first ph cycle

N

nclifter28

Awards
Am new to the Site but been lurking for a while gathering info though. Ive been lifting 2 years seriously. Current stats are 6'2" 200lbs at 15% bf. I was able to somewhat stock up before the ph ban got 2 bottles of iml m-sten, 2 bottles of iml halo extreme and 1 bottle of stano shred. This is what i plan for my first cycle. Btw I have done 6 months of research and reading up

Cycle
Halo extreme 50/75/75/75/75/75
Blockade
Adex .25 eod
Taurine (just in case)

Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Blockade
Diesel test hardcore

I know halo extreme doesent aromatize but i have pre existing gyno (puberty) and puffy nipples so thats why i added adex on cycle. I was contemplating addind stano shred to this stack or possibly saving it for a run with m-sten any feedback would be greatly appreciated

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am new to the Site but been lurking for a while gathering info though. Ive been lifting 2 years seriously. Current stats are 6'2" 200lbs at 15% bf. I was able to somewhat stock up before the ph ban got 2 bottles of iml m-sten, 2 bottles of iml halo extreme and 1 bottle of stano shred. This is what i plan for my first cycle. Btw I have done 6 months of research and reading up

Cycle
Halo extreme 50/75/75/75/75/75
Blockade
Adex .25 eod
Taurine (just in case)

Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Blockade
Diesel test hardcore

I know halo extreme doesent aromatize but i have pre existing gyno (puberty) and puffy nipples so thats why i added adex on cycle. I was contemplating addind stano shred to this stack or possibly saving it for a run with m-sten any feedback would be greatly appreciated
No need to run Adex on a halo cycle. Also I would replace Blockade with Cycle Assist. I would also take out DIesel test hardcore out and replace it with DAA then add in Reduce XT during week 3 to combat rising cortisol levels.

N

nclifter28

Awards
No need to run Adex on a halo cycle. Also I would replace blockade with Cycle Assist. I would also take out DIesel test hardcore out and replace it with DAA then add in Reduce XT during week 3 to combat rising cortisol levels.
I have read Where a few people have started getting gyno 3 or 4 weeks into a hdrol cycle. Since i already have pre existing gyno i would think this could very easily happen to me. Thats why i put a very small dose (.25 eod) of adex into my cycle to keep this at bay

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have read Where a few people have started getting gyno 3 or 4 weeks into a hdrol cycle. Since i already have pre existing gyno i would think this could very easily happen to me. Thats why i put a very small dose (.25 eod) of adex into my cycle to keep this at bay
Just keep your ai on hand and don't use it unless you start having problems. Where in nc are you bro? I'm in Raleigh myself

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
No need to run Adex on a halo cycle. Also I would replace Blockade with Cycle Assist. I would also take out DIesel test hardcore out and replace it with DAA then add in Reduce XT during week 3 to combat rising cortisol levels.
Cycle assist is tried and trued, but old school. Blockade is actually pretty good stuff imo. I would replace the Diesel with DAA powder as well. Some people are gonna tell you to bump the halo to 100 for the last 2 weeks or so but I was groovin on 75 and only got more sides when I went to 100. Try it maybe. Some people love 100mg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle assist is tried and trued, but old school. Blockade is actually pretty good stuff imo. I would replace the Diesel with DAA powder as well. Some people are gonna tell you to bump the halo to 100 for the last 2 weeks or so but I was groovin on 75 and only got more sides when I went to 100. Try it maybe. Some people love 100mg
100mg was my sweet spot

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My point exactly. Everyone is different. Might want to try it.
I would. I ran it at 100mg for 6 weeks and saw some good gains. No sides and felt awesome! Ran it with dermacrine, nothing else.

N

nclifter28

Awards
I will add the daa to pct. Looked at both blockade and cycle assist ptofiles. Blockade looks slightly better in my opinion. Also any suggestions about when i should use stano shred? Maybe save it for a m-sten stack down The road?

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I will add the daa to pct. Looked at both blockade and cycle assist ptofiles. Blockade looks slightly better in my opinion. Also any suggestions about when i should use stano shred? Maybe save it for a m-sten stack down The road?
I would save it personally

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DT hardcore has been used for about 9 yrs by thousands for PCT....why should he not use it? You have used it for PCT with unfavorable results?