Critique my first cycle!

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Hey all, after lurking on the forum for a while.. I have finally decided to take my first ride but not before I get a more in depth opinion from the general population here. From my time lurking here, I know who's opinions to take seriously..

A little about myself, 24 years old been training for a few years. Started at 155lb at 20-24% bf and am currently at 195lb 13-15% (fluctuates). Diet hasn't been in check until the last year and I've made significant progress. So for those on the fence whether you should use any sort of anabolic, make sure you take a look at your diet to ensure you have pushed your body to the absolute limit.

My neighbor whom is a long time friend has just competed in just first NPC comp and took 1st in his division (6ft+). He has been cycling all sorts of gear since after high school and is currently a paramedic who is very familiar with how the body works. He will be my coach during this cycle as he has prepared my diet, training regime, as well as my first cycle.

He recommended:

Test Cyp at 500mg for 10-12weeks
H-Drol at 50/50/75/75/75/75/100/100 (I have Halo Extreme from IML)
ON Creatine
Opti-Men Vitamin
CEL Cycle Assist
Arimidex (25 tabs of 1mg on hand)
Clomid (1,800mgs on hand)

We have yet to go over what type of dosing will be required for the Clomid and Adex as the cycle hasn't begun. But what type of dosing should I expect? Also, everything listed above is currently on hand and I am extremely excited for this first cycle but as previously mentioned would like everyone's honest opinion on the cycle mentioned above. I will attach pictures from when I began lifting and now when I get home as my phone isn't allowing me to post more than one.

Thanks in advance boys!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Looks good bro, interested to see what this does for you. Adex will need to be adjusted to how you react to the steroids but clomid should be run at 50/50/25/25. Good luck

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Awesome! Thanks for the speedy reply brotha. I only picked up the Arimidex as I still have mild gyno as it has always been there. But I have a hunch that says I will be needing it. I've seen it at doses of .25mg EOD and such. I'm assuming it is a powerful compound?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Thanks for the speedy reply brotha. I only picked up the Arimidex as I still have mild gyno as it has always been there. But I have a hunch that says I will be needing it. I've seen it at doses of .25mg EOD and such. I'm assuming it is a powerful compound?
Yep. Be EOD or e3d, seen it both ways. Definitely a strong compound

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Yep. Be EOD or e3d, seen it both ways. Definitely a strong compound
Great, that's what I had also read. Will the clomid be enough to jump start my natural test? I've seen some pretty extensive PCT layouts and it seems lots of the younger crowd take every test booster under the sun?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great, that's what I had also read. Will the clomid be enough to jump start my natural test? I've seen some pretty extensive PCT layouts and it seems lots of the younger crowd take every test booster under the sun?
Clomid and 3 grams of daa and the ai of your choice to run past your serm is all you really need imo

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Clomid and 3 grams of daa and the ai of your choice to run past your serm is all you really need imo
I thought clomid was a SERM and the Arimidex is an AI? Sorry for all the questions!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought clomid was a SERM and the Arimidex is an AI? Sorry for all the questions!
No problem. You are correct, your armidex should be run a week or two past your clomid to prevent rebound

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
It looks like you have it figured out. When are you running this? Planning to log it?
I am going to start in the next week or two. Just trying to make sure I have all the pieces in check. I figure I prepare to succeed or prepare to fail! Yes I will provide a detailed log as well as compile a little video of my progress from start to finish taking a picture every day to show the changes. Should be neat! Do the mods usually prefer to have someone start a new thread for logs or should I just keep it in this thread?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to start in the next week or two. Just trying to make sure I have all the pieces in check. I figure I prepare to succeed or prepare to fail! Yes I will provide a detailed log as well as compile a little video of my progress from start to finish taking a picture every day to show the changes. Should be neat! Do the mods usually prefer to have someone start a new thread for logs or should I just keep it in this thread?
You can just update here or start a new one, either way.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
I'll most likely start the log here. It'll be easier for people to get an idea about where I started.

ryclegman

ryclegman

Awards
Just a personal preference on PCT, add some Torem! The best PCT i have experienced hands down. Gave me a nice jump in sex drive too.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a personal preference on PCT, add some Torem! The best PCT i have experienced hands down. Gave me a nice jump in sex drive too.
Have been hearing a lot of good things about torem. Dosages?

ryclegman

ryclegman

Awards
Have been hearing a lot of good things about torem. Dosages?
I ran mine with Tamox.

Torem 120/120/60/60
Tamox 20/20/10/10

Or

Torem 60/60/60/60
Tamox 40/20/10/10 (front load of nolva)

just not a fan of clomid to be honest.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran mine with Tamox.

Torem 120/120/60/60
Tamox 20/20/10/10

Or

Torem 60/60/60/60
Tamox 40/20/10/10 (front load of nolva)

just not a fan of clomid to be honest.
Might try that with clomid. Thanks homie

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Below are a few random photos to give you an idea of where I started and where I am as of 2 months ago.. I will make sure to take updated photos the day before I begin the cycle.

1016157_10200639876176549_236511755_n.jpg

This was about 9 months after I started training.
1517655_10202036415289154_1509505073_n.jpg

You can obviously tell which picture is my default in all of these pictures. The 3 other pictures were taken about 1 year after I started training. My diet had slipped and gained bf.
10446676_10203464816158283_661507971137049945_n.jpg

Legs need work most definitely. Yep, that would be a PF gym, had no choice as I was out of town and did not feel like paying for a guest pass.

1924368_10203405528676133_5448327853376796553_n.jpg

Couldn't find a picture of my arm relaxed so this will suffice.
10639461_10203406292015216_6641445242981148578_n.jpg

10649692_10203638537421206_3540435593832184690_n.jpg

These two back pictures have a 5 month difference.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Dang good foundation man. That cycle should treat ya good.
Subbed for the gainz

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
To the mods- Would it be possible to get the title of this thread changed to 'Halo Extreme/Test Cyp Log'

I would believe it would make more sense for future search purposes as well as the future outcome of this thread. Thanks!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To the mods- Would it be possible to get the title of this thread changed to 'Halo Extreme/Test Cyp Log'

I would believe it would make more sense for future search purposes as well as the future outcome of this thread. Thanks!
Just start another thread, will follow

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Anabolics 27
S Nutrition / Health 14
H Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
A Anabolics 11