first M-Sten cycle.

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
I'm pretty sure I have everything set for my first cycle of IML M-Sten. I've only done Halo prior to this so let me know what you think.

M-Sten 10/20/20/20/20
Leecheek cycle Armor as directed
PES Erase as directed

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Leecheek AD-3 as directed

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea that looks good. You could through in a test base and maybe a cortisol inhibitor. And maybe some DAA in pct. check out our info page at strong and just read up to familiarize yourself with msten. Also if you dont already have the products mentioned above we carry IML msten at Strong Supplement Shop.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/m-sten-rx-by-ironmaglabs
Also check out these links below
Test Base Information, Cycle Guide, and Reviews
D-Aspartic Acid, DAA Info
I'd recommend reduct xt by SNS for a cortisol inhibitor.
Reduce XT by Serious Nutrition Solutions

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sure I have everything set for my first cycle of IML M-Sten. I've only done Halo prior to this so let me know what you think.

M-Sten 10/20/20/20/20
Leecheek cycle Armor as directed
PES Erase as directed

Nolva 1/1/.5/.5ml
Leecheek AD-3 as directed
Whomever told you to use a Lecheek product shouldn't be listened to. If you're not using CEL Cycle Assist you're doing it wrong.
Also, don't list your research chems per ml. Use the mg amount. So you're running Nolva at: 20/20/10/10

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Yea that looks good. You could through in a test base and maybe a cortisol inhibitor. And maybe some DAA in pct. check out our info page at strong and just read up to familiarize yourself with msten. Also if you dont already have the products mentioned above we carry IML msten at Strong Supplement Shop.
I actually got some things from that site. I also have all listed.

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Whomever told you to use a Lecheek product shouldn't be listened to. If you're not using CEL Cycle Assist you're doing it wrong.
Also, don't list your research chems per ml. Use the mg amount. So you're running Nolva at: 20/20/10/10
What's wrong with them? I know I should dose a little higher with it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's made by Lecheek who can not be trusted to meet label claims.

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
It's made by Lecheek who can not be trusted to meet label claims.
Is there a chemical breakdown of their products somewhere? I'm really curious not trying to be a douche or anything.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you mean chemical breakdown? As in has anyone ran mass spec on all their products? Somewhere someone has i'm sure. But in the last year they have been outed for failing label claims and one product in particular had nothing of what was stated on the label.

You can choose to believe me or not, i have nothing to gain from this. I simply am up to date on the industry. Here's a small list of companies to avoid: Lecheek/Genomyx (old genomyx was great, new owners not so much), USPlabs, BPI, Prosupps, MRM, MusclePharm.

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
What do you mean chemical breakdown? As in has anyone ran mass spec on all their products? Somewhere someone has i'm sure. But in the last year they have been outed for failing label claims and one product in particular had nothing of what was stated on the label.

You can choose to believe me or not, i have nothing to gain from this. I simply am up to date on the industry. Here's a small list of companies to avoid: Lecheek/Genomyx (old genomyx was great, new owners not so much), USPlabs, BPI, Prosupps, MRM, MusclePharm.
Thanks man. Is not that I didn't believe you, I just wanted to find out.

I can't keep as up to date with all this stuff as is like to (school, newborn, work etc...) So I do thank you for the help man.

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Would something like 1-andro be needed? I can sure enough get some daa for my pct.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
I'm running Assault Labs Msten and already gained 12 lbs in 11 days and strength shot up through the roof with only 8mg a day of Msten and 100mg of 4andro. If this is your first cycle of Msten, I bet you see huge gains off of only taking 1 pill a day. It's all about a balance of getting gains while minimizing sides. If you can hit 20mg a day without sides, then be my guest, but 8-12mg is perfect for me.

Good luck on the run! Also, I'd run some 4 andro or test on the side to combat lethargy, libido, etc..

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
I'm running Assault Labs Msten and already gained 12 lbs in 11 days and strength shot up through the roof with only 8mg a day of Msten and 100mg of 4andro. If this is your first cycle of Msten, I bet you see huge gains off of only taking 1 pill a day. It's all about a balance of getting gains while minimizing sides. If you can hit 20mg a day without sides, then be my guest, but 8-12mg is perfect for me.

Good luck on the run! Also, I'd run some 4 andro or test on the side to combat lethargy, libido, etc..
I'm trying to find some andro that isn't too expensive. I also need to get daa yo add to my pct and I'll be set.

jwood10

Awards
nutraplanet has USPLabs DAA 3k for like $12. although Rhadam stated they are not trustworthy. i dont know why they cant be trusted, but im using that product now in pct.

made2last

Awards

Damn that sucks, I like USP. any particular supplement there's an issue with?