Advice!

chelss_96

chelss_96

Awards
My boyfriend of 9 months has always worked out and was naturally big. I worked out with him and we both have always wanted to compete but I am now 6 months pregnant so now I can't. I am planning to start at it again when I give birth. But, he informed me yesterday that he is starting steroids. He has been on them for two weeks. But just now decided to tell me, which upset me that he didn't tell me up front (preggo hormones). The fact of him on steroids didn't bother me. But someone give me some information about it? I want advice from experienced users, rather than people that are narrow-minded. I definitely want to support him and help with anything but not sure where to start. Thanks!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly biggest thing let him know research shows roid rage is a myth... don't let him use that for excuse in fights... I've ran for over 10 years been with my wife sonce first cycle 3 kids. I train with ifbb pros if he thinks he's getting roid rage he's just not ready to handle that.juice

chelss_96

chelss_96

Awards
Honestly biggest thing let him know research shows roid rage is a myth... don't let him use that for excuse in fights... I've ran for over 10 years been with my wife sonce first cycle 3 kids. I train with ifbb pros if he thinks he's getting roid rage he's just not ready to handle that.juice
Thank you for the advice! I haven't noticed any mood changes or roid rage in the last two weeks. He told me wasn't going to 'abuse them' he just thoroughly wants to do it too follow his dreams and that's what I'm here for is to help him so the least I can do is sit back and support him.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for the advice! I haven't noticed any mood changes or roid rage in the last two weeks. He told me wasn't going to 'abuse them' he just thoroughly wants to do it too follow his dreams and that's what I'm here for is to help him so the least I can do is sit back and support him.
Make sure he is clean uses new needles etc help watch injection sites for redness pain. And just let him know you don't think what he is doing is wrong he doesn't have to hide anything especially if he's feeling sick remember juice can have bad side effects even in moderation high blood pressure bad chlpresto etc

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
It's likely that his libido will increase... Sorry haha
As long as he has taken the correct precautions and has a good Post Cycle Therapy planned out then he will be fine.

Post cycle therapy allows his body to return to normal once he has completed a cycle of steroids, his testicles will shrink slightly as the body turn off natural test production... Don't worry though the PCT will fix that no problem, it's a common but not harmful side effect... Oh and there's nonpenis shrinkage like you hear in films, to etc.

chelss_96

chelss_96

Awards
Make sure he is clean uses new needles etc help watch injection sites for redness pain. And just let him know you don't think what he is doing is wrong he doesn't have to hide anything especially if he's feeling sick remember juice can have bad side effects even in moderation high blood pressure bad chlpresto etc
He asked me to be more open about it because I didn't say anything really when he told me. I told him I support him 100% but I didn't know enough about steroids to say yes or no or to just sit and talk about them. I can talk about creating, protein, test, and anything else. But I've never had the need to read up on steroids. But I guess it's time to start learning so I can help more!

chelss_96

chelss_96

Awards
He asked me to be more open about it because I didn't say anything really when he told me. I told him I support him 100% but I didn't know enough about steroids to say yes or no or to just sit and talk about them. I can talk about creating, protein, test, and anything else. But I've never had the need to read up on steroids. But I guess it's time to start learning so I can help more!
Creatine*

chelss_96

chelss_96

Awards
It's likely that his libido will increase... Sorry haha
As long as he has taken the correct precautions and has a good Post Cycle Therapy planned out then he will be fine.

Post cycle therapy allows his body to return to normal once he has completed a cycle of steroids, his testicles will shrink slightly as the body turn off natural test production... Don't worry though the PCT will fix that no problem, it's a common but not harmful side effect... Oh and there's nonpenis shrinkage like you hear in films, to etc.
Yeah I've heard all the negative stuff from non-users that act like it's meth or something. I've never had a problem with them, I've just never knew enough to have an opinion so I'm trying to get information so I'm not completely lost when he talks about them. I trust him to do everything the right way, we both are really educated in body building and supplements and he has is really educated with steroids. He has his PCT and everything so I'm hoping everything goes well! Thanks! :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lookout for him being lightheaded bloody noses etc sighs of increased bp happens.aloy.and.there are many great products he.can buy to help

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I highly doubt you are as educated as you both think.

I'm sure your rebuttal will be i'm mean and narrow-minded.

chelss_96

chelss_96

Awards

Was this to me..? I posted this to get educated and information. So therefore, you're right. I am not educated on steroids.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Well give them benefit of the doubt she's here trying to learn they both want to compete so I'm sure they do have general knowedge if they are around friends or family who compete that would help.with their knowledge.base..

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was this to me..? I posted this to get educated and information. So therefore, you're right. I am not educated on steroids.
I was speaking on your quote about being educated on supplements, and your quote about your boyfriend being educated on steroids.

chelss_96

chelss_96

Awards
I was speaking on your quote about being educated on supplements, and your quote about your boyfriend being educated on steroids.
I never claimed to be an expert. I do know stuff though. For 18, I know quite a bit. Like other guy said, If I'm interested in competing and it has been a dream since I was 5, I have to know some stuff to know you can't just walk in a gym, then walk on stage.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna be dropping some coin for a cycle and as a parent of 3 speaking kids are expensive. I've always heard colostrum and breast milk is really good for bodybuilding but never tried it lol.
My wifes due anytime now (our first) and I joked with her I was gonna get up on that colustrum before our baby girl..... that sweet sweet colustrum.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If you get stretch marks and find a good way to get rid of them let me in on the info I gained dady weight on the second kid I leaned back out to 10% bf but still got the battle scars
There are ointments for this, have used some in past and they work well. Best option is just to get ****ing ripped and hyuge! Nobody will notice the stretch marks if you look like you eat weights

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
True dont think people will be looking at that if you look like the incredible hulk lol any one you would recommend
I will reach that hulk mode before I die, and hit international elites on the big three as well. Lol. I forget the special ones I used but cocoa butter is good if you apply daily, twice daily even better. Also stay hydrated and seriously getting bigger helps out as the stretch marks kind of go away if you do it slowly.

Back to this OP, don't think I will ever tell my girl and later on my wife that I use. Even when I'm sitting at 300lbs at 14%, I will just say I'm on that creatine

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I will reach that hulk mode before I die, and hit international elites on the big three as well. Lol. I forget the special ones I used but cocoa butter is good if you apply daily, twice daily even better. Also stay hydrated and seriously getting bigger helps out as the stretch marks kind of go away if you do it slowly. Back to this OP, don't think I will ever tell my girl and later on my wife that I use. Even when I'm sitting at 300lbs at 14%, I will just say I'm on that creatine
Vic's vapor rub twice daily I hear does the trick. Plus it helps you sleep haha. Using it on my tiger stripes now. Only 2 days in tho.

Remember to cycle that Shiz ;) haha

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anything, I feel better on cycle. Mood is generally lifted as a result of the confidence and Alpha feeling. That doesn't mean I don't have moments where everything irritates me. But I am strong enough mentally to overcome that shiit. Some people are not, and those are the ones who should avoid steroids.
Also beware the idea that he's not going to "abuse" them. True, he may not abuse them, but forever caught in the never ending cycle of chasing the dream has probably started. It's not really a one and done type of thing.

chelss_96

chelss_96

Awards
I will reach that hulk mode before I die, and hit international elites on the big three as well. Lol. I forget the special ones I used but cocoa butter is good if you apply daily, twice daily even better. Also stay hydrated and seriously getting bigger helps out as the stretch marks kind of go away if you do it slowly.

Back to this OP, don't think I will ever tell my girl and later on my wife that I use. Even when I'm sitting at 300lbs at 14%, I will just say I'm on that creatine
So your girl don't know you use? My boyfriend told me yesterday he has tren, and testosterone which he has been on before. And he also has PCT. I haven't noticed any 'roid rage' or anything crazy. He has gotten bigger though.

chelss_96

chelss_96

Awards
If anything, I feel better on cycle. Mood is generally lifted as a result of the confidence and Alpha feeling. That doesn't mean I don't have moments where everything irritates me. But I am strong enough mentally to overcome that shiit. Some people are not, and those are the ones who should avoid steroids.
Also beware the idea that he's not going to "abuse" them. True, he may not abuse them, but forever caught in the never ending cycle of chasing the dream has probably started. It's not really a one and done type of thing.
Well ever since he started his cycle 2 weeks ago, I haven't noticed any mood changes. But with me being pregnant, I have a short temper but I can control it. I told him if he starts any aggressive stuff then something's gonna have to change. But he don't seem any different really. I've noticed he has gotten bigger which I noticed that before he decided to tell me he started which made me suspect so I wasn't too shocked. He has been eating a lot more, and wants more sex. Sorry if tmi but it's true haha.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do your own research on Trenbolone. Effects and Side Effects. Assuming he's talking about injectable Trenbolone, not oral prohormone Tren. I think it's going to totally depend on what kind of guy your boyfriend is. Of course, you probably know all the great qualities about him. But when the tren-somnia and resulting side-effects come on, how will he handle it. Is he a mental champion of his emotions or a victim to it all?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't watched bigger stronger faster id recommend watching that together.. It doesn't get into the science of steroids very much but it has tons of interviews with users and gives you a look at steroids from the bodybuilder/ gym rat side

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't watched bigger stronger faster id recommend watching that together.. It doesn't get into the science of steroids very much but it has tons of interviews with users and gives you a look at steroids from the bodybuilder/ gym rat side
Great advice here.

chelss_96

chelss_96

Awards
Do your own research on Trenbolone. Effects and Side Effects. Assuming he's talking about injectable Trenbolone, not oral prohormone Tren. I think it's going to totally depend on what kind of guy your boyfriend is. Of course, you probably know all the great qualities about him. But when the tren-somnia and resulting side-effects come on, how will he handle it. Is he a mental champion of his emotions or a victim to it all?
Yeah, injectables. He has always handled his emotions really well. So that makes me not worry so much. Just hoping it doesn't take the wrong turn cause from what I've read, Tren is like one of the most effective or strongest, I guess you could say. (Correct me if I'm wrong, that's just what I've gathered off internet.) But all I can do is be supportive. I'm sure it would be a different story if competing wasn't my dream also, I know basically every bodybuilder on stage used, so if that's what it takes for him to get there, I'm with him 100% as long he does everything the right way.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
They touch on roid rage a bit in that documentary and I like the way they described it, steroids will just amplify your personality, if your normally pretty chill then you'll stay that way but if your a jerk then steroids can make you a super jerk, but it's always under your control, just have to recognize when your getting to aggressive and calm down a bit

chelss_96

chelss_96

Awards
Okay. I haven't seen it, not sure if he has. But we will definitely do that.

chelss_96

chelss_96

Awards
They touch on roid rage a bit in that documentary and I like the way they described it, steroids will just amplify your personality, if your normally pretty chill then you'll stay that was but if your an ******* then steroids can make you a super *******, but it's always under your control, just have to recognize when your getting to aggressive and calm down a bit
He is normally really easy going. He gets frustrated when he is working on a car or something like that, like any one would. But he has never been aggressive or anything towards me so hopefully this won't bring that side out.

chelss_96

chelss_96

Awards
No lie I would have tried it at least once if she woulda pumped maybe mixed with my post workout shake or something
I'm not due until may with a baby boy, but I'm gonna pump and he always talks about trying his shakes and stuff with it. At first I thought it was disgusting, but then I thought about it and it's actually not a bad idea haha

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So your girl don't know you use? My boyfriend told me yesterday he has tren, and testosterone which he has been on before. And he also has PCT. I haven't noticed any 'roid rage' or anything crazy. He has gotten bigger though.
She has no clue, I keep everything well hidden. Never been asked before either as I keep my emotions very well under control

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
She has no clue, I keep everything well hidden. Never been asked before either as I keep my emotions very well under control
Same with me. She sees me take them every now and again but I just say they're test booster for pre workout. I'd rather not open that can of worms with a nurse

chelss_96

chelss_96

Awards
Same with me. She sees me take them every now and again but I just say they're test booster for pre workout. I'd rather not open that can of worms with a nurse
Well props to you guys. He kept it from me for two weeks but that's it. It'd be easy to hide it from me now because I don't workout right now being 6 months preggo. But when ever I wasn't, we were together non stop cause he was basically like my trainer so I was going to the gym with him and everything else. It's hard to go from being in a gym everyday to not at all. Quite depressing looking back at pictures to now haha, determined to get back to where I was, plus some. But thanks for you guys help!

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Man I wish I could keep it in..I told my old lady that I planned to start running gear and she got on her soapbox, told her she knows where the door is if she doesn't like it. Truthfully, it's not that I don't care about her feelings, I just care more about being true to myself rather than have to worry about someone else's opinions. Long story short, I sent her on a google research spree and she came back with a positive attitude.

afrothunder

afrothunder

Awards
Man I wish I could keep it in..I told my old lady that I planned to start running gear and she got on her soapbox, told her she knows where the door is if she doesn't like it. Truthfully, it's not that I don't care about her feelings, I just care more about being true to myself rather than have to worry about someone else's opinions. Long story short, I sent her on a google research spree and she came back with a positive attitude.
I gave my girlfriend the low down on prohormones/aas. She had her concerns at first but I told her that I've done cycles over the past year and it hasn't affected our relationship or our lives in a negative way. Once she saw it that way she realized it's not THAT big of a deal. She just wants me to be safe.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just watched this the other day and I've met Chris and Mark. Pretty awesome guys! :)

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
THIS! Is exactly what I was gonna say. Opened my eyes.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
I gave my girlfriend the low down on prohormones/aas. She had her concerns at first but I told her that I've done cycles over the past year and it hasn't affected our relationship or our lives in a negative way. Once she saw it that way she realized it's not THAT big of a deal. She just wants me to be safe.
Yep! That's all she said, she wants me to be safe. I kind of got her on the bait and switch though. Started off saying how I'm going to take a pill blah blah.. She was cool with that! Then..I told her how it is essentially less toxic to pin test than to take an oral. She was all for pinning as it is less toxic... Boom talked her into letting me do my first stacked cycle!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I told my girlfriend as soon as we started seeing each other that I was planning to run gear. She was fine with it, she understands how it's not dangerous like the media make it out and she knows I do it properly. She even asks if I'm doing my PCT when I should ha haha. Obviously I am :)

Only thing she doesn't ever want me to do is to get on it and never come off. That's fair enough by me.