Test Prop Time to See Gains?

G

gynopuff

Awards
Ok fellaz how long before you all saw and muscle or strength on prop? I am not talking about bloated water retention just because the scale says you gained 10lbs does not mean its muscle. Some say 7 days some say 10 some say 3 weeks... How long before you looked different?

G

gynopuff

Awards
I know Im saying if ask that is in check. Let's say eating at maintenance ?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know Im saying if ask that is in check. Let's say eating at maintenance ?
At maintenance strength increase by probably 1.5 weeks. What is your dosage going to be. Not really sure on mass never use prop for bulking myself used it many many times but always in cutting.

I never look different at maintenance kcal

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At maintenance strength increase by probably 1.5 weeks. What is your dosage going to be. Not really sure on mass never use prop for bulking myself used it many many times but always in cutting.

Also have you run prop before or other cycles that will also have an effect

G

gynopuff

Awards

Dosage 100mg eod also about 3-4mg of lgd 4033 a day as well as hcg and aroma

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your running the 5 week cycle right? With tprop 100mg eod you should get strength gains towards end of the week 2. I don't think you'll see enough gains to look different in 5 weeks. Now note I have done a lot of short cycles with short esthers in the past so I am not against them. But the human body cannot build that much additional mass in a 5 week period to really look different imo no matter what compound you use. Unless you are really realy lightweight where 5lbs of muscle could make a difference in your look. Now if you used prop in a cutting mode 5 weeks could make a difference because you could cut a couple percentage of body fat which would make the muscle you have and any muscle you put on stand out that much more. Just my opinion from a long time 10 year plus vet who has run short cycles

G

gynopuff

Awards
Im buyign another bottle and running a 6 weeker

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if your receptors are new to prop and you run a 6 week with a slight maintenance and enough protein. I'd be happy with a net 10lb gain after glycogen and water drop that's if you have a strong base. if your base is not as strong then you could gain more due to the fact you are farther from your genetic limit. I dont' know your base your training or diet so can only give relative information from what i've seen and experienced

G

gynopuff

Awards
Your saying aroma will not hold off glycogen gains?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not that scientific but on prop I still get the awesome pump which usually comes from glycogen gains expanding the muscle but with a good AI i don't get that bloated subcateous water/ Sorry about spelling it's probably not right

G

gynopuff

Awards
Well I'm loving the prop I only pin in the same spot every time the stuff is kicking in fast my pump today was insane

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I'm loving the prop I only pin in the same spot every time the stuff is kicking in fast my pump today was insane
Be careful of pinning same place you can develop an abscess and you will for sure build up scar tissue. you should rotate. Prop is very nice because of the esther you can start feeling something 1st week

G

gynopuff

Awards
Well im only willing to do quad and glutes so ill rotate. I did feel that shooting it deep in the quad that my body absorbed it a lot better.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well im only willing to do quad and glutes so ill rotate. I did feel that shooting it deep in the quad that my body absorbed it a lot better.
quads and glutes are fine that gives you 4 sites to rotate