S

Saucylemonz

Awards
Hey all,

I am recently coming off the following cycle

Weeks 1-12: Test-e 300mg E3D
Weeks 13-14: nothing
Weeks 15-18: nolvadex 40/40/20/20

I have read scientific reports that nolvadex and many SSRI's compete for the same receptor, with the SSRI taking priority. I have also read anecdotal reports on forums of people stating that their personal SSRI usage hasn't effected their PCT on nolvadex alone. These reports were not exclusive to one specific SSRI, as some of the drugs listed were Prozac, and Paxil. As someone on an SSRI, should I be concerned with the effectiveness of nolvadex during PCT?

Thanks!

ryclegman

ryclegman

Awards
I actually was on an SSRI when i was on PCT and i think it helped me though the PCT depression as some would call it. I always had super low sex drive on SSRI so doubled with PCT i was at about zero sex drive.... I recovered fine from by the way things work and feel lol. No bloods to back it up. But honestly, the best PCT i ever ran was with torem. The quickest and easiest recovery I have experienced! hope this helps

S

Saucylemonz

Awards
I actually was on an SSRI when i was on PCT and i think it helped me though the PCT depression as some would call it. I always had super low sex drive on SSRI so doubled with PCT i was at about zero sex drive.... I recovered fine from by the way things work and feel lol. No bloods to back it up. But honestly, the best PCT i ever ran was with torem. The quickest and easiest recovery I have experienced! hope this helps
Do you mind if I ask what drug you specifically you take as an SSRI and what SERM you took during this experience? I've already committed to nolvadex by buying two 60 ml vials dosed at 20mg/ml.

Perhaps the most difficult thing is the anticipation for my next cycle. After my first cycle, I'm hooked.

ryclegman

ryclegman

Awards
I have since gotten off of my SSRI. I was on Prozac at the time. I've been on Prozac, lexapro, and pristiq. I hated the way the stuff made me feel. So it was Prozac with nolva. It was bad since I had a girl in the loop but after my cycle I recovered fine and then later got off the SSRI. I since have self medicated with Tianeptine. A SSRE. Cool stuff! Opposite of a SSRI really. No sexual issues either

D

dusty44

Banned
Awards
Torem doesn't compete for the same receptor I don't think. Been a while but I remember reading this somewhere. I'll try to find the link.