First cycle advice needed

dean.micheli

dean.micheli

Awards
Hi. I have been researching my first cycle and would like to get some of your feedback suggestions.

I am 33 years old and have been lifting for 6 years. 3 years ago I dislocated my shoulder whilst shoulder pressing in the gym and tore my labrum muscle pretty bad, which required surgery & put me out of the game for 18 months total. I have enjoyed the journey getting back to full strength but I have seriously plateaud both in size and strength over the last 9 months. I am a hardgainer and even after tweaks in my diet I feel I have maxed out & need a push.

I am 5ft 11ins & weigh 13st. My bf is 16%. My diet at present is (approx) 300g protein, 250g carbs, 100g fats approx 4000 cals.

My goal is NOT for massive bulk but to drop about 5% bf and harden up - more lean definition whilst obviously gaining strength & breaking through my plateau (hand in hand I know).

Oral would be my preference for my first cycle & I want to avoid estrogenic sides (if poss) as I am terrified of the dreaded gyno.. so in terms of results I was looking at winstrol only cycle but I now know that estrogen is possible to develop & that it is extremely toxic on the liver. So I am more swaying towards Tbol or/and Anavar. It looks as if Anavar would better provide the strength/cut I am looking for but would you recommend stacking alongside Tbol for a first cycle? I have also read that Var will likely kill my libido where as Tbol won't? Any guidance for a newbie greatly appreciated.

**please note that I am not entirely adverse to needles however a little apprehensive for my first cycle at least as I dip my toe into the world of AAS.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostarine might be a good option for your goals.

You don't plan to keep eating 4000 cals and drop 5% though do you?

dean.micheli

dean.micheli

Awards
Thank you for the suggestion, I will research Ostarine a little deeper.

No, I won't still be consuming that amount.. That is my diet atm & the intake I need to sustain even a 'respectable' physique.. I guess it would've been more useful to post my relevant diet plans lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure in your research you will discover that it requires a mini pct. But I will state my opinion that you should use a SERM. Ostarine is suppressive and a SERM will help you recover faster and protect you when test levels are low and e levels are high.
I will also say that Olympus Labs Ostar1ne is fantastic on a cut or recomp.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the suggestion, I will research Ostarine a little deeper.

No, I won't still be consuming that amount.. That is my diet atm & the intake I need to sustain even a 'respectable' physique.. I guess it would've been more useful to post my relevant diet plans lol
Heres an info page for osta over at Strong Supplement Shop http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/ostarine-sarm-info
Also there are a few osta products at the bottom. Osta rx by IML is a popular one.

dean.micheli

dean.micheli

Awards
Much appreciated.. Its been surprisingly difficult trying to find all this info on one page! One thing I am still unsure of though is the effectiveness of running it as a stand alone... There seems to be tons of info/recommendations as part of a PCT or Bridge but very little about on its own??

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Much appreciated.. Its been surprisingly difficult trying to find all this info on one page! One thing I am still unsure of though is the effectiveness of running it as a stand alone... There seems to be tons of info/recommendations as part of a PCT or Bridge but very little about on its own??
I ran Osta along with Ep1c for 7 weeks. Quite possibly the best body comp changes I ever made on that cycle. Even more than any ph cycle.

Can't post links from mobile but check out the log I did on it in the cycle info section.

Ostar1ne/Ep1c 7 week Recomp

Before and after pics tell the tale!!

dean.micheli

dean.micheli

Awards
Been doing tons of research & the general opinion on Osterine is a real mixed bag! It seems likely suppression will occur so it will definitely be a good idea to think about a PCT.. any suggestions here? However, there does still seem to be a good few positive examples, like yourself, out there that experienced results with little or no sides.

I have decided to run a cycle and see how my body reacts, I will start at 15mg per day & possibly bump up to 20 or 25mg depending, will look to run for 4-6 weeks.

dean.micheli

dean.micheli

Awards
I ran Osta along with Ep1c for 7 weeks. Quite possibly the best body comp changes I ever made on that cycle. Even more than any ph cycle.

Can't post links from mobile but check out the log I did on it in the cycle info section.

Ostar1ne/Ep1c 7 week Recomp

Before and after pics tell the tale!!
Been doing tons of research & the general opinion on Osterine is a real mixed bag! It seems likely suppression will occur so it will definitely be a good idea to think about a PCT.. any suggestions here? However, there does still seem to be a good few positive examples, like yourself, out there that experienced results with little or no sides.

I have decided to run a cycle and see how my body reacts, I will start at 15mg per day & possibly bump up to 20 or 25mg depending, will look to run for 4-6 weeks.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been doing tons of research & the general opinion on Osterine is a real mixed bag! It seems likely suppression will occur so it will definitely be a good idea to think about a PCT.. any suggestions here? However, there does still seem to be a good few positive examples, like yourself, out there that experienced results with little or no sides. I have decided to run a cycle and see how my body reacts, I will start at 15mg per day & possibly bump up to 20 or 25mg depending, will look to run for 4-6 weeks.
Definitely a SERM plus an otc pct product should be used.
I like your plan of starting at 15. That's enough to notice some changes and gauge your body.
6 weeks minimum. Even for a first cycle. If you don't go higher than 20mg, I say 6-8 weeks.

dean.micheli

dean.micheli

Awards
Definitely a SERM plus an otc pct product should be used.
I like your plan of starting at 15. That's enough to notice some changes and gauge your body.
6 weeks minimum. Even for a first cycle. If you don't go higher than 20mg, I say 6-8 weeks.
Thanks again bro! Your input is really helping me. Sorry to pick your brains again but what is your opinion on Follidrone as an alternative to Ep1c?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks again bro! Your input is really helping me. Sorry to pick your brains again but what is your opinion on Follidrone as an alternative to Ep1c?
No problem man, that's what I'm here for. Well if you haven't noticed by now, I am a rep for Olympus Labs. So I would obviously recommend going with Ep1c. But it is also the only 1 of the 2 I have personally used with great results. It is dosed higher than Folli by all assumptive means. Follidrone's label is not completely undisclosed as Ep1c's is. There are great reviews on both products.

dean.micheli

dean.micheli

Awards
No problem man, that's what I'm here for. Well if you haven't noticed by now, I am a rep for Olympus Labs. So I would obviously recommend going with Ep1c. But it is also the only 1 of the 2 I have personally used with great results. It is dosed higher than Folli by all assumptive means. Follidrone's label is not completely undisclosed as Ep1c's is. There are great reviews on both products.
I had kinda worked that out tbh lol.. But it's not like you're trying to advertise some bull**** brand.. OL already has an amazing reputation so I know that your products are quality... Its just that I am in London, UK and everywhere I check either don't stock Ep1c anymore or it's sold out.. and I don't want to have to wait for the whole shipping proccess. Unless you knkw of a UK website that has stock?