do you hide PED use from folks?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Girlfriends? Wives? Coworkers? Friends?

Not that you'd use it as an ice breaker for a discussion, but if asked - do you fess up? Or better yet.... how much do u tell them?

Discuss amongst yourselves....

Folks as in ppl, not your actual folks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's pretty obvious to coworkers and my dad. Told my wife prior to starting so she knew what was coming. But I went from working out for many years with decent results, to all of a sudden in 2 months from my first cycle of Test E and Msten I blew up. So my pops asked me and I told him. Other guy at work I don't really care what they think, so nothing to hide.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't ask me, and I'm not going to tell you about it.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't ask me, and I'm not going to tell you about it.
Of course you won't lead with it, but suppose a longtime coworker says "dude what are you on" cause you've clearly blown up - do you admit? Make.something up?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The guys I'm close to at work asked and I told them. A couple of them work out too so they're envious mostly.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I tell people what the compound does IE dries you out makes you retain glycogen helps you process calories better gives you energy in the gym enhances recovery but then I also go into diet and training habits. I work with a bunch of over weight people though so my work out habits alone stump them let alone my supplementation. Plus the second you tell anyone that you use hormones they automatically think " Ohhh thats why he is in good shape." instead of thinking correctly , this person busts his ass to look good and the gear helps him to do things a bit better than what he normally does.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course you won't lead with it, but suppose a longtime coworker says "dude what are you on" cause you've clearly blown up - do you admit? Make.something up?
I say I'm focusing on training for the summer.

I'm not going to talk steroids with people who don't know anything about them.
It's dangerous, and risky.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tell people what the compound does IE dries you out makes you retain glycogen helps you process calories better gives you energy in the gym enhances recovery but then I also go into diet and training habits. I work with a bunch of over weight people though so my work out habits alone stump them let alone my supplementation. Plus the second you tell anyone that you use hormones they automatically think " Ohhh thats why he is in good shape." instead of thinking correctly , this person busts his ass to look good and the gear helps him to do things a bit better than what he normally does.
That first sentence of your post was reminiscent of a post you fuggin nailed in a shazeezee log (I think) about what "needs" to be told to a GF regarding this silly game we all play.

A+ post as well....

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree McCrew. But even the ones who don't understand see my habits (I change into my gym clothes before I leave work). They see how I eat in the lunch room. So even if they think I'm "cheating", they also see it's a lot of work as well.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That first sentence of your post was reminiscent of a post you fuggin nailed in a shazeezee log (I think) about what "needs" to be told to a GF regarding this silly game we all play.

A+ post as well....
Yea its my go to because like jbry said most people are ignorant of what stuff actually does and the convo usually turns into a morality debate rather than a factual based conversation of pros and cons of usage.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ive never told. Never been asked either. Im sure some people suspect, but no one has come right out and asked.
I think if anyone ever does I won't tell the truth though. You never know when someone will be upset and try to use it against you.
Youre doing it wrong if no one has every asked you bro!
LOL

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Agree McCrew. But even the ones who don't understand see my habits (I change into my gym clothes before I leave work). They see how I eat in the lunch room. So even if they think I'm "cheating", they also see it's a lot of work as well.
Absolutely. I doubt I could count on one had the amount of people in my company who wake up 3 hours early to prep food and hit the gym on a regular basis.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
LMAO. Maybe. Ive had people tell me that other people have asked about me, but no one comes directly up to me. But maybe I should step it up...
Its either that or at 6 ft 210 people just know to keep their mouth shut and not mess with the big dude :fing02:

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I work with a bunch of thugs and ex cons anyways, so nobody really gives a shiit.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I work with a bunch of thugs and ex cons anyways, so nobody really gives a shiit.
"Judge not, and you will not be judged" Im not religious really but i always have liked that quote

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thugs and ex cons huh? What's your job Dma?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No actually I'm in aerospace parts manufacturing. I'm the Quality Manager at a pretty technical facility, but some of our best guys, myself included, have had a less than sparkly past.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No one asks me if I juice they ask me if I just got home lol. But at work I wear dress ****s so no one really notices and at my gym we have ifbb pros and top.npc. I mean I'm pretty big for normal people.but my coach is like 200lbs 5ft 7 and 7% bf.so I work out in land of the giants

My wife knows she has always known since I started over 10 years ago. My wife trains now with a npc bikinin competitor and understands even better now so I'm lucky in that aspect.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Much like not harming dolphins while we kill the tuna, people have no clue why they feel the way they do about matters like this.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Ive had a few guys come up to in the gym and compliment me on getting bigger. I keep my bulks to winter time to conceal the "blowing up" effect haha

"na I just been eatin good, you just havnt seen me without a shirt in a long time"

I hate the term "on steroids" used on anything really. People just have no real idea what steroids are, or what they do to a man.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Ive had a few guys come up to in the gym and compliment me on getting bigger. I keep my bulks to winter time to conceal the "blowing up" effect haha

"na I just been eatin good, you just havnt seen me without a shirt in a long time"

I hate the term "on steroids" used on anything really. People just have no real idea what steroids are, or what they do to a man.
Winter bulk is always a good cover up

JoshR

Awards
I look them right in the eye and say "BCAAs and creatine brah". Jokes aside I'm open about it with my close friends and girlfriend. I just don't like talking about it with random people at the gym and my parents.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Girlfriends? Wives? Coworkers? Friends?

Not that you'd use it as an ice breaker for a discussion, but if asked - do you fess up? Or better yet.... how much do u tell them?

Discuss amongst yourselves....

Folks as in ppl, not your actual folks

the wife met me while "on" so she has no problem with it (unless there is a argument, then she might try to pull that card). sense im the fit big guy at work they all say im on something but i just play along and say "yup sure am".... if they only knew what was really goin on, lol. some friend know for sure other dont, most dont need to know so i dont let them in. other dont ask so i dont tell...

besides im a grown man, i really dgaf if they like it or not. i do it for me so.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tell people that I went to gnc and bought every muscletech product available

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I tell people that I went to gnc and bought every muscletech product available
THIS. I worked at GNC, although it payed well towards the end I started telling guys what was really up and started giving out websites where they could get ARA and things that actually work for half the price. Sales took a hit but GNC made me sick with their lies lol. People that came in there should have researched more too but I don't blame them all.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THIS. I worked at GNC, although it payed well towards the end I started telling guys what was really up and started giving out websites where they could get ARA and things that actually work for half the price. Sales took a hit but GNC made me sick with their lies lol. People that came in there should have researched more too but I don't blame them all.
I know I figured out Thier bs real quick. I will buy protein there if I absolutely have to but that's it. The final straw was a fat guy and a guy in a wheelchair trying to sell me muscletech crap, telling me how effective it was!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I know I figured out Thier bs real quick. I will buy protein there if I absolutely have to but that's it. The final straw was a fat guy and a guy in a wheelchair trying to sell me muscletech crap, telling me how effective it was!
right! And all the 'studies' by Tampa bay University they have on their bottles. Biggest joke ever!

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I tell the people I trust that can handle the info maturely. I keep it away from my Mom and family friends.

I have nothing to hide. What I do is what I do.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dated a guy who was afraid to tell me, he kept calling them "supplements". One day we were training together and I just asked him. He was really relieved and happy that I didn't care about it. Also, he was surprised at how much I knew. :thank you, AM: :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think a lot of the problem (and the reason I dont tell anyone) is that people don't know anything about PED/AAS except the scare tactics shown on tv.
Dude! Don't you know that stuff shrinks your ****?!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Dude! Don't you know that stuff shrinks your ****?!
THIS! Man you hit the nail on the head. Everyone makes the ignorant argument that it shrinks your D***! Lol oh yea and of you do them you'll get pregnant and die too.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think a lot of the problem (and the reason I dont tell anyone) is that people don't know anything about PED/AAS except the scare tactics shown on tv.
He became really comfortable and we talked about it quite often, because I was really intrigued by it. He even let me pin him. :D

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
THIS! Man you hit the nail on the head. Everyone makes the ignorant argument that it shrinks your D***! Lol oh yea and of you do them you'll get pregnant and die too.
Well I mean it does shrink something right next to that so it is easy to see how a non hormone user would react I mean if you say nah man it only shrinks your balls most will be just as aghast

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I mean it does shrink something right next to that so it is easy to see how a non hormone user would react I mean if you say nah man it only shrinks your balls most will be just as aghast
Yah.... His balls where gone. o_O

Duffman86

Awards
I've always just told people I train hard and eat big. A few co-workers have started asking though, noticed I blew up in size over the past few months. But I just start talking about how much I train, how many calories I eat, and how much work it is, and they quit asking quickly.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I just blush and say thanks for noticing my swoll.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe if you started the mesurement at the taint LOL
Haha, I love licking the taint! Wait, what?!... o_O

Girls take pics from up high to look smaller and guys take pics from underneath to look big! Haha

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, I love licking the taint! Wait, what?!... o_O

Girls take pics from up high to look smaller and guys take pics from underneath to look big! Haha
You have my vote

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established