First PH cycle - Gyno worries

qqpp

Awards
Hi guys,

I'm planning my first PH cycle and wanted to get some advice. I have been planning an Epi cycle, with the less likely good of sides being a key point. My research led me to believe Epi is good for reducing possible gyno sides, however having found this site it seems that some people report epi being known to its rebound gyno. I have a little bit of gyno from puberty. If I was describing it, I would say that when my nipples are erect everything looks normal and fine, when they're not my nipple look bigger and puffier than normal. I can feel small lumps under my nipple but it doesn't stick out or anything as such. I'm also prone to hairloss so want to be cautious about that.

My plan was to preload AI Cycle Support for 13 days, starting tomorrow until two weeks today. Then:

Havoc: 20/20/30/30/30/40
Cycle Support: Recommended dose throughout
DHEA: 75/75/75/75/75/75 (maybe - open to suggestions)
Fish oil tablets

PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
DAA: 3/3/3/3
Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1 (I got this dosing from another thread I read. I'm not 100% on it so any advice here would be good)

I haven't bought Havoc yet. I'm in the UK and can get pretty much anything with next day delivery, so I'm open to any and all suggestions about what would be the best way for me to proceed.

Thanks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Highly suggest getting an AI to run after your SERM in pct to prevent estrogen rebound. Aromasin at 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5eod is a good protocol.

qqpp

Awards
Highly suggest getting an AI to run after your SERM in pct to prevent estrogen rebound. Aromasin at 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5eod is a good protocol.
Thanks for the suggestion. I just read this article on i-steroids (can't link due to low post count) which makes an interesting case for it so I think I'll add it in

Do you think epi is the way to go given my circumstances? I had this planned, but as mentioned having second thoughts to go with something else given my gyno concerns. I'm hoping that it's the case that my concerns are just me being OTT, but I'd like to be on the side of caution with it being my first time using anything.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestion. I just read this article on i-steroids (can't link due to low post count) which makes an interesting case for it so I think I'll add it in

Do you think epi is the way to go given my circumstances? I had this planned, but as mentioned having second thoughts to go with something else given my gyno concerns. I'm hoping that it's the case that my concerns are just me being OTT, but I'd like to be on the side of caution with it being my first time using anything.
Epi is a good first cycle. And there are concerns on any cycle. The key is being prepared and combating all situations.

Also recommend running the DAA for 6 weeks. And getting an otc PCT product. Sup3r PCT by Olympus Labs has a great profile covering organ support, prolactin control, estrogen control, cortisol control and sleep improvement.

qqpp

Awards
Epi is a good first cycle. And there are concerns on any cycle. The key is being prepared and combating all situations.

Also recommend running the DAA for 6 weeks. And getting an otc PCT product. Sup3r PCT by Olympus Labs has a great profile covering organ support, prolactin control, estrogen control, cortisol control and sleep improvement.
What is your opinion on OTC AI's? Is it necessary to take another AI with an OTC PCT which includes an AI (along with nolva and DAA of course).

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your opinion on OTC AI's? Is it necessary to take another AI with an OTC PCT which includes an AI (along with nolva and DAA of course).
I think Arimistane in conjunction with Nolva is good enough the first couple weeks of pct. I typically start adding the RC AI at around week 3 when I taper the Nolva down. This is my usual bare-bones pct set-up:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT 4/4/3/3/2
DAA 3g/day 6 weeks
Aromasin 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 eod

qqpp

Awards
I think Arimistane in conjunction with Nolva is good enough the first couple weeks of pct. I typically start adding the RC AI at around week 3 when I taper the Nolva down. This is my usual bare-bones pct set-up:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT 4/4/3/3/2
DAA 3g/day 6 weeks
This is what I'm thinking. Managed to find one reputable looking source for Aromasin but it's out of stock, so I'll drop them an email. Still have 8 weeks until I need it. To play devils advocate, would you run the same PCT for a Hdrol cycle? The more I research (which I have already done a lot) the more conflicting views I get about which (epi or hdrol) yields the least side effects. It's frustrating to see nearly every site giving conflicting opinions.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what I'm thinking. Managed to find one reputable looking source for Aromasin but it's out of stock, so I'll drop them an email. Still have 8 weeks until I need it. To play devils advocate, would you run the same PCT for a Hdrol cycle? The more I research (which I have already done a lot) the more conflicting views I get about which (epi or hdrol) yields the least side effects. It's frustrating to see nearly every site giving conflicting opinions.
That pretty much means it's a toss up!! But yes, I would run the same pct. Now I would add a few goodies to pct, but those are the basics. Throw in some Ep1c or DermaStrength to help maintain and even add to gains in pct and you're golden:wink1:

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
I would exchange the DHEA on cycle to a DHT type compound (stano/epiandro/the one) as a base instead. DHT combats estrogen while making a decent base if you don't want to use test or trest.

If you wana keep DHEA, dose that higher- at least 2-300mg or use a topical DHEA like dermacrine

Also your PCT would suffice for a halo cycle although I'm a clomid not a nolva fan

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good suggestions so far. For the hair loss concern, take beta-sitosterol twice a day at 800 mgs. each time and that should help minimize some of your hairline issues. Drop the DHEA all together though as that will also cause problems towards your hairline.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hardcorepeptides is a trusted board sponsor and sells all your serm and ai needs

qqpp

Awards
Hardcorepeptides is a trusted board sponsor and sells all your serm and ai needs
Sorry for the late reply. I'm not US based, however I'll check their shipping policy out. Prices seem good, thanks.

qqpp

Awards
All good suggestions so far. For the hair loss concern, take beta-sitosterol twice a day at 800 mgs. each time and that should help minimize some of your hairline issues. Drop the DHEA all together though as that will also cause problems towards your hairline.
Beta-sitosterol seems really cheap so I'm happy to throw that in. Didn't realise DHEA caused hair issues, I'll drop it, thanks

qqpp

Awards
I would exchange the DHEA on cycle to a DHT type compound (stano/epiandro/the one) as a base instead. DHT combats estrogen while making a decent base if you don't want to use test or trest.

If you wana keep DHEA, dose that higher- at least 2-300mg or use a topical DHEA like dermacrine

Also your PCT would suffice for a halo cycle although I'm a clomid not a nolva fan

I was considering trest, however I think I want to keep the cycle as simple as possible for my first time. I may consider throwing it in at a low dose if lethargy gets bad. Do you think running on-cycle AI (thinking running AR1MACARE) is necessary for this cycle? Heard it's not really necessary for epi only but thought I'd check

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
I was considering trest, however I think I want to keep the cycle as simple as possible for my first time. I may consider throwing it in at a low dose if lethargy gets bad. Do you think running on-cycle AI (thinking running AR1MACARE) is necessary for this cycle? Heard it's not really necessary for epi only but thought I'd check
There's no reason to run an AI with epi, at least IMO. Epi has anti estrogen properties and I believe it was originally prescribed in Japan as an anti E. Save the arimistane for PCT

qqpp

Awards
There's no reason to run an AI with epi, at least IMO. Epi has anti estrogen properties and I believe it was originally prescribed in Japan as an anti E. Save the arimistane for PCT
Noted. As I said, thought not, but wanted to double check everything to be safe.

qqpp

Awards
Decided to go with EP15TANE since I can get my whole cycle from the one bottle, and OL seem like a good company.

Looking like this:

Epi: 30/30/30/30/30/45
AI Cycle Support: As recommended
Fish oil tablets: Will start with 6 a day, change if necessary.

PCT:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT 4/4/3/3/2
DAA 3g/day 6 weeks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decided to go with EP15TANE since I can get my whole cycle from the one bottle, and OL seem like a good company.

Looking like this:

Epi: 30/30/30/30/30/45
AI Cycle Support: As recommended
Fish oil tablets: Will start with 6 a day, change if necessary.

PCT:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT 4/4/3/3/2
DAA 3g/day 6 weeks
Looks good! Olympus labs is a good choice

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If things are going well, and sides aren't an issue you could think about bumping the dosage to 45 in the 3rd week.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really really encourage you to run it @ 45mg from the beginning. Its my favorite oral, especially in terms of sides. Its quite gentle and 30 is far too low. Most advanced users won't go below 40-60 and still won't see much side effects.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If things are going well, and sides aren't an issue you could think about bumping the dosage to 45 in the 3rd week.
This^^^^. At 45 you still get 6 weeks worth if you dosed it like that from the beginning. Set up looks good though man.