Trendione side effects this cycle (never previous cycles)

JustinH

Awards
I've done numerous trest and tren cycles previously (mostly from OL) and never had side effects besides libido loss or shutdown typically only during the last week of a 6 week cycle. I would actually feel better on the tren. Alert, hyper, elevated mood, etc. Never got night sweats, rarely insomnia. I might be one of the lucky ones.

I picked up a bunch of trest and tren from AAR during the ban. Now this cycle I began a week ago I'm using both solely from AAR. 60mg trest, 90mg tren. Same dosage I've done with capsules during other cycles. Everything was great for the first few days then suddenly anxiety, paranoia, and random bouts of depression. Extreme mood swings. I love and trust my GF but suddenly I get random bad feelings when her ex tries to contact her. In the past I've been okay and believe her when she says that she "tells him off" and stuff. Now I get super paranoid and angry when I hear about this. Its almost as if the tren is making me lose 100% trust in my GF. Her ex is all the way over in ****ing Israel and I get this stupid thought that when he comes back to America in 6 months that she'll leave me for him. Stupid I know.

I don't feel uplifted almost at all throughout the day. I might get in a good mood for about an hour, then bam, it reverses and I'm sad over nothing. I think irrational thoughts all day, things I know that are wrong or won't happen.

Could this be AAR's liquid being absorbed better than capsules? As they claim. Is it putting me at much too high of a dosage? Either way I'm getting off the tren ASAP although even a week's worth of results are great right now. Can I just drop the tren completely and substitute msten in right now?

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Lol I think you need to chill man! Sounds like the compounds are doing their job! Haha in all seriousness though, sometimes compounds you've ran before can have different effects when you run them again. First time I ran DMZ I thought I was going crazy, ran it again and no side effects. Try Kava Kava root to help you relax and 5-HTP to lift your mood up. Try lowering your dose for a week before jumping ship and see if the sides become more manageable. Good luck and enjoy your cycle it should be fun!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The liquid is supposed to have a higher absorbtion rate and a little difference in tren can make a.BIG difference in sides.

dusty44

Banned
Awards
Trest can cause alot of anxiety and depression as well. Does for me anyway. Much worse than test, deca and even tren. Look into sns phenibut. Helps tremendously with anxiety. Just be very aware of withdrawal symptoms when you cease from it. Taking it two to three times a week seems to work for me.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I got horrible anxiety from Trest ....i use 50ml of Dermatrest daily and was probably too much for me. Im currently taking Lorazepam at very low dose remove the anxiety that i got from it

bigead

bigead

Awards
On 150 mgs of dermatrest now with trt test cyp no issues. When I ran tren td at 120 to 90 plus trest And dianadrol I had sides galore. Shortness of breath,anger,night sweats,anxiety etc. If I ever run tren d again I will stay at 60.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
for me tren or trest= lots of metal in the headphones and smashing ****, overall alpha as hell feeling and edgy

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I don't want to be the Devils advocate but when a gf still talks to her ex thay doesn't sit well with me. I am also on trendion too though so...