Any one ever geta 1AD flu?

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
Ive heard of the m1t flu but is this coincidence? Im smack in the middle of my 1 ad 4ad cycle and I have the nastiest congestion and cold like symptoms. Last time I did a 1ad/4ad cycle I also got the same congestion. Is it a coincidence? Ic ant breathe out of my nose goddammit!

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
It's likely that your immune system has taken a hit as a result of the cycle. This is not uncommon. Take some echinicea and vitamin C for your cold symptoms and if you feel a sore throat coming on, take goldenseal. The symptoms should abate within a week.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
It's likely that your immune system has taken a hit as a result of the cycle. This is not uncommon. Take some echinicea and vitamin C for your cold symptoms and if you feel a sore throat coming on, take goldenseal. The symptoms should abate within a week.
what's goldenseal?
i take zinc lozenges when i feel the symtoms of a cold are starting to manifest and, after the frickin' flu i got in january, they're working really well.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I also like to take ala with my mulit vit, seems to help some.

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
what's goldenseal?
i take zinc lozenges when i feel the symtoms of a cold are starting to manifest and, after the frickin' flu i got in january, they're working really well.
Goldenseal is a natural antibiotic that works wonders on sore throats. It treats the inflammation of throat and sinuses, but you really notice its effects when you have a sore throat. It works awesome by itself as well as with zinc and echinecea.

Whenever I feel a sore throat coming on I start popping these and it goes away that day.

Zinc is also great to take for sore throats. Zinc lozenges are a much better option than cough drops, and the zinc pills you injest promote overall immune functioning.