M-sten vs Sdmz

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Hey guys week 2 weeks left of my epi cycle, just hit a PR deadliest today so its going amazing with epi. My plan was to take halo/tren next but well the government got involved.... So only two things left M-sten or Sdmz.. if you guys could give me a good idea of pro vs cons between the two too help me narrow them down. This would be my second cycle. most likely using ABE as my bridge after pct.

GO F'N PATS

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
So best of both worlds.... Hmmn interesting I'll go read that right now, I'm guessing the toxicity of Sdmz 3.0 is just dumb high haha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So best of both worlds.... Hmmn interesting I'll go read that right now, I'm guessing the toxicity of Sdmz 3.0 is just dumb high haha
It kind of is but you just have to have good on cycle support. I mean i just ran it plus pbold which is another mild prohormone and i got pretty good results.

L

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I haven't heard many great things about alpha-1. I think straight msten or msten and DMZ would be your best bet

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Ok thanks guys, I have to wait 6 some month anyways between cycles. But I know I have to buy them now!! So again thanks!

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Why do you have to wait 6 months between cycles? 3 and your good brother, if you feel good.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What's so bad about alpha-1? I personally love the stuff.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Why do you have to wait 6 months between cycles? 3 and your good brother, if you feel good.
I know with a proper pct I wouldn't have to wait. (Nolva, daa, reduce xt) but I have a feeling it might be a littler easier on my liver then jumping into another one. Right?

L

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I know with a proper pct I wouldn't have to wait. (Nolva, daa, reduce xt) but I have a feeling it might be a littler easier on my liver then jumping into another one. Right?
Your liver will repair itself very quickly. The time off is for you lipids to return to baseline. Once you feel back to normal afterwards, wait a little longer and you should be good to run again. Cycle length + pct length = time off is generally a good rule of thumb

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Interesting ok thank you for that. Get paid Friday about to buy some many certain brands you recommend. I know blackstone has Sdmz 2.0

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I've done three months off, two months off thing, at least 3 times with no SERM and have been fine. Your liver will be fine, take LGI damage control- works great. Depends on how you feel but I like to keep my gains rolling.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I've done three months off, two months off thing, at least 3 times with no SERM and have been fine. Your liver will be fine, take LGI damage control- works great. Depends on how you feel but I like to keep my gains rolling.
Can't argue with the gains haha EPI is been amazing 8 pounds in 3 weeks. Can't wait for something stronger

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
I've tried sdmz2.0 and 3.0 and I got better results on sdmz2.0... 3.0 gave me side effects I did not like at all had some sensitive nipples and water retention on and even after cycle **** sucked but that's just my experience

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I've tried sdmz2.0 and 3.0 and I got better results on sdmz2.0... 3.0 gave me side effects I did not like at all had some sensitive nipples and water retention on and even after cycle **** sucked but that's just my experience
Who's Sdmz 2.0 did you take? Yeah I'm not about that water retention lifestyle ha

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
what companies DMZ have you all tried and have success with buying some right now and would like some feedback, so far blackstone labs. And same for M-sten. I want to run each solo so no 3.0

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
might pick some up, thanks man

frodriguez

frodriguez

Awards
I just started mega DMZ today from legendary supplements 15mgDMZ 10mgMsten 60ct

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 26
W Anabolics 4
J Anabolics 7