pro
Milk Thistle
Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oil
TriFlex
Zma

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
If you can get your hands on havoc sure. It's banned now

Need a Serm as noted plenty above

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Go here: http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/prohormone-index

And do some serious research man, at the end of the day its your body your playing with and hormones... You don't want to mess things up by not having everything nailed 100%.

TRT isn't a nice thing to have at any age, especially if your young.

People will help when you have some solid knowledge behind you.

J

jorgejr

Awards
Utilizing phs are hard man. There's a lot of information that you should know, especially in diet/nutrition, working out CORRECTLY blah blah. Nothing is going to happen unless you know how to eat! Food is the best steroid.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After doing more research, i think i have a better understanding of the products. I also think that i should run something a little less potent and hard on the body first. What are your guys' thoughts on this?

On Cycle:

RPN Havoc
Blockade
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil
Multi Vitamin
TriFlex
ZMA

Post Cycle:
Post Cycle 3x
Osta Rx
Erase Pro
Milk Thistle
Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oil
TriFlex
Zma
What are you planning on dosing this at? Where is your serm? A serm is the most important part of all this stuff bro, there is a reason multiple people have asked you about this. No serm, no cycle. Otc pct supps are good in addition to a selective estrogen receptor modulator. Epistane also has a higher chance of rebound than other ph, look into this as well

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

On Cycle:

RPN Havoc
Blockade
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil
Multi Vitamin
TriFlex
ZMA

Post Cycle:
Post Cycle 3x
Osta Rx
Erase Pro
Milk Thistle
Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oil
TriFlex
Zma
Have you tried ArA or any other natty supps?

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Just my .2 and I say this with complete confidence as this is what I do whenever I start dealing with anything that has the potential to cause any injury to me or others around me. I deal with explosives for a living so my advice is rather credible..

Just when you think you know everything or enough to get the job done, stop yourself right there. Go back and learn it all again! As everyone has previously mentioned, I know it may seem like we are heckling you, but I promise, these guys are only looking out for you and your future. Before I even decided to put any foreign compound into my body, I read every article on this forum that seemed remotely useful. Even if it doesn't make sense while reading it, make sense of it by furthering your research to google and other forms of educating yourself.

Be safe.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just my .2 and I say this with complete confidence as this is what I do whenever I start dealing with anything that has the potential to cause any injury to me or others around me. I deal with explosives for a living so my advice is rather credible.. Just when you think you know everything or enough to get the job done, stop yourself right there. Go back and learn it all again! As everyone has previously mentioned, I know it may seem like we are heckling you, but I promise, these guys are only looking out for you and your future. Before I even decided to put any foreign compound into my body, I read every article on this forum that seemed remotely useful. Even if it doesn't make sense while reading it, make sense of it by furthering your research to google and other forms of educating yourself. Be safe.
explosives? What do you do? Serious question haha

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
What are you planning on dosing this at? Where is your serm? A serm is the most important part of all this stuff bro, there is a reason multiple people have asked you about this. No serm, no cycle. Otc pct supps are good in addition to a selective estrogen receptor modulator. Epistane also has a higher chance of rebound than other ph, look into this as well
My serm is Osta Rx.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

On Cycle:

RPN Havoc
Blockade
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil
Multi Vitamin
TriFlex
ZMA

Post Cycle:
Post Cycle 3x
Osta Rx
Erase Pro
Milk Thistle
Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oil
TriFlex
Zma
no serm, no cycle layout, no dosing, no stats, no goals, etc... you cant do "research" in an afternoon and expect that to be enough. Please try to understand that this is a HUGE undertaking that done incorrectly could negatively effect the rest of your life.

Side note, I wouldn't suggest osta ion your first pct. It's suppressive to a degree on its own and you need to see how your body recovers before throwing in something like that.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Op, run the osta for 8 weeks and get your feet wet. Good place to start. ArA that koi suggested isn't a bad idea either

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Op, run the osta for 8 weeks and get your feet wet. Good place to start. ArA that koi suggested isn't a bad idea either
what will i get from running the osta for 8 weeks in terms of muscle gain and fat loss? Also, does the osta need a cycle support and pct?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what will i get from running the osta for 8 weeks in terms of muscle gain and fat loss? Also, does the osta need a cycle support and pct?
It is diet dependant but 5 to 10 pounds isn't an unreasonable number. You need to have an ai on hand and it does require a mini pct. Run the osta and keep researching so you can gradually work your way up to the big stuff.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
cool I guess. I was an Assaultman in the Marine Corps and dealt primarily with explosives that's why I ask
Nice brother. It's a touchy subject none the less but given the nature of the Internet I can never be too sure who can be reading. I may have already said enough. If we ever meet face to face I can fill you in.

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Ok, i agree that I probably should run the osta first to get my feet wet with supps of this strength and stronger. What other supps should be taken on cycle and post cycle? Thanks!

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Go get you some Bioforge, Erase, and X-Factor! Run this first before implementing a cycle.

G

gynopuff

Awards
Lol save the osta pure for after your cycle after your pct wayyyy down the road run that months and months from now. The osta prue should have nothing to do with pct or your cycle. Don't use some bs over the counter pct either use a serm pct is the most important part of your cycle in my opinion.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Lol save the osta pure for after your cycle after your pct wayyyy down the road run that months and months from now. The osta prue should have nothing to do with pct or your cycle. Don't use some bs over the counter pct either use a serm pct is the most important part of your cycle in my opinion.
Many people have said this and this kid still asks people what he should be taking

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
I understand everything said earlier, and im honestly shocked how i'm receiving so many negative comments. Isnt the whole point of a forum to ask questions and get feedback from other people who are a little more knowledgeable about things? I've been researching so much, but I still have specific questions which is why I am asking for your guys' help.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
I understand everything said earlier, and im honestly shocked how i'm receiving so many negative comments. Isnt the whole point of a forum to ask questions and get feedback from other people who are a little more knowledgeable about things? I've been researching so much, but I still have specific questions which is why I am asking for your guys' help.
I honestly didn't see anything in this thread too negative, IMO

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
You have not asked one single specific question. It's all, "so what should I take". Many other members have pointed out you lack of knowledge and the importance of diligent research on these compounds and their profound affect on the body.

If you had a specific question that I believe could help you that you legitimately could not find with a simple Google search, I would love to help.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Exactly ^^^

The facts: 1) you came in saying things that were totally untrue (DMZ being weaker than alpha 1). 2) Asked someone what their stack would look like hoping someone would lay a cycle out for you. 3) after everyone told you that you needed a serm, you claimed osta was your SERM, which it isn't. It's a sarm as earlier noted.

You do not have the knowledge to get into this yet. I know you think I'm just being a d*ck, but I'm actually giving you really good advice. Be patient. Read a lot. Stop asking to be spoon-fed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Anabolics 35
J Anabolics 32
R Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
F Supplements 10