Super dmz 2.0 and adderall

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

I was wondering if it is ok to run super dmz 2.0 while taking adderall (10-15mg) I know stimulants aren't recommended on cycle because blood pressure issues etc.. So I was wondering if this is ok if I regularly check blood pressure and use plenty of blood pressure support supps.. Thoughts?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi,

I was wondering if it is ok to run super dmz 2.0 while taking adderall (10-15mg) I know stimulants aren't recommended on cycle because blood pressure issues etc.. So I was wondering if this is ok if I regularly check blood pressure and use plenty of blood pressure support supps.. Thoughts?
If you are in normal ranges while on cycle you'll be fine. And 10-15mg of adderall isn't much.

gynopuff

Awards
Hi,

Bro I was on adderall for over ten years I know 3 people who have been on it ten years plus and they all have heart conditions one friend died his heart failed he was taking 80mg a day though. Dmz is a steroid it will cause muscle to grow your heart is a muscle and if your on adderall it's going to grow big time! Save the adderall for after pct and after cycle do NOT take it on cycle man

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Well now you just freaked me out from taking it even off cycle gynopuff.. What kind of heart problems? 80mg vs 10mg is drastic tho

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude. You're fine. Don't listen to that idiot.

Like i said, if you are well within normal ranges you're fine. DMZ isn't going to enlarge your heart and give you a heart attack from adderall.

gynopuff

Awards
Yes 80mg is a big dif compared to 10mg which I doubt week do anything harmful.

I have an irregular heart beat as well as my other two friends but heart problems do run in my family so adderall did not help. Sarms bind to only skeletal muscle unlike steroids like test and prohormones and yes they do enlarge your heart I'm a health science major at ucf it will enlarge it from long term use but I would not doubt it could it would do damage being on amphetamines while taking dmz this is why I do not take pre with out on anabolics because your heart is a muscle its not only science its common sense.

Will you have a heart attack? No
Will you have immediate consequences? I doubt it
WI'll you do damage to your heart? Who knows
I's it worth the risk for minus 1 or 2% bf? That's for you to answer.