Anavar results ?

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I been on Var now for almost 3 weeks, started first week with 40mg and the 50mg from there on. When am I supposed to "feel" anything?

I know it can take up to 3+ weeks to "see" a difference but shouldn't I "feel" something by now...? I haven't got any strength increase or faster recovery, actually, I felt more sore than I usually get... :(

Should I stop or ride it out for a few more days?

I'm on test also btw

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First of all are you sure you got legit gear?

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
First of all are you sure you got legit gear?
No, that's why I was wondering if I should continue or just throw it out?

It's "supposed" to be real and a few friends used it and said it was good but since I haven't felt anything I'm thinking this is worthless...

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
No, that's why I was wondering if I should continue or just throw it out? It's "supposed" to be real and a few friends used it and said it was good but since I haven't felt anything I'm thinking this is worthless...
I believe you should have run test with this, standalone yields some results but I ALWAYS use a test base and many others will agree.

But you chose not to run test, that's entirely up to you. Most people run anavar for 8 weeks as it's the most mild in terms of toxicity, so you have noticed no difference in physique or anything in the 3 weeks?

Another thing is that ALOT of var is bunk, 50mgs a day also seems a little compared to others. I've also heard a lot of people noticing results within 7-10 days, including insane pumps.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
60-100mg bro. Three to four weeks and you start to grow and get strength.

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I believe you should have run test with this, standalone yields some results but I ALWAYS use a test base and many others will agree.

But you chose not to run test, that's entirely up to you. Most people run anavar for 8 weeks as it's the most mild in terms of toxicity, so you have noticed no difference in physique or anything in the 3 weeks?

Another thing is that ALOT of var is bunk, 50mgs a day also seems a little compared to others. I've also heard a lot of people noticing results within 7-10 days, including insane pumps.
What's in "I'm on test also btw" did you not understand?!

Thanks for the rest of your answer though, I think I stop this bs Var I have :(

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
What's in "I'm on test also btw" did you not understand?! Thanks for the rest of your answer though, I think I stop this bs Var I have :(
Sorry mate, I missed that. Didn't see it on the end of your thread. Apologies

Also why not try bumping it up to 60-70mgs for a few days? See how you get on

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
60-100mg bro. Three to four weeks and you start to grow and get strength.
Strength is what I'm looking for but not sure it will matter if I increase my dose with what I have since I haven't "felt" anything so far..?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Strength is what I'm looking for but not sure it will matter if I increase my dose with what I have since I haven't "felt" anything so far..?
Everyone's body is different and you may no notice anything at 50... Definatley up it to 70-80 and see how you get on. Nothing to lose :)

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Everyone's body is different and you may no notice anything at 50... Definatley up it to 70-80 and see how you get on. Nothing to lose :)
Yeah, you're right, might up to 80mg today and see what happens, just scared to take something that can potentially be bad for me...

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you're right, might up to 80mg today and see what happens, just scared to take something that can potentially be bad for me...
Of course. That's the problem buying any AAS, always a risk. It's annoying really.