Anyone have real life experience with follidrone?

M

McChubs

Awards
Thinking about picking up follidrone. . Anyone have real life experience with it? Hard to ask the test mice. ..

B

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Thinking about picking up follidrone. . Anyone have real life experience with it? Hard to ask the test mice. ..
Worked well. I liked ARA better. But ARA has more DOMS.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
im on it now... by the second dose or only 1 pill i could feel it working. it gives you the feelin of being able to push harder longer, EI more reps to your sets.

on bench i did 355 for 7 1/5 when the wk before i did 345 for 8, then after i did the set of 355 i did 255 for 22. reps are not what i do so i was very happy with that. then 3 day later on squats i did 405 8, i had never done more then 5 before. next set was 275 for 20! which i had never ever done that many reps before so take it for what you will... it works

imo BLR uses better raws for there products then ara, not my opinion it fact.

videos are on my youtube page...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im on it now... by the second dose or only 1 pill i could feel it working. it gives you the feelin of being able to push harder longer, EI more reps to your sets. on bench i did 355 for 7 1/5 when the wk before i did 345 for 8, then after i did the set of 355 i did 255 for 22. reps are not what i do so i was very happy with that. then 3 day later on squats i did 405 8, i had never done more then 5 before. next set was 275 for 20! which i had never ever done that many reps before so take it for what you will... it works imo BLR uses better raws for there products then ara, not my opinion it fact. videos are on my youtube page...
We appreciate the kind words. We try to put out the best possible. As you said I've tried numerous -epi products and follidrone was by far the most potent.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
usealittle , any notable side effects?
There are no sides. Can be ran for a long duration as well without diminishing effects.

If u give it a try let us know how u liked it.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
:afro:

love the company and everything BLR puts out has been tops.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I ran Follidrone for 8 weeks a few months ago with good results. I wasn't running anything along with it except Amentomax and a preworkout. Biggest thing I noticed was increased endurance. It was great, as I do metcons for cardio on non-lifting days. I also ran another epi product about a month after my Follidrone run but didn't have as good of results (dosing was same). My next run with Folli will be starting either today or tomorrow (just waiting on my package)!

X

xhrr

Awards
im on it now... by the second dose or only 1 pill i could feel it working. it gives you the feelin of being able to push harder longer, EI more reps to your sets. on bench i did 355 for 7 1/5 when the wk before i did 345 for 8, then after i did the set of 355 i did 255 for 22. reps are not what i do so i was very happy with that. then 3 day later on squats i did 405 8, i had never done more then 5 before. next set was 275 for 20! which i had never ever done that many reps before so take it for what you will... it works
imo BLR uses better raws for there products then ara, not my opinion it fact. videos are on my youtube page...
Elaborate on this for me

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
iv been in contact and had many conversations with brundel and his company. i brought this up in another thread and had another company (who the finger was not pointed at, there was no finger pointing) get very upset and started busting my balls about it. which he knew was fact and kindly backed off. i know where they get there raws from and type also i know other companys dont want to pay for the more expencive raws (which are better) and try to cut corners.BLR doesnt do that. you will be hard pressed to find bad feed back on them.

im sure i will get some flack about this but....:rambo:

X

xhrr

Awards
iv been in contact and had many conversations with brundel and his company. i brought this up in another thread and had another company (who the finger was not pointed at, there was no finger pointing) get very upset and started busting my balls about it. which he knew was fact and kindly backed off. i know where they get there raws from and type also i know other companys dont want to pay for the more expencive raws (which are better) and try to cut corners.BLR doesnt do that. you will be hard pressed to find bad feed back on them.
Are you talking about epi or Ara? Cause saying BLR has better epi raws than other companies raws for Ara is moot point. Then to pass it off as fact is also irresponsible and nothing more than an assumption on your part. You can't compare apples to oranges. If you want to compare BLR epi raws to other companies epi raws then go right ahead. I have no horse in this race but your passing off things as fact without any evidence.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We don't have any ARA products so that doesn't involve us. In terms of -epi yes, I can guarantee we have the most potent raw out.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
We don't have any ARA products so that doesn't involve us. In terms of -epi yes, I can guarantee we have the most potent raw out.
This issue with -epi products in general is not the purity but the bioavailability ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This issue with -epi products in general is not the purity but the bioavailability ;)
You can say both. Absolutely. But,.......

Lol I don't want to get into war with u or any OL rep. But before I was a rep for BLR i have always stated follidrone was the best -epi out. I ran OL and nutras -epi and none compared to the effects of follidrone.

Just my personal experiences from them.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weather sucks btw smh lol ;-)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
You can say both. Absolutely. But,.......

Lol I don't want to get into war with u or any OL rep. But before I was a rep for BLR i have always stated follidrone was the best -epi out. I ran OL and nutras -epi and none compared to the effects of follidrone.

Just my personal experiences from them.
LOL its all good we are entitled to have opinions.. Nothing wrong with a friendly debate :)

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I thought we were in for a transdermal fight!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL its all good we are entitled to have opinions.. Nothing wrong with a friendly debate :)
Some reps are like girls and start crying that's why. To much estrogen lmao!

Word it's to damn brick out here. I drove literally 4 min to the gym and my fingers were freezing. Luckily this snow stopped.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Some reps are like girls and start crying that's why. To much estrogen lmao!

Word it's to damn brick out here. I drove literally 4 min to the gym and my fingers were freezing. Luckily this snow stopped.
LOL That's why I always have a good AI on hand!! LOL I drove to the gym last night got out my truck walked to the door was soo cold I turned around and went home... True story... It' was -2

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
^^where are you guys at? I'm in Northeast, Ohio so I feel ya. We were in the negatives all day yesterday and today it's a balmy 13 degrees!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL That's why I always have a good AI on hand!! LOL I drove to the gym last night got out my truck walked to the door was soo cold I turned around and went home... True story... It' was -2
Start handing out some free Ai's on AM lmao! A bunch of gym heads but mad soft lol. Anyway.....what? U turned around? Lol! U was right there. If anything u should've went back in the house when u walked to your car.

Wth -2? You mean with the wind chills. It wasn't that cold out here. I believe it was 18 and I was out all night too.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^where are you guys at? I'm in Northeast, Ohio so I feel ya. We were in the negatives all day yesterday and today it's a balmy 13 degrees!
Cazo from NJ I'm from NY.

Damn negatives. That's crazy. I hate anything under 30. Right now it's 34 going down to 18 again. I need a beach with 85+ temp

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Start handing out some free Ai's on AM lmao! A bunch of gym heads but mad soft lol. Anyway.....what? U turned around? Lol! U was right there. If anything u should've went back in the house when u walked to your car.

Wth -2? You mean with the wind chills. It wasn't that cold out here. I believe it was 18 and I was out all night too.
Ha my gym is in a huge open lot on top of a hill the wind was blowing like 40 mph.. It sucked all the motivation out of me..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha my gym is in a huge open lot on top of a hill the wind was blowing like 40 mph.. It sucked all the motivation out of me..
DAMN! yea my as$ would've stood home

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Cazo from NJ I'm from NY.

Damn negatives. That's crazy. I hate anything under 30. Right now it's 34 going down to 18 again. I need a beach with 85+ temp
Wearing a tank top right now about to hit the iron house. Sorry bros

Follidrone > other -epi products. I did feel the difference

X

xhrr

Awards
That's why I don't get wtf he is talking about. If he wants to compare epi to epi fine but he is comparing epi to Ara. Which makes zero sense.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wearing a tank top right now about to hit the iron house. Sorry bros Follidrone > other -epi products. I did feel the difference
Niceee. Mad jealous. Lol. Hope u get a sun burn! Jp

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's why I don't get wtf he is talking about. If he wants to compare epi to epi fine but he is comparing epi to Ara. Which makes zero sense.
Yea I was confused as well.

B

Brachialis

Awards
I've been running BLR Follidrone for over 2 months straight with great results. I have added about 5 lean pounds since starting. My endurance when lifting has skyrocketed. I can basically always do more of everything. The flip side is that I've also had substantial DOMS since the first week. I think I'm going to cycle off for a week before continuing. I'm thinking it may become a new staple for me.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been running BLR Follidrone for over 2 months straight with great results. I have added about 5 lean pounds since starting. My endurance when lifting has skyrocketed. I can basically always do more of everything. The flip side is that I've also had substantial DOMS since the first week. I think I'm going to cycle off for a week before continuing. I'm thinking it may become a new staple for me.
It's an amazing product. Should become a staple for everyone. Lots of benefits that come with it. You could continue for a few more months.

B

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
im on it now... by the second dose or only 1 pill i could feel it working. it gives you the feelin of being able to push harder longer, EI more reps to your sets.

on bench i did 355 for 7 1/5 when the wk before i did 345 for 8, then after i did the set of 355 i did 255 for 22. reps are not what i do so i was very happy with that. then 3 day later on squats i did 405 8, i had never done more then 5 before. next set was 275 for 20! which i had never ever done that many reps before so take it for what you will... it works

imo BLR uses better raws for there products then ara, not my opinion it fact.

videos are on my youtube page...
Really? Took two weeks before I noticed much on folidrone. It's a great product, but ARA for me comes on quicker and I get more results. Dollar for dollar, I get more our of ARA.

B

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards

Why are you comparing raw materials of two separate products?
What do you think of ARA?
Is there one brand of ARA that is using better raw materials than the other?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
My bad on that.... Was talkin about epi. I know I put ara but again my bad.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Why are you comparing raw materials of two separate products?
What do you think of ARA?
Is there one brand of ARA that is using better raw materials than the other?
Again... Epi, my bad

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Really? Took two weeks before I noticed much on folidrone. It's a great product, but ARA for me comes on quicker and I get more results. Dollar for dollar, I get more our of ARA.
No man I took it 2 days in a row... First day was to be squats (which I didn't get to do) second day was bench. Iv got too many things goin on here, 345 was the number when using folli 335 was before the folli... Gotta stop multi tasking...
http://youtu.be/cMO6j_Bf7FE

Then did this less then 6min later...

http://youtu.be/UFdjbp7XNm0

P

pcarzola

Awards

Haters gonna hate. But you speak da truth

M

made2last

Awards
The problem with epi products is that it either works for u or it don't, it didn't do a damn thing for me and alot of other ppl, I used follidrone, perhaps I was better off with ep1c because I believe it has other things in it that could help, but unless you can afford to throw 50 bucks away go ahead, some ppl love it.

M

made2last

Awards
And when u got ppl saying they felt it in 3 days and others in 2 weeks that would make me suspicious too lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The problem with epi products is that it either works for u or it don't, it didn't do a damn thing for me and alot of other ppl, I used follidrone, perhaps I was better off with ep1c because I believe it has other things in it that could help, but unless you can afford to throw 50 bucks away go ahead, some ppl love it.
I believe u don't know what u saying. Please tell me what else is in ep1c and what "other things make it better".

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And when u got ppl saying they felt it in 3 days and others in 2 weeks that would make me suspicious too lol
Lol wth? U really don't know what your saying my man. Just like anything else it all depends on the persons body, and other factors. Just like ph. Some see gains and strength gains in a few days others don't. Please give relevant information

M

made2last

Awards
Lol wth? U really don't know what your saying my man. Just like anything else it all depends on the persons body, and other factors. Just like ph. Some see gains and strength gains in a few days others don't. Please give relevant information
On this thread there's guys saying that, maybe if I worked for BLR Id know what I'm saying idk

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Iv got nothing to do with BLR... Just stating my experiences with the product.

If some other company wants to give me there stuff to try out, no problem...

But everything iv used from BLR has been top notch, that it.

M

made2last

Awards
I have nothing against BLR, I respect Brundle for using the best ingredients, even tho like I said, if u read some reviews it's an all or nothing supplement for users. The OP asked for opinions and I gave mine, and of course get attacked for it, Its alright tho.