hcg injections

clayboy_123

Awards
was on trt but had to discontinue due to low count. i have discontinued and numbers have improved a good bit,but still to only a below normal level. also, my symptoms that originally brought be to inquire as to trt, have resurfaced - low libido, energy, moodiness,etc. my dr has prescribed hcg injections so as to offset the sypmptoms that returned and not effect any count levels that are already low. what can i expect with hcg injections?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
was on trt but had to discontinue due to low count. i have discontinued and numbers have improved a good bit,but still to only a below normal level. also, my symptoms that originally brought be to inquire as to trt, have resurfaced - low libido, energy, moodiness,etc. my dr has prescribed hcg injections so as to offset the sypmptoms that returned and not effect any count levels that are already low. what can i expect with hcg injections?
Moodiness

clayboy_123

Awards
That doesn't sound too encouraging. I was hoping to alleviate some of that .

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
That doesn't sound too encouraging. I was hoping to alleviate some of that .
A lot of guys (including myself) have experienced elevated e2 sides from HCG, the positives are increased possible testosterone (if you're not on testosterone already), increased sperm count, and increased testicle size. All it did for me was increase my irritability, didn't do anything to my testicle size (although I have primary hypogonadism)

clayboy_123

Awards
Is there something else other than hcg that increase count and testosterone without causing as many sides?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you mean by "count"? My experience with HCG was terrible and I wouldn't touch it again.

gynopuff

Awards
I have used clomid long term as a means of HRT it work well I used about 12.5 milligrams every other day

gynopuff

Awards
I also felt really good no mood issues and I was happy horny and energetic