Halo Extreme/Test Cyp Log

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Alright fellas, I will be starting my first cycle in the next week and I have a feeling it's going to be worth an extensive log detailing every aspect of the run. You can search for my previous thread with the details of my cycle and a little background on me.

Buckle up boys, it's going to be one hell of a ride!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'm in.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Alright, just ordered some Vitamin C as well as some Taurine. Cheap insurance and it seems to be the main ingredient to treat back pumps shall they arise!

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
A few quick questions, I looked around and didn't find any solid answers. Perhaps due to me using the mobile app. But I would like to go get blood work done just to see where I stand before I run this cycle. Typically, what levels should I be getting checked?

Secondly, I was doing some reading and stumbled upon the word DHT, something I have seen a lot lately. Although I understand briefly what it is, I was wondering if I should be taking an inhibitor to help minimize hair loss, acne, etc. How effective are such products?

Thanks fellas!

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
First Cyp injection is in the books! Pinned my right quad. Starting the Halo tomorrow. A little PIP but nothing I can't handle.

All I can say is, what a rush!

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
If you're worried about any kind of DHT issues that may arise, I'd grab some saw palmetto and some pumpkin seed extract. You can likely find a complex, generally sold as Prostate Protection. Those are the only OTC supps I know that are supposed to mess with DHT levels, i might be wrong though

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But that does not mean you can't take precautionary measures for things such as prostate protection, etc.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Feels like the second day after leg day right now. Quad pain is a solid 8. Borderline immobile. Pushing through it as I am sure my body is simply not used to injections as well as the compound. Being that I am also taking Halo, is Advil okay to take for this PIP?

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
In should be a good stack just picked up some Halo extreme my self

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Had my second injection today. Went for the glute today as the quad wasn't pleasant! Started the Hdrol the same day as my test so both should kick in at once (2-3wks). I have minor test flu but it's nothing I can't handle. Other than that, no sides positive/negative.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Quad soreness is gone today. Killed leg day! Literally destroyed every lift I did. Is it normal to be this excited to pin myself again? Haha!

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Week 1 is in the books. No significant changes besides a little placebo in the gym. Changed gyms so I can completely shock my body physically and mentally. Picked up another bottle of test to run a bit longer. This cyp is dosed at 200mg/ml and I have two bottles so I figured having another on hand couldn't hurt.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have a solid base bro. This cycle should do you great!!

alts

Awards
subbed.
how much test and halo and for how long? (both)

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
subbed. how much test and halo and for how long? (both)
I have 15 wks worth of test so depending on how I feel later in the cycle I may just run it all. But as of now 12 weeks at 500mg per weeks seems to be where I am at.

As far as Halo, I'm running it 50/75/75/75/75/75

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Kicked up the Halo to 75mg yesterday. Minor back pumps today. Anxiously awaiting for both compounds to kick into full gear!

Taurine supplementation starts today since I was waiting for the pumps to arrive.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Running halo for recomp. This is great info for me. How bad are the pump?
I was going to run it 50/50/75/75/75/75

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Running halo for recomp. This is great info for me. How bad are the pump?
Not bad at all. I just noticed that I felt them so I figured before it gets worse I start getting the taurine flowing.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Not bad at all. I just noticed that I felt them so I figured before it gets worse I start getting the taurine flowing.
Good idea, stay ahead of the game. In for more updates!

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Nearing the end of week two and I have noticed a slight increase in strength, libido spike, and have been receiving compliments that I am looking bigger already. No sides besides minor back pumps but sometimes I don't even notice they are there as they are not that severe.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
What's your diet like? Calories wise.
Right around 3,500 cals. I can handle meal prep diets well so I've been eating ground turkey all week. Next week is my birthday week so I have decided to whip out some steaks I've been saving. 40/40/20 is where I'm at right now. Keeping it clean as I started my bulk rather late in the season.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right on. I eat 2 lbs. of ground turkey every week. Cheap, lean source of protein.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Ground turkey is just so easy to cook hard not to go with it. Price is hit or miss mattering where you go. I get it for like $12 for a a little over a pound like 1.3. I don't know if you said this before but how much over maintence are you?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ground turkey is just so easy to cook hard not to go with it. Price is hit or miss mattering where you go. I get it for like $12 for a a little over a pound like 1.3. I don't know if you said this before but how much over maintence are you?
Costco...$17 for over 6 lbs.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
...... Not fair hahahh. I'll go check it out. But I don't know if I can eat 6 pounds before it goes bad hah

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
image-3541669769.jpg

Liver enzymes are high if I read that correctly. But haven't had a chance to talk to the doc as my results were just posted online. Anyone have any idea how severe 77 is?

plifter42

Awards
Eh, you'll be fine. Any OTC medication will spike liver levels. In on this... When I ran halo 50/75/75/75/75/75, felt like sweet spot was at 75mgs. Sounds like a great cycle.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
-Definitely irritable this past weekend.
-Libido has gone up as did weight. Clocked in at 205lb bare this morning.
-Aggression in the gym has gone up too.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Need some advice here fellas. So I have been contemplating adding in something towards the end of the cycle to harden me up or help produce some lean gains a bit. I don't have a competition for a while so I don't need anything crazy and I don't plan to drop my BF low enough to reap the benefits of clen. My Halo cycle will be ending in 4 weeks and I would prefer to stay away from another oral, so this would have to be an injectable. One of my main guys has deca, test e, primo (not sure if legit), and masteron. I have access to Winny, Var, EQ, Clen, etc.. but not really excited to pay for the Var until I am in contest prep. You guys are the experts so before I run this idea by my coach I would like to see what you all thought of this idea and if you do think it wouldn't hurt to toss something in the mix, what would you recommend?

alts

Awards
first cycle, stick to 1 or two compounds and see how you come out after pct.

Save stacking multiple compounds for the future, imo..

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Quick update. Week 4 is here. Still don't feel "on" but back pumps are nuts! It brought me to an abrupt halt in the gym two days ago.

Current weight is 209.4lbs. So that would be a 14lb gain in 4 weeks granted I started at 195lb. Looking much bigger all over! Progress pictures this weekend to mark 1/3rd complete!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good gains brother. Hopefully that "on" hits you hard soon.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Good gains brother. Hopefully that "on" hits you hard soon.
I'm hoping too man! All the hype around it has me wondering when it'll happen. But I'm not losing faith. Any idea what type of feelings occur in relation to feeling "on".

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how are you dosing your Cyp? My source has Cyp right now and I'm getting 20ml.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
So how are you dosing your Cyp? My source has Cyp right now and I'm getting 20ml.
I'm at 500mg a week split Sunday/Wednesday. Debating if I should up the dose to 600mg.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was thinking of dosing 200 every 4 days to extend the 20ml to 12 weeks. But if you're not really on yet at your dosing it has me reconcidering.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Was thinking of dosing 200 every 4 days to extend the 20ml to 12 weeks. But if you're not really on yet at your dosing it has me reconcidering.
Yeah bro. I'm not sure what to expect as this is my first cycle. Maybe I'm a late bloomer..

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first Test cycle was E, and I was ON by week 2. That was my first cycle period. Test E/ Msten